[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who finds Oboro too OP? I mean, she literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Oboro.png (187 KB, 507x631) Image search: [Google]
Oboro.png
187 KB, 507x631
Am I the only one who finds Oboro too OP?
I mean, she literally has a skill just for Norhians.
And, do you remember that chapter in Birthright where you fight Leo, his retainers, and unlimited faceless? Well, I could literally finish that chapter with only Oboro as my sole unit.

She also as a smug face. I like smug faces.
>>
Oboro a best
>>
>>329119550
>Am I the only one who finds Oboro too OP?
no, that's why i don't use her (or any op unit in fe)
>>
>>329119706
>not using her for the supports
Really, she has some of the most entertaining in Birthright.
>>
>>329119706
>or any op unit in fe

The problem is Hoshido units are either fucking amazing or garbage, there is very little in between.
>>
Smugboro best boro
>>
So, Spear Master or Basara?
>>
>>329120576
Spear Master, but reclass for a short while to get Rend Heaven from Basara.
>>
>>329120576
Spear Master.
I can't imagine Oboro using a weapon that is not a spear.

>>329120514
Both her smug and her "MUH MOM AND DAD" face are awesome.
>>
I wouldn't know, I don't play censored games for cucks
>>
>>329122321
>living your life through memes
never change
>>
File: Kurumi.png (221 KB, 459x430) Image search: [Google]
Kurumi.png
221 KB, 459x430
>>329122321
I dunno, while other people (like me) are having fun you're just standing there looking at us having fun.
>>
>>329122615
No i'm looking at a bunch of spineless sheep
>>
>>329122321
>he bought this game
>not just playing fan translation
How's that treehouse chode?
>>
>>329122663
Not really, there was a lot of backlash, maybe that's the reason why they chose to keep part of the skinship mechanic intact.
>>
>>329123734
They only took out the skinship where you did it to everyone. Treehouse felt it was weird to do that but they kept the petting/blowing to people you were married to which to them made more sense. At least that's what I think they were thinking. All the review copies had it so they didn't add that back in because of the backlash.
>>
>>329124223
But, didn't Kotaku break that news out before anybody got review copies?
>>
>>329119550
>that chapter in Birthright where you fight Leo, his retainers, and unlimited faceless? Well, I could literally finish that chapter with only Oboro as my sole unit.

There's a good reason for that. In Birthright the Faceless the weakest kinds of enemies, they're only good when they have mammoth amounts of HP/DEF/RES and nasty skills like in Conquest.

The easiest chapter in Birthright is one where it's nothing but Faceless.
>>
>>329119550
>Playing Birthright Normal just to learn the game
>easy as fuck of course
>chapter 11
>1% crit'd by enemy
>accept the loss and move on
>next turn
>enemy with 22% hit kills another unit

Well, first 2 deaths and they were back to back. I should not be surprised as I've been playing since FE7. It's shit like this that makes me love the series.
>>
>>329124439
Maybe but knowing NoA they wouldn't have added it just because of the backlash. And if I remember it was only like a week before they sent the copies and they tend to make those copies well more than a week in advance.
>>
>>329119550
I love her smug japanese voice.
>>
>>329124707
I respect your decision to keep deaths and not reseting. I'm pretty sure I've only done one playthrough of a FE game like that
>>
>mfw europe release in 2016
>not telling us when
>>
>>329124541
I agree, but the chapter was also with Leo and company though, and that archer guy was a bitch.
>>
>>329124707
I tend to do a ironman run only after I played the game fully. So I know the map and know when and where more enemies shows up. Since the series love doing it right at points where you know they have the best chance of fucking your shit up on their turn.
>>
I wana side with Nohr because muh senpai but I disagree with everything they represent
>>
File: oboro373.jpg (474 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
oboro373.jpg
474 KB, 640x800
Why didn't she get an odd voice in the dub, was it favoritism
>>
>>329125189
Camilla is trash though.

>>329124937
That's a bad sign really, you'll probably get it late 2016, or worst case scenario, next year.

>>329124734
I like it too.

>>329124720
Yes, you have a point. Still this skinship removal thing was taken way out of proportion.
>>
>>329125189
>family that actually loves you
>family that, aside from your dad actually cares about the people of Nohr
Literally the only pieces of shit are Garon, Iago and that motherfucker Hans.
Also IIRC, Nohr's smaller, poorer, and is in an equally as bad state of affairs and is pretty much the underdog to Hoshido, and everyone loves the underdog.
Conquest has better maps too.
>>
>>329125454
>Literally the only pieces of shit are Garon, Iago and that motherfucker Hans.
I know but as soon as Corrin points this out to Xander he goes apeshit
>>
>>329125189
The entire Conquest storyline is trying to dissolve Nohr from the inside and figure out why the king is such a dick.
>>
>>329125454
Nohr is a evil country. By supporting Nohr you are supporting Hitler.

Hoshido is better in all aspects because it stood for peace and love.

Also Hoshido has the best family. Sure, Nohr is your family, but it's a family that hid you from the real world all your life. Aside from Elise, all their Hoshido counterparts are better than their Nohr counterparts.
>>
>>329125452
>Yes, you have a point. Still this skinship removal thing was taken way out of proportion.
Maybe it's me just being around NoA since the 80's but the whole crying over the localization just seems weird. It's like people only now are noticing these things.
"they lowed the skit a pixel in Bravely Default ;_;!"
"They removed the loli bikini in Xenoblade X ;_;!"
"They removed the petting in Fates ;_;!"

All of those are just Treehouse localizating how they always localized. I mean this wasn't a unknown thing. People wrote articles after articles about all the different localization changes NoA does. So people suddenly starting getting mad just feels so weird.
>>
>>329125281
No, it was incompetence.
>>
>>329125281
A lot of odd voiced in the dub, thankfully best girl was not one of them.
There were a couple of good voices I liked, like Hana and Felicia's voice started to grow on me.
>>
>>329125686
>Maybe it's me just being around NoA since the 80's

Congratulations grandpa, i have been around NoA since the early 90s, living in a country not called USA, but being influenced by every dumb decision NoA does, and it doesn't make me feel proud about it.

> but the whole crying over the localization just seems weird

People are mad that their "favourite" series is getting butchered, what's so weird about it.

>All of those are just Treehouse localizating how they always localized

And?

>People wrote articles after articles about all the different localization changes NoA does

Show me articles of the 80s about "localization" changes. Not articles of today going back to the past, actual 80s articles talking about it.

>So people suddenly starting getting mad just feels so weird

People got mad since way back then. How many people got mad at Nintendo, because Mortal Kombat at genesis was uncensored, and made people prompt to get a Genesis back then. You just have selective memory.
>>
>>329126761
I'm not proud just thinks its weird how only in the past year or so people started going crazy over NoA localization. Youtube and other things has been talking about how NoA has been localizating their games so for now people have been yelling just seem to come out of nowhere. Was there outcry over MK 1? Oh hell yeah. I'm just saying look at people's opinion about Treehouse 5 years ago and now. They haven't really changed much and youtube and other thigns existed showing off the difference but no one really cared. But now all everyone can say is "CENSORSHIP!"
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.