[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate FFX-2? It was all STYLE https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 21
File: guns.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
Why do people hate FFX-2?

It was all STYLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI2Cj9AW7ac
>>
I hate Yuna so much.
>>
Because people don't seem to understand that FF has always had a lot of weird and silly stuff in it, except for maybe the first 2 which I don't really remember.
>>
>>323908286
I love X-2 mechanic the best Final Fantasy ever.
>>
How many cocks do you think Yuna sucked backstage
>>
>>323908286
I am still probably the only person who thought the game's silly premise was the good part and the gameplay was the poorly executed part.
>>
>>323908958
Mine was pointing at her ass.
>>
>>323908286

The only thing I dislike about the game is the nonsensical, pointless story.
>>
>>323908286

Rikku > Yuna
>>
File: RageFace.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RageFace.png
19 KB, 300x309
>love gun wielding characters
>Yuna in Dissidia is a Summoner
I just want to do some CUHRAZY combos, Square.
>>
Because it feels like playing with dolls.
>>
>>323908286
Best FF
>>
Because it's pure shit

OST is terrible except for a few songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMVpDHClUKM
>>
>>323908286
>It was all STYLE

Exactly.

They kind of played around with it in FF 8 and X but X-2 was really the point when Square just went "Fuck it. The only thing that matters in these games is the character designs, especially their hair styles."
>>
>>323909446
But that's not VI
>>
>>323908286
I love the battle system
>>
Terrible characters, terrible plot, terrible intro, neat implementation of the job system which however doesn't make up for the sheer horrible nature of the rest of the game. X already wasn't one of my favorites, but X-2 took everything about the world and made it worse. I couldn't care about any of those people, while I had a minimal interest in the cast of X.
>>
Yuna was best waifu when she was a pure, innocent, oriental girl back in X.
>>
>>323909509
FF8? Angsty as hell!
>>
File: FFX_Artwork_Yuna.png (140 KB, 260x680) Image search: [Google]
FFX_Artwork_Yuna.png
140 KB, 260x680
How did this
>>
File: Selphie and Irvine.jpg (2 MB, 800x3000) Image search: [Google]
Selphie and Irvine.jpg
2 MB, 800x3000
>>323910178
There were plenty of problems with VIII, but overall levels of angst weren't one of them. Hell, it doesn't come anywhere close to the absolute pinnacle of angst in this franchise, Final Fantasy XIII. VIII actually had nice lighthearted moments interspersed in the plot, and has many moments that are quite humorous.
>>
File: FFX-2_Artwork_Yuna.png (209 KB, 380x630) Image search: [Google]
FFX-2_Artwork_Yuna.png
209 KB, 380x630
turned into this?

WTF HAPPENED, /v/?
>>
>>323908286

The gameplay is good. The world is a very lazy rehash. The story is garbage.
>>
>miss half of the content without a guide
>half of the jobs are so redundant and useless people will never use them and all the worthwhile skills are locked behind tons of job-specific grinding
>changing from dress A to dress B means that you still have to watch the long animation again when you switch from B to A the first time
>lot of the content is just minigames that are no better than the ones in X
>regular encounters are a joke that make no use of the battle system
>dungeons are plain texture hallway mazes
>in general no effort went into the world design because everything was recycled from X
>even if you grind you will never have any money

Like I said, fun premise, poor execution.
>>
Why didn't X-2 have a summoner dressphere?
>>
>>323910408
>>323910487

I know what some people will say
>the entire point of X is Yuna growing into her own person and understanding that she doesn't have to sacrifice what she is for the common good! She can be whatever she wants, screw you!

Yes, and also nothing in X indicates that she has any desire to dualwield pistols, have an absolute cleavage, and go around the world chasing spheres with her incestuous cousin and a timedropped gender-bent Squall instead of helping the broken Spira rebuild.
>>
>>323910583
All the existing fayth were released at the end of X, in case you didn't play that game.
>>
>>323908286
As fun as it was the story was really dumb and made a few things in X retroactively stupid. Still at the very least the gameplay was great.

Except now we have to deal with X-2.5 aka the worst thing ever written by a human
>>
File: what's wrong with your FAAAACE.jpg (19 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
what's wrong with your FAAAACE.jpg
19 KB, 1280x720
>>323908286
>>
File: p12.png (116 KB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
p12.png
116 KB, 320x218
>>323908286
>>
>>323910856
>with X-2.5 aka the worst thing ever written by a human
That is not Final Fantasy XIII.
>>
Because the special ending shits all over the ending of X.

How the fuck do you bring Tidus back when he was just a dream. Yuna so desperate for dick that she resurrects her imaginary boyfriend
>>
>>323909309
Have you watched all the dead fantasys?
>>
>>323910841
Well Rikku was the one who picked out her outfit. Which I suppose the idea is that she's kind of a blend between Teedus (the dress going down one leg like Teedus's pant leg, Jecht's symbol on her chest, her new hood, and flair in her hair) and Rikku (more bubbly outgoing personality and sexier motif in general) while still having a bit of herself in there (strong desire to help people even if it isn't profitable).

The guns are probably because she no longer has aeons to use and she does expressly state to both Rikku and Lulu that she wants to get away from her old life and spread her wings. Yes she could have been (and can be) a spell caster considering her experience as a White Mage but it still gets the point across.
>>
>>323910993
XIII was stupid but it was stupid in a way that you point and laugh at it. Like a retard playing in his own shit. Versus X-2.5 which is offensively stupid. Like a retard flinging his shit at all the onlookers.
>>
>>323910841
It went something like this: "Oh man I can't summon anymore and white magic is pretty lame by itself so maybe I'll ask my al bhed cousins to lend me all this machina weaponry that they have lying around since there's no nationwide ban on them either".
>>
>>323911335
Clearly you didn't play 13-2 then, that was the worst piece of shit i've ever had the displeasure of even playing 5 minutes of, literally pokemon: FF version.
>>
>>323911502
this, 13-2 was an exercise in how willing you are to stupid
>>
>>323911213
>Dead Fantasy
Jesus I haven't seen that since my teen years. I wonder if it's still entertaining now.

>>323911114
This is what I mean by X-2 making X retroactively pointless. The entire point of X is stopping the Fayth from dreaming. The Fayth go to the Farplane and are put to rest, no more aeons including Teedus. Except that according to X-2 the Fayth can still dream from the Farplane. Well fuck man why was everyone freaking out over the death of Yunalesca if she can still dream from the Farplane? They just made everyone's job easier since now you don't have to go all the way up to Zanarkand to get the Final Aeon, you can train by hitting up the temples and then just go back to Guadosalam and not have to climb a fucking mountain. Oh the point of the climb was to cement the bond between summoner and guardian? Well the whole travelling the continent thing can do that.
>>
>>323911335
I don't know Anon, I was pretty appalled by what XIII and its sequels did to the franchise, especially considering they were all given top-billing as mainline games when compared to X-2 which seems to be regarded as more of a side game.
>>
>>323910841
That's pretty much what happens to every sheltered princess. It's called college, and a phase.
>>
>>323908968
ATB has always been shit, so the best it can ever be is super fast. That's why people like it.
>>
>>323908860
Mechanics were great. The story was cute, but there were other stories I liked more. I liked it more than 9, 10, 12 and X
>>
Best combat in series, but then again it's also the closest we'll get to Valkyrie Profiles combat in a FF game
>>
FFX-2 TEAM GO HOME, YOU'RE DRUNK
>>
>>323911627
All of this.
>>
>>323911690

>reading through Toriyama's wikipedia page
>Toriyama believes his strength is in directing games that are very story-driven. He also thinks that it becomes very difficult to tell a compelling story when the player is given a huge amount of freedom to explore. According to him, the most important aspect of a Final Fantasy game is the characters. Toriyama has stated that the aim of the linear game design used in the first half of Final Fantasy XIII was to feel like watching a film. This was done to absorb the player into the story and to introduce them to the characters and their battle abilities without becoming distracted or lost.
I have never wanted to strangle a japanese man so much in my entire life. Now compare that to Sakaguchi's
> I don't have what it takes to make an action game. I think I'm better at telling a story
>>
>>323908286
Multiple playthroughs required to do everything in the game, including you having to have read a guide to see the true ending.
>>
>>323912379
>>Toriyama believes his strength is in directing games that are very story-driven. He also thinks that it becomes very difficult to tell a compelling story when the player is given a huge amount of freedom to explore. According to him, the most important aspect of a Final Fantasy game is the characters. Toriyama has stated that the aim of the linear game design used in the first half of Final Fantasy XIII was to feel like watching a film. This was done to absorb the player into the story and to introduce them to the characters and their battle abilities without becoming distracted or lost.
What a faggot. Go make a movie then Toriyama.
>>
>>323912379
was the complexity of earlier FF's really such an issue?

I had no problem with 9 when I was less than 8 years old
>>
>>323912462
You can get 100% on a single playthrough, but good fucking luck even with a guide. Different game versions have different requirements for no reason, and it's all such minor bullshit it's guaranteed you'll miss something. There's a fucking dialog box that counts against your % if you press to advance through it instead of just letting it scroll, and it's the only one in the game that does that.
>>
>>323910841
Keep in mind she's also grieving for Tidus in her own way, trying to embrace a new life and adventure, rather than be buried by her own sense of duty. People express that in different ways.

Also video games.
>>
>>323912609
On the contrary, the XIII line has probably some of the most complex storytelling in the entire franchise.

And that, Anon, is one of its worst faults. It is a game violently intent on telling you a very particular story, to the detriment of everything else, from the worldbuilding to the battle system. It substitutes everything about the earlier games' attempts at making you feel invested into an adventure, or even in the party interactions, for deep character drama ripped straight from an anime or movie.

XIII has a very complex story. That doesn't make it good.
>>
>>323912927
>On the contrary
>And that, Anon,
You sound like a douche.
>>
>>323911335

>but it was stupid in a way that you point and laugh at it

What? That game was so serious (and morose about having to be an FF) doing that was impossible. It's just bad. Now for example the "emotionless" LR-Lightning showing the most personality she ever has is a design fuckup you can laugh at.

(I still hold that VIII has the worst story and XIII is the worst told story.)
>>
>>323913163
Kinda rude to be honest familia
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThSqFKxjUMk#t=439

The only good thing from FFX-2
>>
>>323909507
this
FFX-2 shits on the entirety of FFX, only thing it does better is the combat
>>
FFX-3 when?
>>
>>323913175
>I still hold that VIII has the worst story and XIII is the worst told story.
>the worst told story
That's... a surprisingly sensible thing to say, actually.

There was absolutely no need for XIII to be in media res, everything about the plot would be better if the game had a linear time progression. Granted, that still wouldn't bring it up to standards, not by far, but would be an incredible improvement because it would give you reason to care about the characters before they are derailing trains, fighting weird monsters with an army of differently-colored people, and trying to punch magical God-Machines in the face.
>>
>>323913736
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_~Eien_no_Daish%C5%8D~

JUST
>>
>>323910841
Well think of it this way, Yuna can't use magic or summon anymore since Yu Yevon got shit shattered.

Yuna has always been about wielding power that exists beyond the limitation of the body.

Seems like guns are a logical choice for her.
>>
>>323913754

Well. I still hold it to also be the second worst story. (Even ignoring that it's actually an interparty drama game and everything else is meaningless.) Just because the basic core of the story being defying your fate by fulfilling your fate is stupid.

>>323913736

Hopefully someday. (Toriyama is working on something.) I want to play the other person in Spira with a brain besides Auron, Chuami.
>>
>/v/ hates FF7 for not having ATB
>FFX-2 is the BEST ATB in the ENTIRE FRANCHISE
>/v/ hates it because MUH ALL FEMALE CAST
Typical "vee."
>>
>>323914957
>I'm not only delusional enough to believe /v/ is a single person, I am also too blind to notice that at no moment anyone has complained about lack of male characters in this thread
Aaayyy
>>
>>323913736
It's coming. We already had a X-2.5 (which unfortunately is canon) and X HD had a lead-in to a sequel as well so...get ready for stupid. Tidus and Yuna got stuck on an island, Tidus mistakes a bomb for a ball, and when he goes to investigate it he gets blowed up. Yuna makes a deal with the devil or some shit and Tidus comes back as a summon, but if he realizes he's a summon he'll fade away again. Oh, and Sin is back. Oh, and some girl claims she is Auron's daughter
>>
>>323913736
Holy shit I'm all for FFX-3 but make it a prequel with Braska, Jecht, and Auron or make it a sequel with Yuna and the surviving Guardians for the love of God don't have Ghost Titus around with his blitzball bomb bullshit
>>
>>323914790
>I want to play the other person in Spira with a brain besides Auron, Chuami
Thisthisthisthis.

That thirty minute special with Chuami just shitting on Yevon and Yuna and pointing out all the stupid shit pretty much solidified her as best girl, if not character.
>>
>>323915158
TORIYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>They explore the forest hoping to find a clue on how to return home when a ball rolls towards them. Tidus mistakes it as a blitzball and runs towards it while looking around for its owner. It explodes, killing Tidus and Yuna passes out from the shock.

>How you want your FFX, f a m?
JUST
>>
>>323915460
BLEETZBALL
>>
>>323915158
I wonder who was it that saw X and thought "you know what this needs? More pointless romantic drama and for Sin to be back"
Also how the HELL did Yuna REVERT BACK TO BEING A SUMMONER?! WHAT WAS THE POINT OF BEING FINAL FANTASY LARA CROFT UP THERE?
>>
>>323915684
It's a terrible shameless attempt to revert the status quo

But the writer doesn't realize that the whole point of SPIRA is that it was locked in a never ending SPIRAl of death and FFX broke the Spiral and FFX-2 was about life after that, life after the incredible heroic struggle

But NOPE SIN'S BACK TIME FOR ANOTHER GENOCIDE ADVENTURE:^)
>>
>>323915684
I didn't like X that much, but I think it had one of the best endings in Final Fantasy as of late. It decided to have it's bittersweet ending followed by leaving a scene to interpret that maybe Tidus came back (or maybe not). Instead X-2 came along and, while it was a fun game, it decided to fuck all over that. X-3 will just be more shit
>>
>>323915158
Don't forget people come back to life at random.
>>
>>323915875
Considering context, I doubt Sin is gonna be big bad of X-3. It looks like it's gonna be more "be careful what you wish for" type stuff. You have Sin back, Tidus back from the grave for like the third time now, and to top it off random people from the afterlife show up to chill with their families. Likely it's gonna turn out that Tidus being back is fucking shit up royally and continuing the spiral of nonsense because Yuna wanted her man back. It's not a horrible idea , it's actually pretty decent, but we all know the execution is gonna suck beyond any idea.
>>
File: 188635432.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
188635432.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>323915158
At least the girl claiming to be Auron's daughter sounds interesting
>>
>>323908286
>Why do people hate FFX-2?
>It was all STYLE
Because that was the age where style was being replaced by boring realism.
>>
>>323908286
The combat system is an autistic shitheap of rush, rush, rush. FFX's combat was objectively better.
>>
>>323908286
because they only play MATURE games
>>
>>323910073
You mean when she was sucking the undead sperm out of Seymour and Tidus?
>>
>>323916109
>in b4 Seymour's spirit is behind everything
The problem is the book sounds more like a setup for a soap opera than an adventure. Too much time wasted in Yuna and Tidus bickering and being jealous of one another's friends, that does not make for good storytelling and never will.
>>
>>323908286
>posting a part of the problem
>stills asks redundant question
>>
>>323909192
>The only thing I dislike about the game is the nonsensical, pointless story.
This.
So much this.

The battle mechanics were good, as was the class/skill system but the damn Charlie's Angels Save Spira plot was just awful.

Also moderately disappointed in the Mega Man-esque "WE DUN GOT OUR STUFF FROM THE LAST ADVENTURE NO MORE" bullcrap. Would have been if there had been some bonus for having an endgame FFX save on the card.
>>
File: Besaid_Village_(artwork).jpg (87 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
Besaid_Village_(artwork).jpg
87 KB, 800x590
I loved how prominent water was in the aesthetics of X/X-2. It has the best world and artistic direction out of any FF imo closely followed by Ivalice.
>>
>>323913175
Like any of the PS Final Fantasy games had good story premises

>FF7
>muh space mama!
>FF8
>time witches in spaaace!
>FF9
>squaresoft Saiyans

The series should have taken the hint when a clown became god
>>
>>323916109
Maybe an alright concept, but why not have the crisis of the plot just be that Tidus is back?

Instead of, you know, him getting his head blown off by a blitzball bomb

Why not just "Oh it turns out bringing him back to life is bad."

Why did he have to die AGAIN?
>>
Mechanically the game was solid but it had:
A. Horrible level design
>Leblancs hideout, spike wall moves slowly toward you. You cannot progress unless you let it hit you. Lots of shit like this in the game
B. Mini games that sucked ass but that you needed to do in order to get some important items
C. Complete lack of direction with quests. I'm not one for hand holding but I've never looked up a guide more than I have for this game. Everything is vague and simply getting from point a to point b becomes more of an a through z
D. The ability to choose where to go and what mission to do next causes huge variations of difficulty within chapters.
>>
>>323916765
Too bad none of the settlements used water in any meaningful way beyond "It's a seaside city!", "It's a glorified sewer!", or Blitzball
I would like there to be a Venice-style city, maybe with multiple levels and waterfalls between them.
>>
>>323916765
Also Brotherhood has to be the coolest sword wielded by any Final Fantasy protag.
>>
>Ask mum for Final Fantasy XII
>Dumb bitch get me Final Fantasy X-2 thinking it's the same

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>323910841
Dude, my ex was the most shy and prude person in the entire universe. She didn't have any friends and was always very quiet. She liked manga and videogames and staying at home.

We got together, I introduced her to my group of friends, we started going out a bit more and one day she literally bloomed into being a massive party girl. In bed she was a massive semen demon and after I broke up with her she started dressing in the most lewd and fucked up ways and going to fucked up drug parties and fucking random people.

People change and no matter what you say, they can make a 180 degree turn and become the total opposite of what they were, especially when they are presented with the option of freedom and "no regrets #yolo" which is exactly what happened to Yuna.
>>
>>323916462
It would actually be neat if Yuna ended up being the villain, at least unintentionally. It would fit well into the themes of the story. X being all about moving on from ancient practices, and X-2 being about moving on from death and progressing. Thematically it makes sense. You have two games about moving on from past practices and shit, with Yuna being the image for it. Moving on from religious summoner to gun slinging adventure girl. Then she decides to whip out her magic again, and shit regresses back to the Yu Yevon days of shit. X-2 you had people attending concerts and being like a modern society, then in X-2.5 they go back to praying to Allah and visiting their ghost families. The idea itself I actually like, I just know it's gonna be a boring romantic melodrama, filled with shitty everything. Especially considering the lead in to this shit was Tidus blowing his head off with a fucking blitzball bomb.
>>
File: 1447803905975.png (984 KB, 863x661) Image search: [Google]
1447803905975.png
984 KB, 863x661
>>323908286
>job system that harkens back to the best Final Fantasy games
>interesting jobs spun interestingly; Lady Luck, Mascot, Floral Fallal/Machina Maw/Full Throttle
>dressphere system encouraged strategic use of in-combat job changes to help overcome challenges
FFX-2 was spectacular. My only gripes with it was the story, and I just couldn't really grasp why they thought it was a good idea to go Charlie's Angels with it. If they'd kept the storytelling and premise at the level of FFX and didn't go all autistic about it, people would have received it better. They got way too fast and loose with it story-wise.
>>
>>323908286
#FE for plebs.
>>
Too jpop effeminate
Idiotic story
Intellectually stunted dialogue
Purely annoying characters
"Oh poopy"
Girl power themes that are in your face, silly boys.
>>
File: FFXV_Accordo.jpg (745 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FFXV_Accordo.jpg
745 KB, 1920x1080
>>323916927
Well have I got the game for you
>>
>>323916978
Cuck
U
C
K
>>
>>323916978
People do change. But rarely after high school. Your example is stupid and childlike.
>>
>>323917148
TFW its gonna look nothing like that and half of it will be locked away behind invisible walls. T-th-thanks square.
>>
>>323916938
Ironically, I asked my mother the exact opposite and got XII instead.
XII is my favorite.
>>
>>323917538
>but rarely after highschool

This was at 25-26 years old... My example is real as I provide you with an occasion where this happened. Feel free to ignore it and keep complaining about muh videogames.
>>
>>323917538
>rarely after high school
Wait what? College is practically famous for being the time when people change and "find themselves" and "try out new things".
>>
>>323916989
>Yuna was Ultimecia
Holy fuck it all makes sense now
>>
>>323917148
Nalbina Fortress in XII looked very nice and appealing too, look how that turned out.
>>
>>323917668
>Wait what? College is practically famous for being the time when people change
This. I mean I went from a person who had some friends in high school to a person who had none in college
>>
>>323913456
>FFX-2 shits on the entirety of FFX,
It shits on shit? I'm not seeing your point.
>>
>>323917856
College is just a fantasy period. Things revert to highschool when you get your first job.

Except this time the bullying is subtle instead of blatant.
>>
>>323917742
>Final battle is Yuna and either Tidus or some summon version of him
>She's not even evil, just broken and pissed that after carrying the burden of the entire world on her back and literally traveling the world to kill Sin, the world shits all over her and doesn't give her the one thing she wanted in the end
>Even when she does get it back, the world shits all over her again
>She has to accept that he's gone, you don't always get a happy ending, and you have to move on
Sounds honestly less shitty than what the inevitable end product is gonna be. Get ready for the X universe's Bhunivelze
>>
>>323916978
While this is absolutely something that can happen, fictional characters demand a certain continuity in personality, or at least a natural progression in who they are. A carefree, upbeat person who suffers a tragic loss as result of their carelessness will become far more somber and thoughtful, and a character who starts off insecure and defensive upon finding friends will tend to open up and become more approachable. The problem with "it was a time of change for her, so she became BATSHIT CRAAAZYYYY" with very few hints of her previous interests is that it's no better a justification for why that character changed other than the developers just felt they could cash in to a different demographic, and butchered an existing character for that.

It's the same reason the game doesn't make a plot point of Yuna being bitchy and being a boss fighr because she's having her period. Storytelling demands a certain degree of "sanitization" of the randomness of reality.
>>
>>323908958
>never read that one doujin where she was a slut.
>>
>>323918263
>Get ready for the X universe's Bhunivelze
His existence was the least wrong thing with the XIII line though. He sounds imposing as fuck in the endgame cutscenes of LR, if YouTube is to be believed.
And looks exactly like Saruin from Romancing SaGa
>>
>Playing for the story

FFX-2 had the best combat system ever.
>>
File: 1344400663426.png (324 KB, 437x546) Image search: [Google]
1344400663426.png
324 KB, 437x546
>>323915158
This can't be real.
>>
>>323918218
Why is it that everytime someone talks about high school on /v/ bullying is brought up? I went to a pretty large high school and never saw any
>>
>>323918276
I agree with you I just wanted to share the story because fuck my ex, she turned from perfect girl to worst girl and I only have myself to blame.
>>
>>323918473
I had no problem with him, other than the fact that he came out of fucking nowhere other than some datalog mentions. He himself was a pretty good idea, a cool design, etc. My problem was that it's just literally "suddenly Boony, and he's the biggest bad ever". That's what I'm expecting for X-3, some random deity level bad guy that just pops up out of nowhere. Boony would have been a lot better if he had more lead-in other than some datalogs and a namedrop in XIII-2
>>
File: 1429518827329.gif (360 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1429518827329.gif
360 KB, 500x375
>>323918646
You have my sympathies Anon, you have my sympathies.
Something something normies and so forth
>>
>>323918589
Then consider yourself blessed.
>>
File: mylife.jpg (64 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
mylife.jpg
64 KB, 848x480
>>323918892
>>
>>323908286
First I must say haven't played Lightning Returns yet, and so, up to this day, FFX-2 remains the one entry in the franchise with the best battle system to date. Perfect blend between the traditional ATB with the fast paced, job change system of FFXIII.
>>
>>323917610
I bet they took you for a retard who cannot read Roman numbers
>>
File: 1446567674069.png (899 KB, 833x696) Image search: [Google]
1446567674069.png
899 KB, 833x696
>>323919032
But I never got a chance to bully nerds
>>
>>323919116
LR battle system is absolute jackshit anyway so you aren't missing anything. It's like playing a 2D tales of game but in a fake 3D arena except you don't have party members and you're sucking cocks instead of swinging a sword.
>>
>>323908286
I didnt play ffx, only played ffx-2. And I only got half-way through the game before my brother chucked it against a brick wall because he hated watching me play it.
>>
I hate this game.

It fails as a final fantasy game.
It fails as a sequel to X.
It fails as a competent RPG.

Hell, part of the reason I bought it was for the grills and it fails at that too. All the best fap material is pre-rendered promotional art which is available online.
>>
X-2 is the BEST FF and I will personally fly to your house and fist fight you to the death if you say otherwise
>>
File: Necron - 2.jpg (112 KB, 1015x788) Image search: [Google]
Necron - 2.jpg
112 KB, 1015x788
>>323918782
And then for maximum disappointment he'll still be an overgrown, silent tick like Yu Yevon, just twice the size.

That said, I would be entirely okay if in lieu of creating an entirely donut steal god of evil for X, the writers simply made it so the Farplane is interlaced or somehow connected to the Void of the earlier games. That's the single constant of the FF franchise, the Void, and it usually is the metaphysical entity that's up on cleanup duty whenever worlds go full retarded.

Having an incarnation of the Void that stirs up when Spirans starts abusing the Farplane the same way Necron or Cloud of Darkness woke up when the Crystals were tampered with would be neat.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 960x720
THOUGH A THOUSAND WORDS
>>
I love this song
>>
>>323908286
I play piano a fair bit. I pretty much play vidya OSTs exclusively.Uematsu's work is honestly some of the most enjoyable pieces I've played.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ee_Ez6tFk
>>
>>323920193
>Uematsu
anon...
>>
>>323920193
Anon please

X-2 OST has nothing to do with Uematsu
>>
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU
>>
>>323921718
>>323920413

The sheet music was all in Moon Runes! I feel foolish now.
>>
File: Yunasending.jpg (1 MB, 1261x1600) Image search: [Google]
Yunasending.jpg
1 MB, 1261x1600
>>323920193
>>323920413
>>323921718
>>323922759
Don't worry anon. You're still right in that Uematsu is amazing.
That said this song is one of the best things to come from that game. I just wish it was in the original.
>>
>>323908286
I'm sorry is she pointing a gun at me and the other at my foot ? XD
>>
File: 1443237210629.gif (319 KB, 350x174) Image search: [Google]
1443237210629.gif
319 KB, 350x174
>>
File: 1386037590087.gif (2 MB, 397x368) Image search: [Google]
1386037590087.gif
2 MB, 397x368
Pure, introvert X Yuna best Yuna.

Slutty McSlut Slut X-2 Yuna a shit.
>>
>>323908286
You could put that song into gran turismo 4 and no one would be able to tell the difference
>>
File: 1409406873972.png (278 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1409406873972.png
278 KB, 512x384
>like Rikku
>japs don't seem to like her
>as a result there is little porn of her

Gods above why
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.