[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"This franchise doesn't sell anymore. Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 29
File: 1369171711537.jpg (54 KB, 427x509) Image search: [Google]
1369171711537.jpg
54 KB, 427x509
>"This franchise doesn't sell anymore. Let's stop making new games."
>Yet keep releasing merchandises, cameos appearances in other franchises, re-releases of the older games and collections
I don't get it. If they don't sell, then why they keep supporting them? And I'm not talking about Megaman only.
>>
It's simple.

Capcom hates mega man.
>>
>>323980214
Because it's more simple than making a new installment and it shows that they still remember the property, it tells the audience that the Company hasn't forgotten the IP entirely.
You can either have something or nothing, pick one
>>
>>323980214
Shut up. No one wants it to go the Sonic way.
Megaman games aren't popular with this current age of gamers, but with the merchandise they can keep the franchise around enough to allow a game in the future after the current gamer generation goes away.
Face it, this is your fault because your generation simply SUCKS.
>>
File: smug splatoon.jpg (85 KB, 732x768) Image search: [Google]
smug splatoon.jpg
85 KB, 732x768
>games don't turn profit
>random merch does
>keep selling what sells and stop making what doesn't
I mean, sure, maybe I'm missing something and this all somehow doesn't make sense.
>>
>>323981919
The only Megaman merchandise I know that sells is Megaman amiibo. Because amiibo sell. And Megaman is part of the latest SSB.

>>323981823
>There are people that actually believe that companies will revive a franchise in the future if the merchandises sell
And where is Mother 4?
>>
>>323982336
coming soon anon :^)
>>
>>323981195
>Capcom hates mega man

Megaman got better five star treatment than A LOT of Capcom IPs. The games were selling like garbage and yet they were still coming out. At multiple points in the same year!
>>
>>323982336
>And where is Mother 4?

Itoi doesn't want to do a 4th game.

Why the fuck does this keep flying over everyone's heads?
>>
File: 1410744631213.png (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1410744631213.png
164 KB, 500x500
>>323980214
just getting as much money out of it as possible
>>
Merchandising keeps the brand alive without having to dump money into developing a new game.

Until they think they can put out a new game that will actually gain attention, then they'll start development.

It's amazing you mega fags keep complaining about no games, yet for a good 5 years, Mega Man games were selling like complete horse shit and Capcom just kept producing them.

Meanwhile, Darkstalker flops once and we don't get a game since then
>>
>>323985778
>Meanwhile, Darkstalker flops once and we don't get a game since then

Let's be real, if Darkstalkers DID come back, the threads would be full of nothing but people losing their shit over the fact that they aren't using 2D sprites anymore and posting pictures of the girls.
>>
>>323985778
Megaman was forever relegated to handhelds after X8 flopping. It also didn't have its own Street Fighter overshadowing it.
>>
>>323986074
>Megaman was forever relegated to handhelds after X8 flopping.

Megaman 9 and10 were on consoles.
>>
>>323985439
>Megaman got better five star treatment than A LOT of Capcom IPs. The games were selling like garbage and yet they were still coming out. At multiple points in the same year!

That's kind of why they stopped selling well. People gave up trying to figure out what the fuck was going on when you had X dropping hints at Dr. Wily that never payed off, Zero having something to do with Elves, Battle Network being whatever Battle Network was, ZX being some 4/5th branch of who the fuck knows, and Legends getting dropped because they couldn't figure out how to do 3D.

At this point, you've basically got a really fucked up franchise that no one at Capcom knows what to do with.

The sad thing is Saints Row 4 is a better Megaman game than anything Capcom has ever considered doing with it. Think about it. You remove the lolrandumb elements like aliens and the president and the matrix and you've got a game that's about shooting enemies, stealing their powers, using those powers on other enemies, and having an awesome time doing it while the movement mechanics of climbing walls, riding hover bikes, and smashing shit in a mech suit are all in place from the X series.
>>
>>323986074
>Megaman was forever relegated to handhelds after X8 flopping

They fucked up hardcore as far back as X5. X4 was great with the way they added Zero and made his powers all about adding to his moveset instead of being a weapon you switch to and adding (albeit laughably dubbed) cut scenes, and then they fucked it up by going as cheap as they could on X5, saying "Fuck FMVs", and not addressing the big fucking plot hook they left over from X4.
>>
>>323986937
The later X series games just.. couldn't compare to the earlier games
>>
>>323986514
>That's kind of why they stopped selling well. People gave up trying to figure out what the fuck was going on when you had X dropping hints at Dr. Wily that never payed off, Zero having something to do with Elves, Battle Network being whatever Battle Network was, ZX being some 4/5th branch of who the fuck knows, and Legends getting dropped because they couldn't figure out how to do 3D.

Wow, that is some extreme avoiding the actual issue.

No one fucking played Mega Man for the story and then dropped the series because of some confusing plot lines. The fuck are you seriously on about?

There were critical failures that lead to the public being exhausted with anything to do with the franchise. Battle Network 4 was terrible, X had 3 straight bad games in a row.

Legends sure as shit wasn't dropped because Capcom didn't know how to make Mega Man work in 3D. He worked just fine, the problem is no one cared about Legends 2.

Despite the franchise decline in quality, Capcom picked up the quality back up in the following titles. Unfortunately, it was too little too late. The PSP games were a flop despite MHX and MPU being excellent games. Starforce failed to take off with its Battle Network audience thanks to some poor marketing and weaker gameplay and ZX couldn't find an audience.

Mega Man 9 and 10 came along, but they were extreme nostalgia bait after a specific audience. They would have never taken off to a larger demographic. Still, the fact that 9 got a sequel is amazing enough.

People just stopped giving a shit about Mega Man. The fanbase can cry, but the numbers don't lie.
>>
>>323981508
Considering things like Bad Box Art Megaman, I really would rather have it forgotten forever than turned into the laughingstock of the company
>>
>>323988423
>People just stopped giving a shit about Mega Man. The fanbase can cry, but the numbers don't lie.
By definition, if there's a fanbase to cry about it, that means someone is giving a shit
>>
File: 280px-Vile.jpg (22 KB, 280x341) Image search: [Google]
280px-Vile.jpg
22 KB, 280x341
>>323988423
>No one fucking played Mega Man for the story and then dropped the series because of some confusing plot lines. The fuck are you seriously on about?

Umm I didn't for the classic series but for x.
>>
I just want one final good Battle Network.
That's all.
>>
>>323990067
>if there's a fanbase to cry about it, that means someone is giving a shit

Fan bases cry even when you give them what they want.

You only listen to them when they stop buying things.

Capcom listened and the fanbase still refused to buy shit.
>>
>>323990329

Battle Network 6 was your final good Battle Network game.

Why do you want them to rehash it? The series got a proper send off. You should be happy for that unless you want another Battle Network 4.
>>
>>323990480
Megaman Maverick Hunter and Megaman Powered Up were remakes though. And Maverick Hunter, to boot, had to do some stupid reboot nonsense and started screwing up the story massively. They weren't new games with new robot masters and new ideas, and a couple side modes don't justify their existence as something that's moving the franchise forward and the fanbase should see as continuation of its healthy existence the same way Microsoft pumping off Age of Empires II expansions twenty or so years down after release doesn't mean the franchise is going on healthily.
>>
It's like how Disney slathers Mickey Mouse all over everything without actually making any new Mickey Mouse movies.
>>
>>323991049

Alright then

Explain ZX, ZX Advent, and all of StarForce.
>>
Honeslty I don't mind this long break from Mega Man. The games were coming out like 2-3 titles a year and they weren't exactly quality titles either.

Mega Man 9+10 were good I guess.
>>
>>323991578
I have no experience with StarForce nor Battle Network, but I was under the impression it was incredibly badly received and had very flawed gameplay.

About ZX and ZX Advent, however, I did play them and I didn't really see anything overtly wrong with them. Yet that still reduces the pool of "good new games that were overlooked in the franchise" from half a dozen or so to potentially only two.
>>
File: 300px-Megaman3MHX.jpg (16 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
300px-Megaman3MHX.jpg
16 KB, 300x449
I don't buy the idea that these games didn't sell at all. Not selling according to modern AAA expectations? Maybe. Selling as much as most games used to sell and be considered successful I would think so. Maybe I'm slightly underestimating their popularity, but I doubt the Monster Hunter games sell that many copies in America in the grand scheme of games and yet capcom keeps bringing them here making more with an international release in mind. They're are also bringing them out on one of thee worst selling consoles in history relatively speaking. DMC literally bombed by their own expectations and they kept pouring money into that shit in the hopes it would turn around people would accept the new/old white hair. How many lost planets and remember me's had to bomb. I'm not commenting on the quality of any of these games keep in mind, but the idea that a mega man wouldn't sell at all just doesn't fly with me with the other shit they're willing to stick with and risk money on.

The only series they have that is guaranteed money for them is Street Fighter and related bullshit. I think they're just out of ideas for Mega Man and don't know where to go with the series now that everyone who originally worked on it is gone and they already wasted a bunch of money on uncompleted projects.
>>
File: 1410835254134.jpg (117 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1410835254134.jpg
117 KB, 422x600
>>323980214
What a cute roll.
>>
Should have happened to sonic
>>
>>323992582
> but I doubt the Monster Hunter games sell that many copies in America in the grand scheme of games and yet capcom keeps bringing them here making more with an international release in mind. They're are also bringing them out on one of thee worst selling consoles in history relatively speaking.

I'd kill for a Monter Hunter multiplatform release for all the major systems, the same way I would kill someone for FROM Software to remember that Armored Core exists and to make a new game, and for Ace Combat to have a new game as good as the PS2 trilogy was, AND NOT A STUPID REAL WORLD REBOOT.

Ultimately the idea of "It wouldn't sell like CoD" isn't really a justification because very few games sell like CoD, and the AAA genre as a result of its inflated budget and gambles is increasingly looking like a non-sustainable model.

Smaller, medium-sized studios are what drive the industry nowdays.

Megaman is not an AAA franchise, and I don't see anyone claiming it has to be.
>>
File: 1427436720177.jpg (258 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1427436720177.jpg
258 KB, 600x800
>>323993017
>>
>>323992582
>They're are also bringing them out on one of thee worst selling consoles in history relatively speaking.

The PS2 and Nintendo DS were one of the worst selling hardware pieces? Really? Because only MHX and Powered Up came out on the PSP. Everything else was on the big hitters.

>DMC literally bombed by their own expectations and they kept pouring money into that shit in the hopes it would turn around people would accept the new/old white hair.

DmC bombed, but DMC4:SE and DMC Collection showed that there was an audience willing to pay.

>How many lost planets and remember me's had to bomb.

Lost Planet 2 bombed, and Lost Planet 3 was an outsource project. Capcom just published Remember Me, and this was all during the era where Capcom had a boner for western games thanks to Inafune's policies.

We sure as hell haven't see anymore western ports from them since.

>the idea that a mega man wouldn't sell at all just doesn't fly with me with the other shit they're willing to stick with and risk money on.

The issue isn't that Mega Man isn't selling at all, it's that he was on a steep decline for years with no hopes of recovering regardless of what Capcom was doing. The games had a rough patch around the late 90's, early 2000, but they turned it around and improved the quality shortly after. Even that was simply not enough to turn around sales. That's a very troubling sign when you spit out something good and people still don't buy it.

It's just franchise fatigue. The fact that Mega Man lasted this long is a miracle. All the series really needs is a resting period until they can come up with something that's really good instead of shitting out more games that are just okay.
>>
>>323980214
>Games don't sell
>Merch does
Perfectly logical
>>
>>323993929
>It's just franchise fatigue. The fact that Mega Man lasted this long is a miracle. All the series really needs is a resting period until they can come up with something that's really good instead of shitting out more games that are just okay.

I swear to the heavens if they make a reboot out of it it'll make me strangle a japanese man even harder than I want to strangle Motomu Toriyama
>>
>>323988423
Not sure why you hopped on to plot elements when the point was that when none of the megamans are like the others, and some of them flat out suck, the franchise as a whole loses its meaning because they'll slap the name on anything.
>>
File: AB2003[1].jpg (92 KB, 700x569) Image search: [Google]
AB2003[1].jpg
92 KB, 700x569
>>323994178

Reboots don't always end badly anon.

You just have to hope that the right people are behind the project.
>>
File: 2598624-7026753838-91Oxj[1].jpg (667 KB, 1520x1760) Image search: [Google]
2598624-7026753838-91Oxj[1].jpg
667 KB, 1520x1760
>>323994178
>>323994368

The Strider 2014 reboot was pretty good. I don't know why anybody talks about it. It took all the best elements from all the Strider games.
>>
File: Dr. Wily - 2.jpg (569 KB, 1597x2249) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Wily - 2.jpg
569 KB, 1597x2249
>>323994368
I know, it's just that Megaman has accumulated a LOT of really interesting deepest lore over the year. It's a dumb patchwork of things that shouldn't mix together and yet they do and the end result is something that feels like an unique setting, like the Giant Robo OVAs were.

There really isn't anything like the Megaman universe out there anymore, where a doctorate gives you a pretty good chance of taking over the world with an army of robots, and as the series went on it even started taking some light Warhammer 40k Imperium of Man themes in the Zero series.
>>
>>323994368
A reboot COULD be good, but its got its own set of problems, namely whether to stick to the original formula, or try something new, both of which are potentially really bad ideas.
>>
File: 32204593_p0.png (2 MB, 1172x1224) Image search: [Google]
32204593_p0.png
2 MB, 1172x1224
>>323994368
>You just have to hope that the right people are behind the project.

at this point. Who could make a good MM game aside from a studio like inti creates that already worked on them before?
>>
File: 1403384891344.gif (318 KB, 316x231) Image search: [Google]
1403384891344.gif
318 KB, 316x231
>>323993929
>The PS2 and Nintendo DS were one of the worst selling hardware pieces? Really? Because only MHX and Powered Up came out on the PSP. Everything else was on the big hitters.

I was talking about the Wii U I actually don't follow the series that much or at all, but I'm assuming a bit that I follow it more than the average westerner which is slightly above not at all.

I agree part of the problem might be franchise fatigue, but it's hard for me to believe it's the only problem. Resident evil could use a long breather in my opinion, aside from some needed remasters, but Capcom seems dead set on milking it and making tons of unnecessary dlc even though this model and that series haven't proven to be very successful in recent times.

I don't even really care if they make a new Mega Man the only one I was really looking forward to in a long time was Legends 3, but I could forget about that, I just feel like they blue ball tease and insult this shit so much that it's hard for me to not believe that in some way they're aren't just using sales alone as an excuse.
>>
>>323995007
>I was talking about the Wii U

What.

There hasn't been any major Mega Man games in years. They sure as hell didn't release on Wii U.
>>
>>323995007
>>323995096
I thought he was talking about Monster Hunter
>>
>>323995218

There seems to be some confusion here. I though you were talking about Mega Man
>>
>>323994947
Inti has already proven that they've lost the touch with abominations like Might No. 9 and Gunvolt
>>
>make a popular game
>start churning it out faster and faster and investing in shitty 'pre-order at wal-mart' type bullshit day-1 DLC schemes
>finally have a year with like 4 separate big and very buggy, unoptimized, shitty games with that name slapped on
>people finally stopped buying them and the year had as many craters as the surface of the moon
>"oh well i guess gamers are dead"

i wish ubisoft would be dead
>>
File: Specspidey05_large[1].jpg (185 KB, 535x1023) Image search: [Google]
Specspidey05_large[1].jpg
185 KB, 535x1023
>>323994716

With a reboot, you do get a good opportunity to blend in all of those elements together. It could be disastrous or it could end up something Amazing like Spectacular Spider-Man.
>>
>>323992582
>I think they're just out of ideas for Mega Man and don't know where to go with the series now that everyone who originally worked on it is gone and they already wasted a bunch of money on uncompleted projects.

I'd argue they could make a really great sand box game using the visuals and themes Mega Man has traditionally been based on, but that's a pretty big investment for a cash strapped Capcom.
>>
>>323994775
>>323994947

I think Inticreates is part of the problem as all we've ever gotten from them is safe titles rather than something truly new and exciting for the franchise.

It's just a matter of finding the right people who are talented and passionate about the franchise and its history as well as making sure they have a guided hand.

No one expected GRiN to deliver a good remake of the original Bionic Commando. We ended up with Bionic Commando: REarmed.

Strider gets over looked often because of Double Helix's previous projects, but they were assisted by Capcom Osaka and a lot of the staff were fans of the original Strider games and it clearly shows.

Capcom has a pretty damn good track record when it comes to remake and revival projects. We can only hope that all the previous experience and projects lead up to another great title to add to their belt.
>>
Keiji didn't suck enough Capcom dick.
>>
File: Dr. Light.png (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Light.png
94 KB, 600x600
>>323995848
Considering Maverick Hunter showed signs of what it would be like by changing the fact that X had to stay AT LEAST 30 years in Stasis [as a way to justify the timestip between Classic and X] from "The capsule needs to run extensive AI testing and oversee a final review of all your systems to make sure you don't wake up a completely unfettered narcisistic maniac with no moral compass" to "THE WORLD IS NOT READY FOR A ROBOT WITH TRUE FREE WILL", I think the future was looking pretty grim
>>
>>323996156
>sand box

Get out
>>
>>323996205

I'm not sure what that has to do with my post.
>>
>>323996168
It's the other way around senpai
>>
>>323989791
>Considering things like Bad Box Art Megaman

The Bad Box Art Mega Man thing was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>323996228
Fuck you, the franchise has always been about having the choice to go to whatever level you want, handle obstacles however you want, and fight the bosses however you want. You can even go back to previously cleared stages if you want, starting at least as far back as 2, and serving a large purpose in X when you'd go back for collectibles. That was even the directions Legends and Z were going in until they fucked those up.
>>
>>323994368
>You just have to hope that the right people are behind the project.

Or the right audience.

Astroboy 2000 was successful I think. I lived it just like the old series.
>>
>>323997446

>Or the right audience.
>Astroboy 2000 was successful I think.

I don't think it was. Nobody ever seems to talk about it and it just came and went without much fan fare.

Which is a damn shame because the reboot was actually really fucking good story wise and quality wise. Every fucking episode was OVA quality. There was never a single drop of quality throughout its run.
>>
They should have made Legends 3 and been done with it.
>>
File: 1421119228265.png (2 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1421119228265.png
2 KB, 160x160
>>323980214
The very small megaman fanbase is a lot like the people who still beg for darkstalkers 4 or sf3 characters like Q. They talk up a huge game and scream and whine and kick like children as loudly as possible but when it comes time to put their money where their mouth is only a handful of people are willing to do so, and as such capcom obliges them by putting out low-cost ports and licensing the ip out to other venues because that's about all it can warrant. You have to remember that the last real mega man games that came out were low effort faux-retro cashgrabs because the games they made before that were all tanking left and right.

In a year or two enough time will probably have passed that there will be enough legitimate demand for another mega man game and not just fanboy's living in a bubble whining that they'll put out another moderately budgeted megaman title. You probably could have gotten one in 2015 but because the handful of fans left are whiny ADHD children who demand full attention at all times you probably have to wait for the mighty man 9 scam to blow over.
>>
>>323997549
>the reboot was actually really fucking good story wise and quality wise

Definitely. If you have to make a guide for reboots you have to mention Astroboy's because the story was so good and the plot has a modern feel despite the designs being old.
>>
File: Runing on E.jpg (126 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Runing on E.jpg
126 KB, 500x500
>>323986937
I hear Zeros own spin-offs were nice?
>>
>>323998624
It was a great series in itself.
X should get a remake by Inti Creates.
>>
File: 1445732571416.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445732571416.png
7 KB, 400x400
>>323997951
Are you alright? You wanna talk about how school's going or something?
>>
>>323980214
Freedom Wars ;_;

Sort of at least.
>>
A mecha timeline in cossacks timeline.
>>
File: 1415241267603.png (210 KB, 705x588) Image search: [Google]
1415241267603.png
210 KB, 705x588
>>323997951
pasta?
>>
File: 1412000.jpg (176 KB, 1000x904) Image search: [Google]
1412000.jpg
176 KB, 1000x904
Did Zero really kill off the old cast?
>>
File: 1399856303456.png (2 MB, 1066x698) Image search: [Google]
1399856303456.png
2 MB, 1066x698
>>324000887
Absolutely not, and that's been confirmed multiple times as not being the case, I believe
>>
>>324000887

>On today's top story, the mysterious robot that dismantles the world's famous robots. Who was he? Where did he go?
>After that, we're joined by Maverick Hunter Zero as he gives us tips on how to spot Mavericks and properly report them
>>
Better dead than what happened to fire emblem.
>>
>>323985654
Floation device.
Like a fishes float sac
>>
>>324003803
What are you talking about? Mega Man had plenty of waifubait.
>>
>>324003889
But it wasn't all waifubait and breeding simulation with a game haphazardly thrown in.
They also weren't the selling points.
>>
we LITERALLY already did this
>>>323953032
>>
File: roll protoman.jpg (190 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
roll protoman.jpg
190 KB, 600x750
>>324004878
This thread has Roll in the OP so it's better.
>>
Buy legacy collection
>>
File: WE ARE THE DEAD.jpg (142 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
WE ARE THE DEAD.jpg
142 KB, 1280x853
Capcom also promotes The Protomen, went to a show back in August, they gave away some Capcom Megaman Merch.

Show was good

https://youtu.be/KNtXuKBu3gE?t=10s
>>
>>324005132
We need more Rolls in this thread, though.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (32 KB, 352x418) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
32 KB, 352x418
>>323980214
Better that rather than being completely abandoned
>>
>>324005649
I thought there was a mobile game coming out?
>>
File: ayy toy.jpg (7 KB, 78x114) Image search: [Google]
ayy toy.jpg
7 KB, 78x114
>>324005834
>mobile
>game
>>
>>324001073
I was considered this as well I mean when Sigma first found Zero he was rather unstable and violent to the degree of insanity, I doubt Wily would let something like that roam freely regardless of how much he hates MM.
>>
>>323993967

>Merch does

Which is why they cancelled the comic right?
>>
File: 1452068282456.png (893 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
1452068282456.png
893 KB, 900x599
>>323980214
Megaman ended up in inafune hands
Inafune literally ruined capcom and limited his devs in every possible way, he also rejected any franchise return, ono had to suck his dick for street fighter 4 to be made.

Now they might bring him back, however there's probably big resentment towards Inafune.
Remember, Inafune is the cancer killing videogames and he almost ruined a company, poor capcom is JUST NOW getting out of that hell.
>>
>>324008098
>Which is why they cancelled the comic right?

Capcom had nothing to do with the cancellation.

That was Archie's own doing.
>>
>>324008521

Regardless of who cancelled it, it was because it wasn't selling.
>>
File: tmp_12110-1422666873071801774396.jpg (402 KB, 1000x1480) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12110-1422666873071801774396.jpg
402 KB, 1000x1480
>>324010014

Probably because it was a shit comic that rushed and recycled plots during game adaptations and the comics in between were completely awful art wise and did nothing interesting with the series.

Not to mention shoving him in cross overs.

A shit comic isn't going to sell.

Megamix is still the best Mega Man adaption in print format.
>>
>>323980214
This franchise needs to be reset.
>>
>>323998971
this
Inti knows their stuff
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.