[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your honest opinion of Bioshock Infinite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 13
What is your honest opinion of Bioshock Infinite?
>>
looked even dumber than the first bioshock
>>
>>323729363
overrated by journalists, underrated by 4chan.
>>
Literally reddit: the game.
>>
Played through it once, story is on rails, no replayability

Maybe buy on sale if it's like 70% off or something
>>
>>323729363
Wasted Potential: the Video Game
>>
>>323729513
/thread.
>>
>>323729363
absolute trash.
The first bioshock was already an extremely dumbed down system shock 2 and system shock 2 was a casualized system shock.

Fuck Ken and Todd, why do they purposely destroy their own franchises?
>>
>>323729363
Boring spunkgargleweewee with incomprehensible sci-fi garbleplot tacked on.

Bioshock had the gameplay just right—why did they have to fuck it up by cawadoodifying it?
>>
As somebody from a 2nd world country, all the SJWism made me puke, never finished the game.
>>
>>323729363
It feels half done and not thought out, which makes sense considering all the behind the scenes bullshit.
>>
I enjoyed it a lot, especially the 2nd stealth dlc. Most of the criticism it has received is fairly valid, but not the kind of things that annoy me that much.. The Lutece twins were great.
>>
>>323729513
this applies to literally every game
>>
>>323729363
cool art design, terrible everything else
>>
>>323729363
>pre-release footage
>plasmids did really cool stuff, the fights looked a lot more open and random events where the big bird thing came in

>upon release
>Everything cool removed, gunplay is shit as it was in bioshock but somehow worse, enemies unimaginative and the story is really fucking pretentious "you just didn't understand tee hee XD"

The game is fucking shit and the story is shit why kill booker if there infinite versions of him?

>>323730303
this
>>
It's a solid game. The gunplay is what you expect from a Bioshock game and the powers could have been better but it had a lot of great designs and a couple of nice set pieces. You're mostly playing a generic shooter surrounded by a lot of pretty atmospheres and ideas.

There was A LOT removed which kind of explains the disjointed story but I liked the general idea of the story. If fleshed out, it could have been great.

It's been on sale and torrent sites plenty of times and I'd recommend it to anyone who liked any Bioshock or just want some dumb shooter to go through in a day or two.
>>
bioshock in name only.
>>
File: 1451633112262.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451633112262.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>323729363
Shit story
Shit plasmids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
>>
Meh

It doesn't beat the first 2, but it's not something that should go straight to the trash
I'd say it's worth a play through or two, but that's really it, not much replayability aside from challenge playthroughs i guess
>>
It's ok

7/10. Decent world with mediocre writing and a shitty two weapon system.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 396x385
i think i speak for all of /v/ when i say its one of the best games ever made

we just like to shit on it because redditors like it, and we hate redditors :P
>>
>>323731550
/thread
>>
the game could've been perfect and I'd still hate it for the chen lin bullshit. I just need to vent about this shit, because I think I finally understand what ME fans felt when they got to the end of 3.

You've been captured by the progressive militia and they'll only let you go if you get a shitton of weapons for them. Why they assume that you as a fugitive with hardly any knowledge of columbia will have an easier job at finding weapons than them, and also assume that you as a crazed sociopath who has murdered tons of innocent people to this point won't turn said weapons on the militia is anyone's guess, but fine.

So you go and look for this famous gunsmith, but he's been captured by the evil state. You find him dead in a torture room. Luckily, your plot device waifu can find openings to other dimensions, including one where he survived the torture, or was never tortured at all. Why they just don't go to a dimension where nobody is after them or where they can easily escaped is not brought up, but the game makes it a point to remind you that once you go to this other dimension, you can't go back. Still, you go through because there's literally nothing to do in this linear-ass corridor game.

So you found the guy, but this time it's his tools that have been confiscated. Never mind the fact that we're not even sure if in this dimension the militia is waiting for you to bring them weapons, you go out for the tools, to convince some half-dead asshole to build weapons for a bunch of assholes in a dimension you can't possibly go back to.

When you get to the tools, you discover the shocking fact that you're unable to carry a weapons manufacture toolhouse on your back. Luckily, you can jump to another dimension entirely. By sheer luck you fall into a place where your character already helped the militia, and the whole plot about getting weapons is dropped, meaning that the past 2 hours or so of bad gunplay have been for nothing

I could feel the game laughing at me
>>
>>323729363

I had a lot of fun with it to be honest. Finished it once and didn't play again, though.

Loved the visuals. Those soaring views of Columbia were pretty amazing.
>>
>>323729363
Took a "story before everything" approach and the story is a fucking mess. So, it's a fucking mess.

I liked it's design (not actual level design, but a modern game with a palette with more than 3 colors is a rare sight) and it's music.
>>
A smart game for smart gamers
>>
>>323729363
It was great to me for the first play through.But now I can't get past the first combat section.
I think I was caught up in the hype and 10/10s to actually realize it was shit.
The art and atmosphere was great though.

also this >>323729645
It could have been so much more then it is
>>
>>323731760
This post encapsulates perfectly my thought process as i played the game the first time through
>>
>>323731760
>When you get to the tools, you discover the shocking fact that you're unable to carry a weapons manufacture toolhouse on your back
Holy shit this still makes me mad to this day. It's bad enough that they made the game linear and forced you tou follow their railroad, they had the guts to mock decision making in videogames AND every decision the MC makes in the game is retarded to the point. That specific example triggers me, I kid you not.

The only worse moment in the whole game I can remember is when you and your daughterfu stop in a basement in the middle of detroit-on-the-clouds for a little guitar and sing along. I need a rest, fuck.
>>
>>323732214
/thread
>>
>>323729645
that would be spore or fable
>>
>>323729671
>>323731698
>>323733006
/thread
>>
>>323733426
/thread
>>
>>323733656
>>323733502
>>323733006
>>323731698
>>323729671
/thread
>>
>>323733006
>>323733502
>>323733656
/meme
>>
>>323731760
You just didn't get it. :^)
>>
>>323729363
forgettable as fuck. though i was drinking while playing it

but yeah, forgettable
>>
shitty shallow game, wasted potential.
>>
File: spectral chen lin.jpg (54 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
spectral chen lin.jpg
54 KB, 640x360
>>323731760
>Chen Lin
You reminded me of something else thaat doesn't make sense, at this point in the game we start seeing people who were dead before we jumped going crazy because they are dead in another universe. But surely with all the possible realities everyone is dead in another reality in some way or another. Everyone should be constantly having an existential breakdown.
>>
Story made absolutely no sense whatsoever. If everything in the new dimension is totally different why do they have to keep doing the mission they had at the beginning .
>>
>>323729363
>removed gene tonics
>chen lin is insane and no one else is (writing contradicts itself)
>can't just teleport to where you want to be
>bullet sponge enemies
>plasmids all do the same things with different colors
>no final boss
>Comstock was shit

Basically a 3/10 stop pretending otherwise to appear moderate.
>>
>>323729363
I finished it unlike bioshock 1
>>
>>323729363
I really liked it, but everyone else seems to hate it. maybe i should replay it or something
>>
CUT
CONTENT

the game could of been so much more if they kept in just more FUN sky hook rail levels instead of cutting them all out in favour of Elizabeth who's basically perfect r34 material, despite Ken's dismay.

FUCK I really wanted to like this game but it just boils down to a pretty looking but average shooter with poor design decisions.
>>
>>323734148
You can say the two universes were VERY close to each other.
>>
This boss encapsulates the whole game. Doing the same thing four times for shaky reasoning with no increase in difficulty or complexity other than a change in setpieces and more enemies during the fight.
>>
>"Fuck gameplay, lets focus on the story"
>"Well, the dog ate the script, let's try to mash all together all those incoherent leftover scenes we had fromolder versions and hope we can ship it before Irrational gets shut down"

GOTY
>>
>>323734148
When Elizabeth opens a tear both worlds overlap momentarily, these people are disoriented because they experience being dead and alive at the same time.

You'll notice this only happens in close proximity to the tear.
>>
It's fun though the two weapon system was stupid. It's also not that memorable
>>
>>323734772
>Comstock was shit
No.
>>
>>323729363

shite
>>
>>323735374
Forgot to add: the setting is nice, and some ideas are great in paper, but it does fall apart from closer inspection. Hard.
>>
>>323735473
>No.
Yes :^).
>>
>>323729363
It felt like the script was written by a dozen different people that at didn't even share notes before putting it all together.

They couldn't even decide on what Liz powers were, at some people she could create portals in time, others in space, others between dimensions but in the same time/space, other times is just bullshit magic.

A wizard did it, the game.
>>
File: 1451931500108.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1451931500108.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>323729363
>Brown hair
>white
>male
>cis
>>
>>323731550
This, it's funny how contrarian this sub is.
>>
>>323729363
Visuals were amazing, loved the world. Only spent something like 6 or 7 hours on the game though. Get it on discount.
>>
>>323729363
Mediocre combat and some parts of the story are a mess but it's fun the first time through when you're wondering what the hell is going on.

The Burial at Sea DLC absolutely ruined the overall story though.

>In b4 people calling me a "Muh Liz" fag

MUH LIZ!!!!111eleven LEVINE, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?
>>
>>323729363
The art-design was nice but the shooter mechanics were uninspired and too easy. Story was okay for a video game but anyone with even the slightest interest in sci-fi saw the twists and turns coming for a mile away. I played on hard right through the end in little over 12 hours and I don't regret the 3 bucks I payed for it in some Steam sale. Oh, and I never EVER used anything but guns because FUCK magic in FPS.
>>
>>323735968
Get the fuck out
>>
>>323735280
I like how they hyped up the Steel Guardian (or whatever the giant bird was called) but in the end you just crush him with water pressure. No boss fight or anything.

At least 1 had a boss fight that was not only hyped, but also interesting and fun.
>>
I still can't get over the bullshit 1999 mode lies.

http://irrationalgames.com/insider/announcing-1999-mode/

This is some Peter Molineux-grade bullshit.
>>
>>323736180
I haven't played burial at sea, care to explain it?
>>
File: 1446690353621.jpg (201 KB, 1020x1125) Image search: [Google]
1446690353621.jpg
201 KB, 1020x1125
>boring plasmids besides two.
>two weapons system
>shield regeneration
>elizabeth basically handle the whole game to you
>no memorable characters,
>the clothes system replacing the tonics
>that linear map

The setting is great but the execution is garbage.
>>
>>323729363
easy
limited
linear

i got suckered into this game so hard, enjoyed previous games in the series. pc pre order had tf2 hats and xcom as bonuses.
>>
The gameplay sucks a lot. The story has no fucking sense until the end, and it's bad made, you didn't play, you only walk like 20 minutes while the game explains you what the fuck were you doing all the time, that's bullshit.

Personally, is a bad game. Yeah, you have that twist at the end and the setting is good, but the game itself is pretty bad overall.
>>
>>323729363
The story felt frankenstiened together, the shooting was annoying, and the ending was a complete asspull that I resented.
I was relieved to be done with it.
>>
>>323733006
you can't just /thread your own post
>>
A prime example of everything wrong with modern AAA games. I think it deserves a pirate just to understand the current state of the industry.
>>
File: Burial at Sea.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Burial at Sea.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
Pretty interesting plot the first time around but the combat and level design is absolute fucking garbage and the fact that it has the "shock" name is just insulting. Also HUGE amounts of cut content, the game could have been fantastic.

Burial at sea suffers the same gameplay problems but is tight and short enough to still be great and lets you enjoy the story.
>>
>>323729363
6/10
Alright atmosphere, wasted potential story, average gameplay, shit reply value.
An okay game, a terrible BioShock game, and an abortion of what was originally teased and shown going from realistic graphics and an open world to Disney on rails with enemy types you saw once then never saw again.
>>
Gar-gar, tbqh desu senpai
>>
>>323731760
I dont think the plot overall was bad but this is a such a huge part of the game and makes so little god damn sense it is fucking baffling to me that people played through it all and developers spend fucking years thinking it out and couldn't come to the conclusion that none of it makes any god damn sense. Fucking idiots, man.

Even from the very start of this section "yes. lets go on foot and get this gigantic machine which we will push by hand all the way back here"
What the fuck?
>>
File: baby liz.jpg (190 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
baby liz.jpg
190 KB, 1364x768
Why does getting your little finger cut off and left behind give you the power to open dimensional rifts? It's just a finger.
>>
>>323738108
>Pretty interesting plot the first time around

I gotta disagree strongly with your there. The plot is practically non-existent, it's just pseudo-scifi babbling and random setpieces happening one after another with a pretty lame "twist" at the end.

The setting was great but the plot was simply terrible. You can blame the cut content and the constant changes for it, I guess.
>>
>>323735412
>experience being dead
Wut
>>
>>323738594
Something about having parts of your body existing in two universes at once.
>>
>>323738594
It could have been anything, the point is being in two places just does that. There is no sound logic to it, she just got the power that way because how else can any human have such a power?
>>
>>323738601
Well, it exists, you just didn't like it.
>>
>>323738594
Because she's in two dimensions at once now.
>>
>>323738680
Don't you constantly leave behind parts of your body like hair and skincells all the time?

Shouldn't Booker get some powers by the end of the game if that's how powers work?
>>
File: 1445204756515.png (582 KB, 650x676) Image search: [Google]
1445204756515.png
582 KB, 650x676
The intro scene besides the bell shit is amazing. Introing the gunplay, vigors, enemies in a non threatening environment is fantastic and the elevator ride up to the city is better than the one to Rapture. After that it slowly starts to slide downhill. Like 2 puzzles, braindead combat, lackluster enemy variety, weak antagonists, needlessly stupid plot (so she knew it was an alternate universe but never considered the deal for the weapons might not exist in that one?), and forgettable level design are awful, but what really takes the cake for me is a lack of fall damage. The whole first trailer was about the fear of falling and being up so high with no support if you fall so when it turns out you just pop right back up if you do it 100 percent kills the tension. In Bioshock 1 you knew the water probably wasn't going to hurt you but it created an uncomfortable atmosphere with all the leaking and creaking of the pipes and glass. In Infinite you're on Final Destination but there's no penalty for falling. Fuck
>>
>>323738680
>>323738693
>>323738793
Seems pretty arbitrary, Booker probably got his hair cut and clipped his nails at some point in his life, doesn't that mean he should have powers when he goes through a rift because part of him is still in another universe?
>>
>>323729363
Specs Ops, The Line/Bioshock Infinite is a disappointing follow up and only an ok shooter. Good visual design and story that's entertaining at times but doesn't come close to meeting the hype.
>>
>>323729363
I enjoyed it very much plus the DLC of Rapture was an even better addition. If you played the first 2 then infinite and the DLC you will love it. If not OP is a faggot
>>
>>323738894
So if Comstock wasn't an idiot and a christian fanatic, he could create an army of power crazy children if he used tears to cut their foreskin off, right?

I'm pretty sure there must be a Jew Comstock in some alternative reality out there.
>>
>>323729781
>Bioshock had the gameplay just right
What the fuck
The gameplay was Fallout 3-tier, not to mention there was zero penalty for dying most of the time.
I won't say infinite was that good either, but come on. Bioshock was not something you'd play for the gameplay.
>>
>>323738938
Maybe because those are dead while her finger would have been living tissue?
I'm not saying this shit makes sense just that that was the explaination given.
>>
File: 1452238063540.jpg (52 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
1452238063540.jpg
52 KB, 750x550
>>323738938
yes it is arbitrary, do you think im the writer and your refutation will make me change the game? Thats the in game explanation.
>>
>>323738790
You got that right I didn't like it one little bit. Mainly because it was all over the place. Opinions, I guess.
>>
>>323736434
I didn't want to play this shit again. What was wrong with it?
>>
>>323729363
it was fucking terrible
>>
>>323739345
It promised difficult choices in terms of stats and building your character, implying you may even get stuck if you distribute your points poorly

It ended up just being enemies that do more damage and take more damage. It reeks of something from a previous build that got cut or they couldn't get to work right
>>
>>323729363
Bioshock 2 is the best and bioshock infinite is the worst even though it's still not that bad.
>>
Liked it. 7/10
>>
>>323739345
>It’s not simply a matter of adjusting the difficulty sliders in the game – the team went much further than that. Resource planning? If you’re to survive this mode, proper planning will be crucial. Combat specializations? You’ll need to develop them efficiently and effectively throughout the story; any weapon will be useless to you unless you have that specialization. Combat? You will need to carefully target every shot, and your health will be set to an entirely different baseline. Game saves? Well, yes, there will be those, but according to Irrational Games Creative Director Ken Levine “there are game saves, and you’re gonna f***ing need them.”

Basically 1999 mean enemies hit harder and are bullet sponges like you wouldn't believe. Also, bullet scarcity made effective weapon specialization out of the question.

It ended being exactly the opposite they said it was going to be.
>>
>>323729363
The gameplay was good if you turned up the difficulty and actually used everything at your expense. There's more depth there than most people bothered to look for - certainly a lot more than any previous *shock title, in terms of raw combat.
Though they did strip away most of the RPG mechanics, it wasn't a huge sacrifice given that Bioshock had already stripped most of them from System Shock. Though the complete lack of exploration made the game really dull a lot of the time. Thankfully, the excellent world and audio design more than made up for it.
The story was pretty awful.
>>
>>323738640
You have a normal, healthy brain full of standard information with good data integrity.

You have a dead, or oxygen starved dying brain full of highly corrupt information which is getting worse by the second.

You take all that corrupt information and just ram it into the healthy brain.
>>
>>323738894
>>323738680
It's not the finger in two dimensions, it's the middle section of finger trapped between dimensions.
>>
>>323739673
So you had to headshot literally everyone to win?
>>
>>323729363
Good and rewarding gunplay.
Schnazzzy sound when you get headshots.

Very weak on exposition in a franchise that prides itself on exposition.

Should have done more with dimension shifting as a gameplay and story mechanic.

Also, the idea of Elizabeth getting her powers because one of her fingers is in another dimension is... silly.
>>
>>323740385
Like five times.
>>
7/10. I couldn't hate it. Wish it had a manual save option, and limited to two weapons was dumb. It was either machine gun + hand cannon or machine gun + sniper rifle for me the whole game.

>tfw forgot to buy dlc's when it was on sale
Aaaand now I wait.
>>
>>323740456
But with no bullets that's imposible.
Are you telling me it's impossible to win?
>>
>>323739673
Given how the AI in that game works, playing in 1999 mode meant you always had to keep moving, which actually complements the gameplay really well considering how must encounters are set up, what with the sky rails and tears and supplies distributed throughout the arenas and whatnot.
Though, the first few chapters are extremely frustrating, since you don't have nearly enough firepower at your expense to get through those areas, forcing you to use melee a lot, and having to lure enemies into a safe zone where you can bash their head in without soaking up too much damage. Pretty tedious if you ask me.

Honestly, I'd just recommend playing on hard. It's a good balance of that, but while toning down the bullshit.
>>
>>323731760
Not to mention it's equipment that you've already seen and know you could never simply retrieve.

Also Elizabeth is totally gung-ho about getting them guns, and thinks it's going to be like Les Mis. Then she changes her mind about them before you actually see them start killing anyone with the guns you haven't got for them yet. This was probably just an editing error, splicing pieces of the game together that originally weren't supposed to be where they are.

Also, during this Fink is trying to recruit you as the head of his security. You know, he wants to recruit the person who is essentially Columbia's antichrist and is currently being hunted by literally everyone with a weapon in the city. They wanted another Sander Cohen in a plot/setting where it makes no sense for Fink to be insane and retarded.
>>
>>323729513
this. the beginning and end parts are pretty good, and the middle is ok.
>>
It was shit. It's the prime example of casualization and streamlining of games. What they had and were showing on their YouTube during 2012 was completely amazing and hyped me the fuck up.

Then came the delays. Then came the season pass and day-one DLC announcement. Then came the game itself. Then came Clash in the Clouds. Then came the Untold Stories of Rapture. Then came Burial at Sea.

Irrational Games is dead.
>>
>>323740593
Not impossible, the game is still beatable. Melee and plasmids are your friends.

Just very, very frustrating. The ghost boss fight was hell.
>>
>>323740329
Some of Booker's skin cells that are constantly being shed would have got caught between dimensions whenever they hopped through a tear.
>>
>>323740001
Also, I think most people were "afraid" to switch away from their more flexible weapons, in fear that they'd be stuck with a weapon that's only useful for specific purposes, which if they were playing any other game, I'd totally understand. So basically, you'd have people that use the same 2 or 3 weapons for the entire game, which naturally made things extremely dull and repetitive.
But most of the encounters are designed well enough to provide you with weapons that would work most effectively (or at least "interestingly") with the enemies you'd be facing in that one area. This forced you to use the maneuvering abilities you had to get around and find weapons that would best suit you, but you really had to put a lot of faith in the game designers, and I can see how most people would rather play it safe.
>>
>>323738594
Btw, something else that is never is explained is how the Luteces got their powers.

It seems to be implied (through the ending scene with Elizabeth) that if you understand how the multiverse works, suddenly you have full control over it.
>>
>>323741253
tbqh my phamilia, Carbine and Hand Cannon are the only weapons you need.

Plus the carbine is sexy.
>>
>>323741483
>something else that is never is explained is how the Luteces got their powers.

It's somewhat explained by the audio logs. They discovered each other by telegraphing signal between dimensions and came up with a machine to travel trough dimensions tu fuck each other and I think I'm having an aneurism
>>
I hated the story, it was beyond dumb. It just replaced magic with quantum physics in order to sound smart. I was hoping for some neat sci fi but it doesn't even bother to trying and explain anything.
The gunplay was horrible, the two weapon limit is not fun to play. I hated that they removed health packs you pick up for later.
I hated Elizabeth, she was a glorified ammo/health/money dispenser.
The whole racism is bad but we don't really show it. The whole plot screamed 2 deep 4 u.
Enemies were just bullet sponges, turret hacking was gone, and the whole thing just felt dumbed down, from an already dumbed down bioshock as compared to system shock.

And it was praised for all of this.
>>
>>323729363
Great music (except "may the circle" bullshit), bad gameplay, up and down story (mostly blah), mostly annoying characters except luteces who had good jokes. Easily the worst Bioshock game.
>>
>>323739264
sure you do. it was relatively slow, but the guns were still fun to use, and using traps/plasmids added a lot of variety.
>>
>>323742174
>press X to do thing
>keep pressing X to make a trap

Such variety.
>>
>>323741483
>>323741808
What were the Luteces trying to do in the game anyway? Why did they help you, was it because of guilt? Or did they just want to see what would happen?
>>
>>323741623
You'll definitely still need the Crank Gun/Volley Gun, for keeping large hordes of enemies at bay, the RPG for dps when taking out heavily armored opponents, and the sniper rifle for picking off enemies at a distance. And then you have your jack-of-all-trades weapons like the Carbine, Hand Cannon, and Repeater which are suitable for most occasions and are really just a matter of preference.
Yeah, you could get away with using JUST those weapons, but it would be awfully boring.

And then you have the shotgun, which fucking sucks.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (41 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
41 KB, 400x367
>>
File: crunch.jpg (16 KB, 362x139) Image search: [Google]
crunch.jpg
16 KB, 362x139
>>323729363
really liked the atmosphere, the guns, tonics, elizabeth

really didn't like the lack of tonics and RPG elements, scavenging
>>
>>323729363
It was okay. Enjoyed one playthrough of the base game and never touched it again.
>>
>>323742481
>Why did they help you, was it because of guilt?
Yep, it's one of the tapes.
>>
>>323742174
>and using traps/plasmids added a lot of variety.
You mean spamming them down a hallway, then shooting a big daddy in the head, to have him run straight after you, right through all your traps.
That's all Bioshock was; either spamming your weapons at something, or PREEMPTIVELY spamming your weapons at something. It got old quick.

Though Bioshock 2 did have the drill attacks which were fun to use for a short while, it was massively outshined by the insanely overpowered rail gun, which would 1-hit headshot KO almost anything on any difficulty. And ammo for it was fucking everywhere.
>>
>>323742481
They wanted revenge against Comstock for killing them I guess. Don't know why they didn't just kill him themselves though.
>>
>>323742874
bioshock 2 was awesome but SHORT
SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdNhwb7iuI4
>>
>>323743119
make more videos
>>
Most mediocre "GOTY" I've ever played. Aside from actually having a penalty for death, it does everything worse than Bioshock 1 and 2
>>
>>323735374
He asked about bioshock not destiny

But honestly infinite was crap, tried too hard to be 2deep4u, characters were inconsistant, gameplay was annoying, the only good thing were visuals
>>
>>323736631
>I haven't played burial at sea, care to explain it?

Don't play Burial At Sea. You don't want to know. Trust me on this.
>>
>>323743572
>Aside from actually having a penalty for death
Why do you lie?
>>323745327
Muh waifu died for muh sins
>>
>>323729363
5/10
Amazing aesthetics and voice acting brought down by godawful script and repetitive shallow gameplay

The fact how stupid the ending was still blows my fucking mind.
Did nobody involved in it not realize they drowned the wrong Booker, or did nobody give a shit?
>>
>>323729363
Not only did I love it, I thought it was better than the original.
>>
>>323729363
pretentious shallow shit
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.