[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Flusha a dirty cheat? Y/N
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: 1.webm (214 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
214 KB, 600x338
Is Flusha a dirty cheat? Y/N
>>
Y
>>
>>323924356
No
>>
File: 2.webm (386 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2.webm
386 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 3.webm (898 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3.webm
898 KB, 1280x720
Fnatic is a dirty team, fuck them.
>>
File: 5.webm (345 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
5.webm
345 KB, 600x338
Fraudnatic
>>
Confirmation bias, noone suspected him of cheating but then when it became a meme to call him a cheater and people started combing through all of his games to find anything that looks suspicious, of course they're going to find "blatant proof" because it's what they're looking for
>>
>>323924356
fuck off reddit
>>
>>323925494
>but then when it became a meme
Oh that just happened overnight for no reason, forgot
>>
>>323925494
There was already a competition to see if people could find clips like this from other professional players. 500 dollars for anyone who could any they couldn't. I don't browse reddit and google couldn't give me shit, but I'm sure you can find it if you look.
>>
>>323924653
This is at a LAN?
How do you cheat at a LAN?
>>
>>323925912
driver software mostly
>>
>>323924356
>>323925056
These two don't look bad at all, it's just 2 corner checks which just so happen to have someone's head on the other side of the map, which could happen to anyone. It looks cherry picked, all he did was check 2 common positions where people wait.
>>323924653
This one is kinda fishy, but he could just be doing an attempted wallbang, out of pure assumption.
>>323925154
This is the worst though, cause there's no reason for him to look at the corner, unless he was specifically targeting that person's head through the wall, however I don't play that map ever, and that could just be a common wallbang area too.
Needs more proof.
>>
>>323925912
>>323926005
Another way was loading a "practice" map from the workshop that contained files
>>
>>323926101
>This is the worst though, cause there's no reason for him to look at the corner, unless he was specifically targeting that person's head through the wall.....

He literally jumped.

Do you think these players are deaf?
>>
>>323925912
Secret steamworkshop hacks its crazy, leaked a while back. That or even mouse drivers

>>323926101
>These two don't look bad at all, it's just 2 corner checks which just so happen to have someone's head on the other side of the map, which could happen to anyone. It looks cherry picked, all he did was check 2 common positions where people wait.

that first one he clearly aimlocked a guy sitting at tunnels. He wasn't checking that corner because he would have seen him as he rounded cat and peeped low b
>>
>the second best player, on the best team in the world is cheating
>he has gotten away with it for over 3 years now, constantly cheating

You people are fucking retards. flusha is a god-tier player. He doesn't cheat. Neck yourselves.
>>
>>323926381
I didn't even see him jump, my bad.
>>
>>323924356
>>323925056
>>323925154
I don't understand what is wrong with these, can someone explain?
>>
>>323926578
>he only cheats sometimes
>he's quite good normally as well
>he's the best in the world because of his cheats

I mean do you think cheating pro players just spinhack their way around?
>>
>>323926381
that doesnt make sense though, if you hear something and dont intend on shooting through the wall, you should be turning 90* to the side of it instead of straight at it to focus the sound better
>>
>>323926942
The last one not so much, but the first two, his crosshair lines up perfectly with the head of players too far away to hear. The fact that it sticks and that he swipes away so quick make it pretty obvious, if you've ever seen anyone else do it.
>>
>>323926942
Curser lands on head, pronax doesn't look too bad because it's natural just to keep your curser head level and that's a fair place to look, but flusha seems to peak a corner, aimlock expectantly and then have it accidentally lock onto the wrong target. His cursor was not head level, it stopped and there was no reason to look where he did
>>
>>323926994
Keep thinking he's cheating. He'll keep winning just fine. He will NEVER be banned, because he doesn't cheat. But people like you will still make retarded theories with 0 proof.
>>
>>323926381
>guy jumps
>doesn't react where he heard the jump
>doesn't set up to catch the peek
>instead he aims at a weird spot in the corner that also is where the guy's head is at

>>323926578
>other top players can cheat, just not my Flusha

The players that caught VACs last year were cheating for years. I don't care how long they've been playing. Cheaters will cheat.

He is an amazing player don't get me wrong, but these hacks tightened up his 70% clutch window to a 90% clutch window. I'm making numbers up but you get the point.

It's just like steroids in sports
>>
>>323926942

when you lift the mouse mid turn to turn some more, there are enemies on the map playing against you and sometimes you look in their direction coincidentally in that lift moment.

reddit made this a meme because it's a shitty place.
>>
>players that actually can play realize how obvious Flusha's hacks were
>players that can't believe his "mouse lifting" story

Like you're really gonna lift the mouse on a 180 fuck out of here
>>
>>323927289
Feel free to find another player who headlocks like that.
>>
Without a doubt yes. He has aimlocked though walls multiple times, its retarded.
>>
>>323925056
this is clear, 2 common spots cleared. pure coincidence that the guy stood there
>>
>>323927491
It's actually the opposite kiddo. People who can play lifts their mouse all the time because they use low sens, others think he's hacking.
>>
>>323927491
Once on a random head is fine, we've all fucking seen a demo of ourselves doing that.

Multiple times during a LAN is for sure fucking cheating.
>>
>>323927205
his crosshair lines up perfectly with the head of players too far away to hear
Uh, I don't know if you play CS, but that's the very basics of the game, you're always supposed to have your crosshair at head level, my 15y/o brother started doing this after a few hours.

>>323927359
>instead he aims at a weird spot in the corner that also is where the guy's head is at
Well, he plays with sound and unless you have a 2 dollar headset you can locate enemies perfectly. Aiming for the head is what every player does.
>>
>>323924356
He clearly is.
>>
File: ru012rf.jpg (68 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ru012rf.jpg
68 KB, 480x270
>>323927754
>Well, he plays with sound and unless you have a 2 dollar headset you can locate enemies perfectly. Aiming for the head is what every player does.
Going to ignore where he CLEARLY realizes he fucked up and aims back at the door too huh?
>>
File: flushafatfuck.jpg (164 KB, 1265x1265) Image search: [Google]
flushafatfuck.jpg
164 KB, 1265x1265
Yeah I think its pretty obvious.

He even looks like a dirty cheater nerd.
>>
whilst we're here; i didn't read anything about it but was there a sound update? i saw a slight change to the AK fire sound documented, but recently all sounds seemed "buffed". i can hear firefights quite precisely across like the entire map now, and footsteps are literally stomping elephants tier.
>>
>>323928048
As least he doesn't look as bad as JW
>>
>>323928048
Stay jealous fuccboi.
>>
>>323927981
I still don't understand, maybe I'm retarded.
>looks at the door, in case someone shows up
>enemy jumps and makes noise
>player keeps looking the door because he knows where the enemy is and don't expect him to show up so fast
>most basic reflex, he moves his mouse at head level to have a better judment of distances and instantly goes to watch door again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5LnKFoK-Kk
>>
>athletes getting paid millions manage to cheat irl
>but it's impossible that e-celebs cheat in a fucking video game
yeah ok
>>
>>323928616
its a bit harder to cheat when everything you do is being recorded from your pov and shit
>>
It's okay guys
he just lifts his mouse a lot
that's all
>>
>>323924653
i don't know about any of the other ones but this one looks really fishy
>>
>>323924356
>>323924653
>>323925056
>>323925154
Holy fuck, how are people saying this isn't cheating? Holy shit the lock-ons are as clear as fucking day, it's like staring at the fucking sun on a clear day.
>>
>>323928789
do you think athletes don't get checked?
also what do records mean, when you can see that everybody still finds an excuse?
>>
>>323928965

pause it carefully at the "lock" moments, he is never aiming at the model at all. that would be a pretty crummy cheat.
>>
CS:GO is the most autistic community holy shit.
>>
>>323924356
Waaaay too obvious
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3654874/profhack/cheat.html
>>
>>323930919
10-14
Come on, they were my favourite team...
Fuck this gay earth, nothing is true.
>>
>open like 5 or 6 cases
>get the same skin each time
Fuck off I don't want these Corporal UMPs or these fucking Ivory P2Ks you fucking nigger
>>
>this entire thread

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO
REDDIT
>>
Yeah sure some of the stuff he pulls does look sketchy as fuck but on the other hand I have pulled sketchy stuff as well that I would fucking report if I were the enemy. Not that I am playing even remotely on his level but still.
After thousands of hours that he probably has people start to act weird.
I wouldn't want to be the one making a final decision here.
>>
>>323931385
Hello, reddit
>>
kek, locking on to those dudes across the way in mirage. fucking swedish cheats
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.