[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video Gamer Salaries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 17
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 303x167) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 303x167
How much money do the popular video game youtubers like boogie2988 or angry joe make in a year? I am asking because many of the videogame youtubers are saying that they need more income so they started opening up patreons.
>>
>>323969348
I have adblock on so less than they should :)
>>
>>323969348
Im interested as well
>>
Not as much as people think but enough to live a comfortable life. They couldn't afford spending money on whatever they feel like each month but have room to get expensive items.
>>
>>323970884
How do they all end up buying new houses? Do you get 30 year mortgages like normal people do?
>>
Supposedly DSP makes around $100k. I wouldn't be surprised if Boogie was making 5 times that.
>>
>>323971045
Enough for a down payment and a decent income stream is all you need.
>>
>>323969348
Giants like Markipeler and that sweedish faggot make around a few million each year
If you have moderate success like 250k-500k subs then you can still make over a hundred grand if you capitalize on your success
>>
It can waiver, but it's roughly 1$ per 1000 views. Any sponsorship deals they cut is extra, if they sell merch it's extra. A lot of them stream now, so there's some revenue there as well.
>>
>>323971253
He'd need to just to support his diet
>>
>>323971469
if he went on a diet he would save over $200k. If you have seen the crap he eats
>>
Depends on a lot of different things. I get a per-script rate for a weekly video series on a very popular youtube channel, but I don't get any sort of access to the youtube income itself because the channel is owned by a company.

So it really depends on your setup
>>
File: wabbit.png (11 KB, 232x182) Image search: [Google]
wabbit.png
11 KB, 232x182
>>323971923
What channel?
>>
>>323972228
Smosh Games
>>
>>323969348
They make more than what they should in a just world.
>>
>>323972362

Stay jelly.
>>
File: resume.jpg (136 KB, 569x422) Image search: [Google]
resume.jpg
136 KB, 569x422
>>323971291
>So, before we consider your mortgage application, we need to know how you make a living
>I make videos on youtube about video games
>...
>>
>>323972558
you could be selling shit on a stick but as long as you have a down payment and good income theyll give you a loan
>>
I remember hearing it was something like $1 per 1000 views. I don't know I that took into account YouTubes cut
>>
>>323972558
sounds better than 'e-beggar'
>>
File: PSG.png (163 KB, 318x302) Image search: [Google]
PSG.png
163 KB, 318x302
>>323969348
>you can't sit on your ass all day playing video games go out and get a job
>tfw people like him make more money doing exactly that
I swear this world is getting more confusing by each passing year.
>>
>>323972558
Bank doesn't give a shit how you get your money as long as you have it when they ask for it.
>>
>>323972986
anon the best job in the world is being a landlord where you sit on your ass and get paid doing less than videogames.
>>
>>323972986
well they still have to learn editing, overcome fear of public speaking, and they have no guarantee anyone will give a shit about their opinion or personality.

the hard work comes from marketing. but it looks like it pays off for those guys that get 500K views on each video.
>>
>>323969348

Judging by his weight, probably a decent amount. At least equal to a decent paying job.

You don't maintain that kind of weight without eating a metric ton of food a day, and it's just simple math, he eats a lot, so he spends a lot on food. He probably eats as much as a small family.
>>
>>323973213
Nah, you have to deal with shitskins and annoying people calling you over shit constantly.

>evict niggers because they haven't paid their rent in months
>they trash the place before they move out because niggers
>you spent their security deposit months ago and even if you didn't it sure as shit wouldn't cover the damage they did
>>
>>323973458
but boogie is really struggling to lose his weight he is a hero to all of us overweight people. He alone has inspired me to lose over 1lbs to reach my ideal weight of 220lbs
>>
>>323973960

Yeah, now someone post the webms of him eating jaws of mayonnaise.

A true hero indeed.
>>
>>323971396
Pewdiepie made almost 7 million last year. Some faggot that streams minecraft bought a house in California for like 25 million dollars. If you donate to a patreon or think these people are struggling you are a fool and a sheep. These people just want to see how much they can milk out of idiots that will donate to anyone who is quirky because making real life friends is hard apparently for this generation
>>
>>323974047
I really don't get how people say he is a hero on his "channel" when all he does is eat shit like burger king and then say "I'm in character and Francis would eat this".
>>
>>323974334
His disgusting act caused me to clean up my act. Clearly you don't understand deep tactics.
>>
>>323973217
These videos, scripts, everything is pre-planned by marketers to deliver a certain experience to the public. These people live eat and breathe viral videos and they know what the stupid populace wants to see. Loud, quick cuts, swearing, big fake tits (they're totally real it's a push up bra xd) fake reactions, fake emotions, everything is fake. All to deliver views and a paycheck. You're all being played
>>
>>323969428
doesn't work on youtube anymore.....

can't reload previously watched videos. Have to clear cookies each time.
>>
>>323974163
It's not hard for this generation its just that they have absolutely nothing anything in common with "normal" people. Or they have been found out for being a fraud
>>
>>323974334

Fat acceptance bullshit is why.

He's grossly overweight and it's going to kill him. But you cannot tell people this because being fat is such a difficult thing to live with and it's not his fault it's his genetics he's so strong a true hero blah blah blah

The problem with fat people is self fucking denial. It's always someone elses fault, never their own.

I had an idea. A new business. What happens is this, fat people hire someone. This person follows the fatty around, recording everytime the person eats and then writing down everything they eat and how many calories. After a week or so, they show the fatty exactly how much they actually ate.
That is it. That's all it would be. But you can't fucking lie in the face of hard facts.

The first step to actually losing weight is just to admit you have a fucking problem and over eat.
>>
>>323972986
Have you seen how much twitch streamers make?
in one example Summit1g. Bought a 2 story house in colorado and a fucking GTR Nismo.
its fucked that someone can make that much money from playing video games
>>
>>323974463
True after watching his Videos I ended up not eating any of the crap he eats anymore instead ill go for an apple in the fridge because everytime i see Doritos or burger king I see his ugly mug
>>
I watch every Markiplier video where he plays horror games.
It makes me feel less lonely. Also he seems like a cool dude.
Pewdipie or whatever also seems like a cool guy, but he is annoying as shit.
>>
>>323974716
And to think if this was 10 -15 years ago he would of been laughed at and called out for the piece of shit he really is
>>
>>323974570
No, it's just that no one even tries anymore, it's easier to find comfort in some persona you want or wish you could be like. We live in a generation of people disconnected from reality. VR will only push this further, which I'm actually looking forward to so I can live amongst the big titty bitches in DOA
>>
>>323973160
Not necessarily. Banks don't want to be associated with or have a trace of "lending a hand" to potential criminals or anyone who may be earning capital through illegitimate means. Also they don't want to lend money to those who don't have a job that's stable long term.

I know drift0r (big CoD youtube personality) got his mortgage denied because his "job" as a YouTube content creator was deemed unacceptable/reliable by major banks.
>>
>>323974894
I get watching horror games. But how do you put up with all that overacting I can't stand it. Every time there is a jump scare he has to scream or jump in his chair
>>
I used to watch Boogie but he keeps making videos about his struggle to lose weight, his health problems due to being a fatty mcfatfuck, and how being mean to fat people isn't okay.
Like, shit, I don't care that you're fat, I'm fat even, but we deserve to be made fun of. Also use all of your fucking youtube bucks to hire a personal trainer or something.
>>
>>323974919

Of course, but we're in the day and age of the internet where everyone is a unique and special snowflake who can't be wrong. Except the people who disagree with me then I'll fucking kill you if I see you in real life.
>>
>>323975042
Well was he under a major MCN?
If not then he will be denied. Most banks deny you if you are "Self Employeed" as it is not a stable income
>>
>>323975039
hell if the doa bitches come to virtual reality its all good No need to spend real money on the women who only want you to pay for their drinks when i can get the same treatment from more beautiful women
>>
>>323974737

>its fucked that someone can make that much money from playing video games

Why?
>>
>>323974919
>would of
Wew
>>
>>323974163
>streams minecraft
anon his name is notch and he made minecraft and bought 75million dollar house in california
>>
>>323975148
do you remember when it changed? I have no idea when it happened everyone was having fun trolling everyone else on the net then one day you can't do that anymore
>>
>>323975242
Sitting on your computer. Playing video games and people willingly throw money at you just to have you respond to a comment? And being able to own a house and 100k+ car? I mean its not his fault that his job is the easiest thing in the world
>>
>>323975082
I guess I just have a higher tolerance for it. It's not like I find it funny or anything, I just... feel neither positive or negative towards it?
Also his voice is so fucking soothing.
>>
>>323975242
Because its video games?
>>
>>323975358
i think hes talking about captian sparkles
>>
>>323975358
>Notch
anon his name is captainsparklez and he bought a 4.5 million dollar house in the hollywood hills
>>
File: 756675675.jpg (45 KB, 450x322) Image search: [Google]
756675675.jpg
45 KB, 450x322
>patreons
>supporting beggars on the internet
>>
>>323975430
>job
If that were true he would be paying tax on this right?
>>
>>323975215
I don't know that, but my point is that the statement of "Bank doesn't give a shit how you get your money as long as you have it when they ask for it" is incorrect. Banks DO care where money comes from, big time.
>>
>>323975549
I would of liked it if notch won the 1.5 billion lottery.
>>
>>323975614
They do pay taxes. Technically they are self employed and have to pay taxes. Forgot exactly on what. But you can research it
>>
File: 1444862885938.gif (2 MB, 400x166) Image search: [Google]
1444862885938.gif
2 MB, 400x166
Thank you based Ublock Origin
>>
>>323975430
Pfft, easiest job in the world is probably being a trophy wife or something.

From what I hear letsplayers generally throw out hours of footage, I doubt it is as easy as some people say. Also I imagine they're under a lot of stress.
Though it is a bit like winning the lottery, there are thousands of youtubers and streamers who are lucky to get a couple of hundred of views.
>>
>>323975685
my bad would have not would of
>>
File: 1382367587985.jpg (21 KB, 346x264) Image search: [Google]
1382367587985.jpg
21 KB, 346x264
>>323971253
I like how people who have no life experience worth hearing about, with no keen eye for details or analytical skills, with no charisma at all and absolutely nothing original or humorous to say about vidya can make thousands of dollars saying "whoa" and doing the same unfunny fat guy shtick for retards. The world is reddit, we fucking lost.
>>
>>323975549
>captainsparklez
>streamer
pick one
>>
>>323973213
Don't be retarded, landlording is not an easy job.

You have to maintain your properties and deal with cunts

>>323974737
>>323972986
I don't see what's ridiculous about it, they're entertainers, people watch them for their personalities. There is absolutely nothing coercive about the way they make money, most of them get paid directly by their viewers.
>>
>>323975430

People watch you for entertainment and choose to donate so they can either broadcast a message or say something stupid. Why is this the "easiest job in the world"? Do you think there was no work involved in getting to that viewerbase?
>>
>>323975549
>that fucking video where he shows off his shitty toys
>that fucking video where he shows off his new car

I'M NOT JEALOUS. I'M NOT.
I FUCKING SWEAR I'M NOT.
>>
>>323975549

You want to know what is really crazy about him? He likely didn't even use his youtube bux to buy that house as he has had countless big name sponsorship's on his videos like Pizza Hut. I've done a bit of research into this whole youtube thing for an article I had to write and most big youtubers say that they don't even consider youtube money as viable income because of how detached they are with reality. A highschooler who does makeup tutorials actually said the $1,500 or so she gets from each of her videos is pocket change because she makes $10,000+ on sponsored videos.
>>
>>323972558
>It's hard for me to comprehend that YouTube has produced a new and profitable entertainment business
>It's hard for me to accept that there are people that generate income and are successful in this new business
>I am literally the guy who ran locomotives that laughed at Henry Ford
>>
>>323969348

I'm not sure how much they make, but a lot of times the patreon is to help with the CPM drops certain months have.

For example, I was making around ~8-10 dollars a day for my 1 video that gets OK views. It's dropped to 3-4 a day for January.
>>
>>323975808
I have nothing wrong with the job. Its cool do whatever you have fun doing. But the AMOUNT of money they make is RIDICULOUS and there is no denying that
>>
>>323975831
I mean theres work. But not alot. You literally sit there, play video games, and have a somewhat enjoyable personality.
>>
>>323973786
>Tenets do this
>Tell your fellow landbros what they've done
>They have to be put in state housing because nobody accepts them.
>>
>>323976165

>but not alot

Why? The work is the networking and maintaining a solid viewerbase, gauging what they do and do not like, keeping them happy with giveaways/sub benefits, etc. It's just not 'work' to you because it doesn't fit your narrative of them being undeserving.
>>
>>323976024
They say the same thing about athletes. You're jealous that they make more money than you doing something that is relatively effortless compared to your job.

The reality is that you are unhappy with your career and you wish that you were them.
>>
>>323975949

There have been a bunch of articles about this recently. Basically, mid-range youtubers make jack-shit from views. The only way they can make a living is by 'selling out' to advertisers.
>>
>>323974561
works for me, i literally havent seen on ad on youtube in years

what browser you run?
>>
I would estimate boogie to make 50k a month.
>>
All this fuck just need to move to a third world country and they will be living like kings with those salaries
>>
File: smug (3).jpg (167 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
smug (3).jpg
167 KB, 405x412
>>323969348
>earns more money then the average person working just under the living wage
>inb4 that salty as fuck wagekek copypasta
>>
>>323976165
Motherfucker, then do it. What is it with people bitching on the internet about these people who say it is sooooooo easyyyyyyyy to do what they do but they are somehow incapable of doing it? Set up a youtube, get adsense, and start playing vidya. Try not to be stale, don't forget to edit your videos, and shill where you can. It's hard right? Fucking get on it and start collabing with markiplier and pewdiepie already.
>>
>/v/ shits on journalists and claims that they get paid to write good reviews about games, meanwhile e celebs constantly promote shit and nobody says a word.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/03/youtuber-paid-20000-to-promote-xbox-one-5374226/
>>
>>323976306
No fucking shit im jealous. i wish i could sit on my ass all day play the latest flavor of the month video game and get thousands of dollars literally thrown at me with little to no effort involved
>>
>>323976564
>/v/ says this
>/v/ says that
Please do not make such sweeping generalizations for the rest of us anon-kun because its small minded and quite frankly to be honest with you very embarrassing on your part.
>>
>>323976532

The only hard thing to me is shilling. I feel so uncomfortable posting my work to places.
>>
>>323976532
See this is where my point was skewed. Its easy to get started. All you do is just play. But since the market is so unbelievably saturated its almost impossible to even get a significant audience.
>>
>>323975748
you're joking right? looking through a random list of lets play all they do is upload their hours of gameplay with them simply talking. then they start adding facecams for some fucking reason, like i give a shit. then they cut it up in 10-30 minute videos and upload as is. that's not hard to do, it's just boring.

the "better" ones simply play a game, overreact or say utterly stupid shit (probably with a timer so they can easily spot when said reactions occur), and then spend maybe an hour or two cutting out the lolsofunnayXD parts.

i give more credit to the reviewers, since they have to play the game and create a coherent review of the game's faults and weaknesses. that usually means needing to beat it, and with modern games being so assfuckingly short it's something easily done in a day or two. that's mostly cause it's an opinion, and the hardest part is conveying that without sounding like a retard.
>>
>>323976564
You've never been in a YouTube comment thread, have you? There are always people who get butthurt over sponsored ads.

But let's be real, a so-called journalist is a profession. It requires higher education and a degree. YouTube doesn't, there is no accountability for integrity or professionalism.
>>
>>323976606
>being this fucking salty
Get over yourself asswipe because for every 1 e-celeb that made it there are about another 1000 or more that get barely 10 views for their entire channel. Stop being a fucking faglord about it.
>>
>>323976410
Unless you're going to do something illegal in most other countries like make a shota fuckboi harem I don't see the appeal of moving to a shithole purely based on the fact that your money will last really long there.
>>
>>323976857

>But let's be real, a so-called journalist is a profession. It requires higher education and a degree.

Video game 'journalism' most certainly does not.
>>
>>323975082
>overacting
You don't have a lot of extrovert friends, do you? Plenty of people act like that in real life.
>>
>>323976918
>being this mad over someone elses opinion
shit nigga calm down.
>>
>>323977083
>spinning it back onto me
Nigger don't do that shit.
>>
>>323976783
>But since the market is so unbelievably saturated its almost impossible to even get a significant audience.

Sounds like an excuse to me. I'm gonna be a hardass about this, you gotta put in the effort. Their job is difficult, they do have to stay relevant. Sitting on your ass and throwing your hands up in the air is exactly why you won't ever succeed.

Markiplier is a great example of how you're wrong in that he's a carbon fucking copy of pewdiepie that's steadily gaining on him in subscribers.

The reality is that you don't even know you're market. Mark does well BECAUSE he ropes in the PDP audience. Those people love watching a guy act like a shithead while playing video games. Have you EVER heard of someone who ONLY watches Game Grumps and not Best Friends? They all attract the same market doing the same thing, all you have to do is have an interesting personality and rub shoulders with those who have made it. The fact of the matter is that most of the people who try have shit for brains and literally no real personality or charisma.
>>
>>323977029
I would agree because fuck vidya journalism, but don't most contributors have a background in writing? Are they all literally freelance writers?
>>
File: oh my.jpg (22 KB, 329x274) Image search: [Google]
oh my.jpg
22 KB, 329x274
>>323977313
>defending e-celeb garbage
>>
File: 1452148038870.jpg (35 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1452148038870.jpg
35 KB, 601x601
>>323977430
>not reading my comment nor the conversation preceding it for context
>typical shitposting

goodbye.
>>
>>323976857
>journalism
>requires higher education
Just because there's a major for it in college/high school doesn't mean the field requires it.
>>
>>323977573
I'm talking about the profession at large. You cannot get on in a top tier news or magazine outlet without one.
>>
>>323977076
>Plenty of people act like that in real life.
I can honestly say out of the hundreds and thousands of people I've ever known and hung out with, literally only TWO people do that kind of shit.

One had ADHD. The other one was just a spaz.
>>
File: squating smug.jpg (183 KB, 602x692) Image search: [Google]
squating smug.jpg
183 KB, 602x692
>>323977528
Whatever floats your boat anon-senpai
>>
>>323977727
blah blah, anime reaction. here's another (You) for your efforts, friend.
>>
>>323977639
The same is true for top tier in ANY field.
You can't be a fucking manager of a top tier fast food place without a college degree. Doesn't mean that working fast food requires a degree.
>>
File: Sakura Mizugami.jpg (46 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Sakura Mizugami.jpg
46 KB, 1024x576
>>323977820
Touche friend (You)
>>
>>323974716
Nutritionists and dieticians have been around for hundreds of years. You didn't invent shit, senpai.
>>
>>323977076
so you are telling me that every single jump scare people would scream or react by jumping n their chair, surely they would get desensitized to it after 30mins.
>>
>>323977903
Not true. At all. You can work for a fast food company long enough and be trained at a managerial level. Very poor choice of an example. What's with your emotional incapacity to handle being wrong on the internet where you reputation is non-existent?
>>
>>323978116
Um. Anon...uh...I think he was being sarcastic.
>>
>>323978235
>...
stop posting anytime friend
>>
More /tv/ territory but up and coming YouTube critics can't find an audience because Google hides their videos under veteran channels like Jeremy Jahns.
>>
>>323979242
Why does google do this?
>>
>>323975378
When gaming became cool and women wanted on board. Late xbox gen I would say
>>
>>323974561
Works for me too. No ads for me. You sure you're not just an idiot?
>>
File: 1447533502186.jpg (45 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
1447533502186.jpg
45 KB, 584x622
>>323975872
>youtuber makes a video about his new house/flat he bought with ad revenue
>he get's money for talking about the money he got
>>
youtube monetization is a small part of their income. so is patreon. the real money comes from fully whoring yourself out by merchandising
>>
File: B819FGyCMAAL9Hh.jpg (62 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
B819FGyCMAAL9Hh.jpg
62 KB, 600x900
Hi this is OP, when I made this thread I wanted to know estimates of how much money some specific youtbers made since socialblade is out of date. These are the youtubers I am interested in; Boogie2988, DSP, ReviewTechUsa, Linustechtips, and Total Biscuit.
>>
File: 31649875.jpg (25 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
31649875.jpg
25 KB, 460x460
>>323977245
>>
>>323976857
They should make a college program called youtube studies where you can earn a degree. The teachers would be pewdiepie, dsp, and boogie2988
>>
File: 1449669449204.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1449669449204.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
>>323981373
>youtube monetization is a small part of their income. so is patreon
>Fucking Jim Sterling makes almost 10k (around 40k in my country's currency) a month
>Whereas I have to survive a month on discounted potatoes, cause I had to pay 1.5k of overdue TV tax I forgot about.
>>
How would all the neckbeards and youtubers live if the internet crashed completely.
>>
>>323982825
http://sharkrobot.com/collections/jimquisition-merch

sell your soul, whore yourself out, and start selling shitty t-shirts
>>
>>323983179
>>323982825
Why would I wear a shitty T-Shirt with a youtubers face, name, or "catchphrase" in public?
>>
>>323971396
Man, and Mark's friend Bob is doing the Youtube thing to a much lesser degree, but is also working through law school. Granted, Bob and do other things beyond being an Internet Dude.
>>
>>323983384
Who????
Why are all you faggots talking about these guys like everyone on /v/ knows them.
Its nice to know you have such close friends
>>
>>323983357

you wouldn't, but socially retarded kids with a desire to belong and fit in somewhere do, even if that place exists solely online where nobody will see your tshirts
>>
>>323983765
Nah there's a group that Markiplier plays with on some games. There's Jack Septiceye, who's basically just Irish Markiplier, and Bob and Wade, who have much smaller channels, but actually have lives outside the Internet.

I guess I'm saying the latter two are a bit more interesting because they're able to have lives because they didn't go all in on being online personalities like Markiplier and Jack.
>>
>>323984161
Who The Fuck is Markiplier, Jack Septiceye, Bob, Wade, Jack???? I don't know any of these fools but if this is youtube 2013-2016 they will end up in the same place as fred and ray william johnson from youtube 2007-2010. Eventually they will fade into obscurity and they will lose their money to property taxes, divorce, or die and their bratty kids will split among themselves.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>323984586
>>323984161
>>323983917
>>323983765
This is the fate of all youtubers. Just sit back and Watch
>>
>>323977029
>a so-called journalist is a profession. It requires higher education and a degree.

journalism may require all of these, but I hope you realize it's the same as shitposting
you find facts, then you wrap them around something to trigger people
the goal of a "good" journalist is to get a reaction along the "yeah these kind of people..." from the masses
>>
>>323976306
Not really the same when athletes train and go through rigorous physical exercise. Still overpaid, but much more understandable than a youtuber
>>
>>323985356
Athletes are actually playing a gaming and are entertaining people. Youtubers are stealing content from video game developers. I am surprised that game developers have not tried to put strikes on these youtubers unfairly stealing their content for monetary gain.
>>
>idol worship
at least the christian idol supposedly created existence
your idols play video games and chat politics
>>
>>323985671
100 years from now there is going to be the first church of youtubers with saint pewdiepie and pope boogie2988 just like star wars
>>
>>323969348
>More eceleb on /v/
Why even bother faggot
Complaining about this shit is like complaining about a movie or TV star you don't like. It's not going away even if the shit we don't like makes money.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.