[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Andre of Astoria is in the next fucking room over >Doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: Titanite_Demon_Render.png (214 KB, 550x626) Image search: [Google]
Titanite_Demon_Render.png
214 KB, 550x626
>Andre of Astoria is in the next fucking room over
>Doesn't tell the Chosen Undead or reference the Titanite Demon in the next room
>>
>>323578454
He probably figures it's not a big deal, since Andre himself can punch the fucker to death in seconds.

I think I'll make a webm of that now
>>
>>323578454

He doesn't attack you that doesn't mean he likes you
>>
>>323578454
He's a blacksmith, not the fucking local tour guide. That enemy is small potatos anyway, do you expect him to mention the undead soldiers outside the Parish as well?
>>
Titanium demons are like ants to andrei, would you warn someone about an ant¿
>>
>>323578454
In the context of the Souls universe, its not really something worth mentioning.

I mean, "there's an aggressive monster in the next room over" isn't news.
>>
>we will never fight an entire titanite demon
>>
>>323578649
How do you think the demon lost its head and leg?
>>
So what are titanite demons? In lore terms I mean? Is it ever explained?
>>
>>323579083

Well hollows are mostly pathetic and dimwitted and the old church seems pretty protective.

It's just that there is this huge ass demon with ranged lightning just sitter there right in the next room. Maybe he just don't give a shit because they merely sit and wait for things to walk by?
>>
>>323579754
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=titanite+demons
>When the nameless blacksmith deity passed, from several Slabs, great beasts arose. The power of titanite remains within them, and they still roam Lordran today.
>>
>>323579754

Special titanite stolen from a faceless
stone beast known as a Titanite Demon.

When the nameless blacksmith deity passed,
from several Slabs, great beasts arose.
The power of titanite remains within them,
and they still roam Lordran today.
>>
What does Andre eat?
>>
>>323579987
Nobody eats
>>
>>323578454
His pole carried me through the game
>>
>>323579987
Iron

That pike of weapons on the racks is his larder

He sells you the leftovers.

>Real Answer

He's undead, like everyone else in Lordran whose not a Demon or something.
>>
>>323579760
>It's just that there is this huge ass demon with ranged lightning just sitter there right in the next room

There's huge ass demons in almost every room.
>>
>>323579987

Undead don't need to eat, it's implied because of all the odd locations npcs hang out.

You think the blacksmith in new londo has a supply of food in that tiny prison?
>>
>>323580108

Sigmiyers Daughter isn't undead and Petris is implied to be a normal human as well.
>>
Technically the titanite demon is guarding the entrance to darkroot garden, he warns you about it being dangerous. Obviously other people go there so they just run past the thing.
>>
>>323580514
>Sigmiyers Daughter isn't undead and Petris is implied to be a normal human as well.

Well sure, but they're not residents of Lordran.
>>
>>323580657

>the Forest hunters
>Recruiting a demon

More likely Andre had a titanite slab that turned into one after the Blacksmith deity died.

There is no telling how long Andre has been in the old church, he might have started using it before Anor Londo was abandoned.
>>
Just for some personal clarification:

Alive > Undead > Hollowed

Is the order in which people turn in Lordran?

Or are most NPCs humans, Undead are literal zombie enemies, and hollow-fication is simply the transition of Human into Madness?

Because i remember pyromancer bro becoming hollowed and I had to put him down, but i wouldn't think he was undead before hollowing.

So i'm assuming when you hollow you completely lose your mind and it has nothing to do with actually dying?

Or are there friendly undeads i just cant remember? Maybe the shop keep?
>>
>>323578649
It died so fast I didn't even get to drop kick it
Fun fact: Andre has 100 poise
>>
So do undead have all of their senses? Obviously vision and hearing aren't affected. But can they smell and taste, and is their sense of touch dulled?
>>
I wish they snuck one in with both legs, that shit would have been terrifying.
>>
>>323581215
what a badass
>>
>>323581117
Everyone is undead in Lordran except for visitors like Petrus and Seiglinde.

Hollowing is when you lose your hope and will and thus your sanity.

A symptom of the hollowing transition is constant giggling.
>>
>>323581291
or just mirrored. opposite leg missing, holds weapon in other hand. Would have been doubly cool if each one was different in terms of weapons and missing appendages. Since they were born from the slabs after the death of the deity, perhaps some cool lore like each demon emerges with a certain weapon based on the smith's works. Would make them moreso mini-bosses and the player wouldn't know how many there were in the world, when they would encounter them or what they would be up against.
>>
File: 1451856940559.jpg (81 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451856940559.jpg
81 KB, 1024x768
>>323578649
>>323581215
>he actually did it
The absolute madman!
>>
>>323581215
This is gold. Now i want to play all the game as Andre.
>>
>>323581117
90% of the npcs you encounter are undead. Undead in dark souls is kind of different from the original idea of undead.

All that is known is you get branded with the Dark Sign and it spreads through some means.

Whether or not you need to initially die and be resurrected as an undead is unknown, but DaS II opens up with you simply being branded so you might not actually have to die.

Once branded as an undead, you can not suffer a permanent death and are tied to the bonfires, an extension of the first flame. It's implied you feel no hunger or have need for most of things that the living need, but you'll need things like an estus flask to heal yourself.

Hollowing is essentially losing your will and sanity and overall your souls and humanity. You start looking like a literal corpse. You crave nothing but souls and prey on others for them. Once fully hollowed it seems you can die, though people vising bonfires beings them back. This is either a result of time being convoluted or some other property, normal undead fade when they die, being teleported to a bonfire.

The Pyromancer was undead when you met him, he says his life was shit and then he became undead and it somehow got better.

He hollows because you sent him down into blightown to find a woman who most can not see. He lost his will to find her and thus hallowed.
>>
>>323579987
>What does Andre eat?

Souls.
>>
>>323582296
He also only has 1065 HP, about 3 i-frames, and no range
And permanently dies, and as a NPC doesn't trigger level transitions so you have to teleport him
It'd be kind of nightmarish

But then he's also the only NPC that can combo attack by default, holding down buttons makes him spam attacks, other enemies play their long recovery time animations when controlled by debug .exe
So the devs probably had some fun messing around with his moveset
>>
>>323581746
I'm just horrified by the acrobatic potentiality of a 2 legged Titanite demon.
>>
Since you guys seem quite knowledgeable about ds lore, who or what is flann?
>>
>>323584439

Flame god who left Anor Londo and married Gwenevere. Nothing else is known.
>>
File: 1328381982948.png (9 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1328381982948.png
9 KB, 250x242
>Andre needs titanite to forge
>there's a titanite demon next door missing its head and leg

fuck, I just now realised this. this game just keeps on giving
>>
>>323584893
How is it then that in a world obsessed by fire, the fucking god of flames is completely disregarded?
>>
>>323580514
>Petris is implied to be a normal human as well
He uses Estus flasks to heal if you fight him. Pretty much confirms he's undead.
>>
>>323584439
God of burning things. Got to stick his dick between Gwynevere's soft titties and ran off with her when shit went down.
>>
>>323585161
Only issue here is that they all are missing the same things. Perhaps just asset reuse for convenience. But that would be a pretty sick connection you've made. Removing arms and legs, seeing if they somehow regrow.
>>
>>323585161
all titanite demons all over lordran are like that
>>
>>323585340

Because he likely isn't the god of all fire or something, just another aspect of it.
>>
>>323585553

They're also not "Gods", but "Lords". They are just creatures like anything else that took Lord Souls and became powerful.
>>
Someone should find a way to debug playing as Quelana and see how she does or Ornstein or Artorias.
>>
>>323581215
Wait, FS actually made this? Why?
>>
>>323585747

This is where it gets confusing, there were only 4 lord souls and yet other dieites are mentioned, mainly Velka.

The lords also don't call themselves gods that often, while Velka and Flann are refereed to as gods.

They might just be something different
>>
>>323585161
I always assumed that when the Blacksmith Deity passed, he never finished what he was creating and thus left all these half finished creations lying all over the place.

What I find really interesting is that they are Demons, so does that mean the Titanite Slabs they were born from were fused with part of the Witch's Soul? The only one that does respawn is in Izalith too.
>>
File: 1425582891569.jpg (392 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1425582891569.jpg
392 KB, 2560x1440
>>323585951
What do you mean? God Hand Andre or the means to control NPCs?

Andre was originally Gwyn's son, and was originally the way you got into the Catacombs. He pushed that big ass statue in front of Frampt's hole away, that was the planned path.
>>
>>323586057

Gwyn and others gave others shards of his lord soul. And his kids likely have a shard of his soul by default.

The knights he employs seem to be Lord-race too, just less powerful. They're not humans he recruited.

I really want Velka, Flann, Gwenevere and others to play a role in III. I'd hate to see these Gods just vanish from the story.
>>
>>323586057
What does it mean to be a God then, and why would a god give up divinity for a lowly creature such as gwynevere?
>>
File: 1425579327035.jpg (433 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1425579327035.jpg
433 KB, 2560x1440
>>323586568
>>
>>323586659
Who is this fellow?
>>
File: 1425578934831.jpg (751 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1425578934831.jpg
751 KB, 2560x1440
>>323586716
Just some hollow.
>>
>>323586575
It seems they're going with the reincarnation/recycling thing from DaS2, seeing as how the Ivory Crown was seen.

Can't wait to see what Nito has constructed himself with this time, first we had Skeletons, then rotting bodies, hope we just get him as a Blood Golem next, made of blood, by the blood, for the blood, bloodborne, blood.
>>
>>323578454

Andre's dialogue was recorded for an earlier version of the game.
>>
>>323578454
Andre probably expected you to fucking see it with your own eyes and decide to stay away.

It's not like it's dangerous unless you purposefully approach it, you can see it coming from a mile away.
>>
>>323585340
He probably isn't relevant to the flame like we know it in lordran.
>>
>>323586593
>Gods
Powerful enough being to grant power to thoses following them (Nito, Gwyn, Velka). Think mythological gods like Zeus and his crew who had to fight the Titans before ruling over greece. amongst them, four somehow got really powerful souls.

>Demigods
Ornstein, Artorias, Smough, maybe born from breeding between gods and humans, maybe just being gifted with lesser souls.

>Humans
Originally hollows until the flame appeared, the furtive Pigmy separated his dark soul in million of piece and gave it to them, which is nowadays called Humanity.

>Demons
Product of the Witch's fuckery with recreating the first flame
>>
>>323586593
Divinity isn't even necessarily a good word for it. I think humans and undead treated the Lord's as gods, but they're really just another race of living beings larger, more powerful, extended if not indefinite lifespan.
>>
>>323586851
>Implying he isn't the gigantic skull in the trailer
>>
For all we know there are no real gods in DaS1's setting, and everyone that claims to be is a hollow granted size and power through lord souls.
>>
Manus is implied to have the dark soul, humanity, correct? Which would imply he's the Furtive Pygmy. But humanity is the dark soul, and humans each have a piece of it, correct? So is Manus the Furtive Pygmy? And if so, how is he so powerful despite splitting his lord soul so much.
>>
>>323587232
Now that you bring up Gods/Titans distinction from Greek Mythology, I'm curious if Dark Souls will ever introduce something of that level, especially with the reception of Great Ones from Bloodborne.
>>
File: Hollows in the intro.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hollows in the intro.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>323587232
>Originally hollows

The Lords were also Hollows too. All human like life starts as Hollows. The text says that "they" came, and it shows these hollows, then says they found powerful Lord Souls in the flame, then it goes through the Lords.

>Demigods

Also Lord Race. Just less powerful.
>>
>>323587517
You mean, the immortal dragons ?
>>
>>323587510

Furtive Pygmy was a hollow who found the Dark Soul, and his descendants were the entire Human race.

No clue how Manus fits into that at all. No clue who the guy is. He could just be a manifestation of concetrated Dark. Or maybe the remnants of the Furtive Pygmy. Who knows.
>>
>>323587718
Not entirely that no. I mean more like beyond the dragons, where did they come from, did they just spawn on the planet one day, or are their grander Gods/Titans out there that created this world?

That's what I'm getting at, similar to Great Ones, but not ya know Lovecraftian.
>>
>>323587556
This is important to remember and evident with gwyn who has certainly holowed.
>>
>>323587962
I think Gwyn hollowed after burning in the Kiln for a thousand year.
>>
>>323587510
There are two main theories.

One is that Manus is the Furtive Pygmy and that as the Flame weakened his power grew.

The other theory is that Manus was a Hollow similar to the Lords, only as they ate Lord Souls, Manus began consuming the Dark Souls/Humanity that was lying around granting him increased strength as time went on and the Flame began to fade making the Dark Soul stronger.
>>
>>323588313
Why would the Lords eat Lord Soul ? Eating soul is specific to hollows as far as we can tell.
>>
File: Doll.jpg (77 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Doll.jpg
77 KB, 1024x576
Does anyone else believe all the Souls games take place in the same universe or is it just me?

Demon Souls would be first, after The Old One is put to sleep magic disappears from the world, leading to advances in technology seen in Bloodborne.

After the events of Bloodborne, people keep trying to summon more Great Ones and wake up The Old One. Nobody can stop it and it takes over the world, covering it in fog.

We know that the world of Dark Souls is held up by a world tree, since The Old One appears to be made up out of trees, I always assumed The Old One became the literal foundation for the new world.

Humans are forced deep underground where they devolve into Hollows before finding the Lord Souls, which could maybe be the fragments of the Maiden in Black's soul.

Does any of this make sense to anyone else?
>>
>>323588449
The Lords are Hollows. Basically all the Lords you see in the game are Hollows, they consumed a Lord Soul from the Flame as opposed to be consuming Humanity like the PC and Manus do.

It's why Gwyn becomes a Hollow after so long, he's lost his purpose burning the Kiln for a thousand years.

Basically the Furtive Pygmy was first and from him spawned Hollows, those Hollows found Lord Souls within the Flame and became what we know as Gwyn, Nito, Witch of Izalith, etc. and from them spawned more things, and as Hollows/Humanity increased, Manus was born by consuming the Humanity as opposed to a Lord Soul (which had all already been consumed). As the flame began dying, the Dark Soul became stronger, and Manus became powerful through his consumption of other Hollows and their Humanity/Dark Souls.

The Light/Lord Souls that the Lords consumed counteracted their Dark Soul remnant that were received from their very brief time as Hollows before a Lord Soul.
>>
>>323581215
wat

how

wat

how u do dis
>>
>>323588725
That'll blow everyone's mind.
>>
>>323588868

To Hollow you need to have the Dark Sign. The Dark Signs robs you of your Dark Soul, reverting you to a Hollow that can't die.

We don't know if Lords can Hollow. Once they die, they die.
>>
>>323588892
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, have other people already came up with this theory?
>>
>>323588725
It's definitely possible. Though the absence of Beasts and the Oedon's Blood and the Kos Parasites present a problem, as does the fact that the tree in Bloodborne and the Dark Souls Giants/Tree causing some slight issues.
>>
>>323588725
THE FLOW OF TIME IS

CONVOLUTED
>>
>>323589027
Gwyn was hollow.

That's about the only one. Seath went insane on his own.
>>
>>323589027
And Dark Souls 2 has shown us that the more powerful Souls you consume, the larger you grow and that all the Lords also recycle and are reborn as well, similar to how a Hollow always comes back. We also see Gwyn Hollow out as well.

I know the typical DaS2 isn't canon is coming, but it's clearly canon as evident by the DaS3 trailer with the Ivory King.
>>
>>323587747

There was probably a huge time period between the birth of life through the first flame and the discovery of the lord souls.

When Gwyn and Izalith find the first flame, Gwyn has all his knights and Izalith had been established. It's said the Witch and her daughters once practiced a now dead magic that was replaced with Pyromancey. This means the city of Izailith must have been established long before they found the souls within the first flame.

It would also establish a sort of Waring relationship with dragons.
>>
>>323589270
Lords reincarnate themselves into different beings, undeads come back through bonfires.

Hollows don't come back. This is the whole point, once you turn hollow it's over, you're by definition insane and killing you once is enough.
>>
>>323581585
Petrus isn't undead?
>>
>>323589539
Not sure why he said that, I suppose it's not explicitly stated that he is undead but Rhea certainly implies it because that's the reason why they are there, and the other two dudes flat out turn hollow.
>>
Alright anons.

Dark Lord or Lord of Cinder ?
>>
>>323588725
Just wait til you understand how King's Field, and the real Seath, play into the Soul's universe. It's mostly King's Field/Demon's Souls connections, though.
>>
>>323589027

Hallowing seems to be a state where you lose your soul

In humans it seems to mainly be their humanity, souls ease their pain as undead but Humanity really helps reverse the hollowing. This is likely because Humans are naturally dark creatures and ironically their humanity matters more than the souls.

But in lords, if one were to lose his soul, he would likely appear as a hollow as well.

The guy is calling the "they" hollows because in the cinematic, skeletal and frail humanoids walk towards the flame, seemingly emerging from the ground.

A similar thing is seen in the catacoms with skeleton babies being birthed through primordial cavern stone.
>>
>>323589787
lord of flame
i've already gone through all the trouble of beating the shit out of the frail old man that is making everything awful, I might as well take it in my own hands to make things right
>>
>>323589913
Gwyn turned hollow and dropped his soul upon death.

Before that, hollows give souls when you kill them.
>>
>>323588725
I think with enough stretching you could make it work, but I'd much rather not think about it like that. The worlds are more interesting on their own, if it's all one story the individual worlds feel less important to me.
>>
>>323590024

human hollows are collecting souls, they rarely have humanity. Once you're hollow you can't go back so their arbitrary hunger for souls does nothing.

Gwyn might have had his soul, but it was more or less burnt out.
>>
>>323589963
You're not going to make anything right. You're going to burn for around a thousand years until complete combustion happens or someone comes and manage to kill you.

Also Gwyn did nothing wrong. No matter if his son is Solaire or Andre, at the end of the day they're both bros to you, and Gwyn was the one that sacrified everything to make sure everyone could live happily a bit more.
>>
File: 1450998249308.jpg (35 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1450998249308.jpg
35 KB, 267x274
>>323581215
Pyromancy<Sorceries<Dex<Miracles<Strength<ANDRE
>>
So did we ever determine if the Ornstein in DaS1 or 2 was the real one?

If the one in DaS2 is just a reincarnation, does that mean Smough, Ciarin, and Artorias are out there too? Does that mean they'll repeat what happens before with Artorias falling to the dark?

If it is the real Ornstein in 2, then I wonder how he feels knowing how bad everything has gotten fucked beyond belief.

If he's just a doppleganger, does that make him my DaS1 PC still alive, if so, then who the fucks ashes do I find all over the damn place?
>>
>>323589187
Well Seath isn't human, so it makes sense he would be incapable of hollowing.
>>
Briefly reading over some of the responses here, there seems to be a slight back and forth on whether Gywn was a hallow by the time we meet him.

Given everyone's start as a hallow, and being reborn into their status/named characters through consumption of the lord souls they each individually consumed, Gwyn was the Lord of Cinders. The story had it that he kepts breaking off pieces of his own soul to keep the bonfires lit. Like all characters (including the PC) as you lose your soul you eventually become hollowed.

Its not said outright but it could be the case that at the Last Kiln, where you fight Gwyn, either he had given his remaining soul to light that flame, or enough so that given time his last remaining essence of soul bled out over time (as it seems to be a theme that with time characters hollow out).

So I'm more than sure he's hollowed when we meet him and thus he attacks us (since we have souls and he's craving them). I forget though, does he talk at all during the battle? Might be a distinction.

Then again, he drops his soul on death and you loot it. Assuming this is more than just for the video game sake (giving players something to build as a reward in NG+), he must have used a majority of his soul for the last flame and sat there guarding it and feeding it.
>>
>>323588870
google dark souls debug .exe

find it somewhere
the real thing is 17,218 KB
the rest is experimentation

note you can't play it with 60 fps though unlocked 30 is fine
>>
>>323590473
Can you play as a boss?
>>
>>323590415
Seath definitely hollowed. His legs and scales hollowed before he was born.
>>
File: Gwyn, Lord of Spinder.webm (3 MB, 840x472) Image search: [Google]
Gwyn, Lord of Spinder.webm
3 MB, 840x472
>>323590869
anything, anon
even bonfires, though you cant do diddly with them

you have to activate bosses by entering the arena though, and there are limits to how far you can teleport enemies
>>
>>323591023

He was just born a freak, a blind albino dragon with no scales.

The crystals on his lower body are an attempt at creating artificial scales.
>>
>>323591023
I don't think that's hollowing. He was probably just born horribly deformed, and subsequently was pissed off that he was a wreck of a dragon and so he betrayed his own kind to try and fix his problems by experimenting on their corpses and what not.
>>
>>323591151
I'm just gonna post shit

Also before you get any funny ideas, no, bosses and enemies are client-side only, they'll only see a teleporting freak undead

The debug exe is also locked to its own server now, so you can only play with the 3 or so people that might be playing it, if at all
>>
>>323591320
I know Anon, it was a joke.
>>
>>323591448
>>
>>323591151
>Not "It's treason then.webm"
>>
>>323591572
>>
>>323591734
>>
>>323590470
Gwyn was still burning in the kiln when we fight him, he'd just burnt so much that there was barely any fuel left for the fire. That's why we get his soul after killing him; he hasn't fully burnt away yet.

It's probably for video games sake that his soul is worth the most.
>>
Titanite demons were made in the image of manus. Think about, same pose and appendages and shit. What that means about manus and the original blacksmith however i don't know.
>>
File: Manus.png (835 KB, 1134x1059) Image search: [Google]
Manus.png
835 KB, 1134x1059
>>323592415
Manus's head is literally in a C shape, the Titanite Demons merely have it on their back.
>>
>>323583938
Just land a fucking dropkick you shitlord
>>
>>323592415
>>323592698
Manus is kinda like "manos" which means "hands" in Spanish.
Andre has 2 (two) "hands".
COINCIDENCE??!? I THINK NOT!!!
>>
>>323581215
>tfw Andre just lets that nigga chill
>you go and kill it
>>
>>323590473
I've done this for months and I haven't found jack shit
Just upload it, you faggot
>>
>Titanite Demon
>Drops Demon Titanite

What does it mean
>>
>>323593464
What is this post trying to convey?
>>
>>323593464
Should be called Demon Titanite Demon instead.
>>
>>323593440
First fucking result from google
>>
>>323593131
>Manus
>Anus

What does the M mean?
>>
>>323594193
First result is a reddit post linking to a different subreddit with hundreds of posts
Upload the file or hang yourself
>>
>>323594395
Miyazaki.
>>
>>323594193
Why did he cut his hand near the end? I don't usually kill NPCs so is my first time seeing that animation
>>
>>323594469
I guess you should stop going to reddit so much it shows up first in results, eh?

http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/837/
>>
>>323594395
M'anus

*tips buttplug*
>>
>>323594469
Calm down, anon. I think this is it.
http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/837/?
>>
>>323594672
I don't think it's cutting his hand, it's cleaning his beloved Yulia.
Probably a cut animation for after killing the player. Somehow. Dude's the weakest NPC.
>>
File: 1368340965570.gif (2 MB, 500x222) Image search: [Google]
1368340965570.gif
2 MB, 500x222
>>323594885
>>323594794
>grey screen.exe
>>
File: 1374902773722.png (164 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1374902773722.png
164 KB, 500x446
>>323581215
>anon delivers
nice
>>
>>323595090
Did you read the readme, or the posts beforehand telling you to disable 60 FPS?

Yes, that grey image with the text is really how the startup screen looks with debug mode.
>>
>>323595321
None of the buttons work
I don't use any fps unlocks, as the game won't start with them
>>
>>323595512
>as the game won't start with them
That usually means that you forgot to disable the built-in AA.
>>
Who or what is Yulia?
>>
>>323595881
His uchigatana
>>
>>323595669
I've gone through all that shit, senpai, it doesn't work
Not that I care, it's still playable on 30fps
>>
>>323590402

Doubt it's the real one. Be it an impostor who learned of the great dragon slayer from ages past and attempted to recreate him or some sorta summoned phantom, it's doubtful that he would have survived the PC in 1 no matter what.
>>
>>323581215

Great, now I want a Godhand-style game set in the Dark Souls-verse.
>>
>>323590269
He only did it so the Lords can keep ruling humans, they don't care about humans they only see them as servants to worship them.
>>
>>323598767
Apart from Lautrec who killed for his goddess (and it didn't do him much good), there's no indication that the gods are unfair to humans.
>>
>>323594395
Manus means hand in latin
>>
>>323599235
>Apart from Lautrec who killed for his goddess (and it didn't do him much good), there's no indication that the gods are unfair to humans.

"Lord Gwyn trembled at the Dark.
Clinging to his Age of Fire, and in dire fear of humans,
and the Dark Lord who would one day be born amongst them,
Lord Gwyn resisted the course of nature.
By sacrificing himself to link the fire, and commanding his children to shepherd the humans,
Gwyn has blurred your past, to prevent the birth of the Dark Lord."
>>
>>323600820
That doesnt mean they were malicious to humans. That and the history of Anor Lando shows that humans and gods lived together in about as much harmony as you could expect with a population like that. The gods guided the humans, in spite of knowing that humanity would lead to their demise to a world where only humans would rule.
>>
>>323600820
That doesn't indicate that Gwyn mistreated humans. It shows that he rightly feared a Dark Lord who would turn everyone into headcrab monsters.
>>
>>323598437
MAH NIGGA!
>>
>snitch on the titanite demon to some random stranger that comes across
>random stranger will probably fucking die and go hollow
>your roomate no knows you snitched on him and fucking hates you and is looking for ways to thunder your ass throu the little door al day making clanking noises

yeah sure
>>
>>323601051
>>323601131
>That doesnt mean they were malicious to humans
>That doesn't indicate that Gwyn mistreated humans

"Yes, indeed. The Darksign brands the Undead. And in this land, the Undead are corralled and led to the north, where they are locked away, to await the end of the world... This is your fate."

I'll admit as much that it's quite vague. Indeed, humans lived alongside the giants in Anor Londo. The humans founded their own city of New Londo which was set to be a thriving culture, and I can only assume the Four Kings used to be human. Oolacile was a place of spiritual sorcery and was allowed to thrive before Manus showed up. But that was all before Manus showed up. The stairs n' shit in Anor Londo was for humans pre-Manus after that it probably went "you little shits get out of my city."
>>
>>323601516
That's some heavy headcanon.
>>
>>323601697

...What? Which part? Everything I just stated is evidenced by item descriptions or world design, except for my supposition that after Manus showed up Lord Gwyn locked people up, which is still somewhat supported by the intro narration.
>>
>>323601516
In pretty much all stories and things we hear and see, the only time tensions were strained between gods and humans were when the fire started to fade. Because they knew what it portended.
>>
File: DaS concept art.jpg (2 MB, 1530x2136) Image search: [Google]
DaS concept art.jpg
2 MB, 1530x2136
>>323602023
>the only time tensions were strained between gods and humans were when the fire started to fade. Because they knew what it portended.

Well, yeah. I'm not arguing about when it happened, I'm arguing that it DID happen against: >>323599235

> there's no indication that the gods are unfair to humans.

Unless he or you meant that just on a general basis the giants were just like "yo little dude you p. cool." In which case I agree, I never understood the supposition that humans were slaves to the giants on a regular basis.
>>
>>323601937
You keep saying the Lords abused humans or limited/mistreated them in some way, yet nothing in the game support that. You're reaching and trying to glue the facts to your theory.
>>
>>323602497

Oh nah dawg that wasn't me. Seems we have had a little misunderstanding, mostly due to my lack of reading skills. Yeah I don't think the giants abused humans regularly, just after the Oolacile incident. My b.
>>
>>323602615
>just after the Oolacile incident
And why would you think that ? Most humans seem to live relatively normal lifes, and considering undeads are ticking bombs locking them up is the best option.
>>
>>323586568
>Andre was originally Gwyn's son
No, he was just a distant relative.
>>
>>323601516
I'm pretty sure everyone, humans or lords alike mistreated the ones who turned undead according to what most NPCs tell you but I don't understand how Manus or Oolacile ties in to any of this
>>
>>323602893
>And why would you think that ?

Dialogue from Kaathe and the intro narration.

>Most humans seem to live relatively normal lifes

True enough. Kinda fucks with it a bit but I'm goin' by the game's evidence.

>>323602968

That's a tad confusing, since I imagine human, undead or not, carries the dark soul within them, no?
>>
>>323594794
>>323594193
>>323594885
Why are you guys spoonfeeding a complete retard?
>>
>>323602497
>Well, they did imprison undead in the asylum simply for being cursed.
>>
>>323602968
Hard to say considering we only meet an handful of people in the game who aren't undeads themselves and they aren't really antagonistic towards you. Excluding bosses.
>>
>>323587139
>>323585340
My guess is Flann was the keeper of the First Flame. He identified that it was fading.
>>
>>323603303

Because we aren't on /a/. Fuck off autist.
>>
>>323602968
All the demons/Izalithians are "human" as in not Undead. The Chaos probably burns away the Darksign or something, another reason why Kirk joined up.
>>
>>323603390
>No cure to the darksign
>Even rationals undeads can go Hollows and try to kill the first moving thing they see if they had a shitty day

What the fuck do you expect them to do ?
>>
>>323603716

Whoa hold up now now we're in different territory. Yo if I'm imprisoned by the giants and I can fight my way out I'm gonna do it mate. Sure I can understand why they did it but maybe if Gwyn tried a lil' diplomacy I wouldn't be so mad when Oscar broke me out.
>>
>>323603278
>>323603427
Yeah, I was thinking of how the male undead merchant mentions that noone bothers him anymore and the female one tells you "you know how it is to be undead" or something along those lines but it isn't really explicit if every single undead is treated like that or why
>>
>>323581269
The Crestfallen warrior tells you about how the serpent smells
>>
>All these niggers blowing their load on Andre when Gough is the real fucking deal
>>
eternal reminder that andre sells titanite shards he got from chiseling off of the titanite demon
>>
One thing I hate about the Dark Souls approach to story is how Undeath, the catalyst for everything in the game, is absolutely unexplained. Like how does become undead? Do they just start growing the Darksign on their skin? Is the Darksign a physical thing or just what your mind rationalizes?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (95 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
95 KB, 533x800
>>323604093
>Mfw undead merchant talks about how he used to be bullied

"It's actually quite nice here, you know?
The hollows don't care for a skinny old twig like me.
I've got Yulia… And nobody pelts me with stones anymore.
You're Undead, you know how it is.
I was treated worse back at home."

But yes it's never explicitly talked about what being undead does or what have you.
>>
>>323603523
And people ask why this board is such garbage these days. Instead of letting him lurk/search for himself you prefer to encourage newfaggotry and lazy behavior. It's no wonder that people don't care about the quality of posting when there's idiots such as yourself to reward shitposting.
>>
>>323581215
And people pretend that he's not the fucking firstborn.
>>
>>323604362
>Do they just start growing the Darksign on their skin?
I thought you just wake up one day and there it is, you're fucked.
>>
>>323604362
Everytime it's mentioned people use the expression "Now that I have become undead" or something alike.

Maybe it activates upon death and there's no way to know you aren't a bearer before
>>
>>323604362

Dark Souls II tried to answer that, but for some reason introduced the concept of Human Effigies which ended up muddling things even more and STILL doesn't explain the difference between undead and regular humans.

As the first flame fades, humans are intrinsically drawn to it so they can rekindle it with their bodies. The darksign manifests wherever it pleases (like Lucatiel's face) and gives you immortality. But NONE OF THAT answers what the fuck undead are or what human effigies are supposed to be.
>>
>>323604407
>caring about the quality of posting on a shitpost site
>>
>>323604839
Human effigies = bottled humanities
>>
>>323604839
Dark Souls 2 also proposed that any being with sufficient strength can transcend the curse. Which explains dragons.
>>
>>323605056

Why not just have humanity then?! And what the FUCK was up with Grandahl and the Dark Chasm of Old man fuck that quest.

>>323605087

Huh? I mean that's kinda the same in Dark Souls: Never lose your purpose and you never go hollow.
>>
>>323604407

Deal with it, faggot.l I am going to keep being nice and helping people and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Go cry your autism tears on /a/ you misanthropic manchild.
>>
>>323605265
>Why not just have humanity then?!

Because they wanted to do something different.
>>
>>323605815
Not him but the problem with 2 is that they did nothing to circumvent the standards we see in 1. Oh you need Humanity in order to be human. Okay fine. Wait we're doing effigies now? Okay...so what happened to Humanity? Oh it still exists we're just not using it anymore? Well that's kind of dumb because it's not like Hollowing is no longer a thing or works differently. I mean I think most people would've been okay with it if the Effigies were still Humanity but were called something different. You can handwave that as history getting the names of things mixed up. But it isn't it's a totally new thing that showed up with no explanation or subversion of any kind.

DaS2 does that a lot actually which is why people like to call it fanfiction.
>>
>>323604560
I don't think it works like that. Because some characters wound up afflicted with the Curse and had to deal with it (Laurentius says he just woke up one day and discovered he was Undead and was happy for it). While others can become Undead willingly (Solaire said he became Undead explicitly for the purpose of fulfilling the prophecy and finding his own sun.)
>>
>>323605412
Except you are not actually helping people. You're encouraging them to not learn how to search things for themselves and to always depend on others. What the anon was asking was posted in the very first reply, but he kept shitposting, acting like a retarded and being lazy instead of putting a minimal effort into search what he wanted. So what you did in response?Kept being nice and spoon feeding his lazy, newfag ass. Not only your behavior attracts shitposters, newfags and helps to decrease the quality of the board, as it doesn't really help anyone in the long term because it actually just helps to spoil people.

So I hope that the feeling of disagreeing with me, and with /a/ as it seems that they made you butthurt and also the false feeling of being nice to others make you feel good. Because your action is cancerous as it gets.
>>
>>323581215
Absolutely based
>>
>>323606662
>>323604750
I just talked to Sieglind after lost izalith and she mentioned "if my father goes hollow, I'll just have to kill him again" so maybe you become undead after dying but most people don't realize they did so it's just like waking up for them
>>
>>323606874

Don't care. Not gonna stop. Deal w/ it. /a/ is probably the only board on 4chan worse than /v/.
>>
File: mfw niggas go hollow near me.png (151 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
mfw niggas go hollow near me.png
151 KB, 500x309
>>323589787
Shrugger of the Curse all day.
>Cycle 376 of our Lord and Savior Vendrick
>Going Hollow
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
File: 1439029259575.jpg (529 KB, 703x950) Image search: [Google]
1439029259575.jpg
529 KB, 703x950
>>323604362
The only explanation I can come up with is that when the Age of Dark begins to approach it's zenith the Humanity within Humans begin to wander away on its own. That's why people say Humanity is "harder to hold on to," the Humanity is literally trying to escape. And so you end up with shit like the Humanity sprites in Manus's cave where they have no body to live in and yet they still hang around. And as for the body it just reverts back to how pygmy bodies are without a flame, Hollows.
>>
>>323607291
>Don't care. Not gonna stop.
Nice rebuttal, as expected from a retarded newfag.

>/a/ is probably the only board on 4chan worse than /v/.
No, not really. As someone who don't even watch anime anymore, I can safely say that /a/ is much better than /v/. You just think otherwise because you came to this site last year and don't know anything about board culture, lurking and also don't care about the quality of the posts. You prefer /v/ because here you can shitpost endless without consequences, while on /a/ people will call you out on your bullshit and also there's a great chance that a mod you either delete your post, or ban you.

/v/ is easily the worst board on 4chan, I just keep coming here because I really like vidya.
>>
>>323585484
>>323585502
>they're all missing that
exactly
>>
File: laugh.gif (957 KB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
957 KB, 288x198
>>323607740

>b-b-b-but muh board culture!
>Y-you j-just g-got here!
>>
>>323607153
I can kind of agree with this accept that the Darksign is described as a brand so it's probably obvious who's Undead and who isn't depending on who has the brand. Although as I say that I realize that you can't really see the brand unless you're lacking Humanity so maybe I'm wrong
>>
>>323607153
>"if my father goes hollow, I'll just have to kill him again"

Does that imply he's gone hollow before? That he'll be cured? When he's dead in Ash Lake I always interpreted that s deader than dead.

That's a problem in both games, something that Demon's Souls didn't have. I mean it's supremely aggravating when Lucatiel is fretting about hollowing and she fucking gives you an effigy I'm just like "use it you stupid idiot."
>>
>>323607740
Nah, he's right.
>>
I just got to Sen's Fortress and it's literally impossible at the entrance, after the first two Lizard men I mean, I fucking give up.
>>
>>323587232
>>323586593
There are no gods, they're all myth
>>
>>323608013
lel
>>
>>323607987
No it doesn't imply he's gone Hollow before. Only that she's killed him before. For one reason or another she killed him while he was still sane and he just respawned at a nearby bonfire and was like "what the fuck daughter?" But she acknowledges that if he actually does Hollow out then she'll need to kill him again.
>>
>>323607987
It means that he died once and if he goes hollow she'll kill him for good.
>>
>>323608013
But that's like, the best section anon. Tied with The Catacombs.
>>
>>323607478
Wow, maybe the humanity is like you said trying to escape and go back to it's original form, the dark soul, that's why there are several ones in Manus cave, and that's what Darkstalker Kaathe and his darkwraiths are opposed to Gwyn since maybe linking the first flame is preventing it hence why Kaathe says Gwyn is resisting the course of nature
>>
How the fuck can you virgins be still interested in this meme game?
You are hypocrits when it comes to gaming, y'all have shit taste
>>
File: 122313312.gif (998 KB, 245x370) Image search: [Google]
122313312.gif
998 KB, 245x370
>>323607932
>Can't refute
>Better to greentext his posts with stutter typing, that sure will dismiss his points
Everytime.
>>
File: 1450893887346.jpg (221 KB, 800x1395) Image search: [Google]
1450893887346.jpg
221 KB, 800x1395
>>323608013
>And so, an another Chosen Undead goes hollow
>>
>>323586593
To be a god all you need is to be worshiped. The games show just how truly meaningless the title is in terms of power and ability.
>>
>>323578454
that would have been really cool if there was a boss version that had both its legs
>>
>>323608010
Yeah anon. He(you)is right because you(he) said so.
>>
>>323608234
Well there's a very important difference between the other 3 Lord Souls and the Dark Soul. When Gwyn split up his soul he got weaker as a result. But the Dark Soul doesn't for some reason. It started out very small and insignificant while Gwyn's soul was an inferno in the intro bigger even than the souls of his peers. So when you rejoin all shards of Gwyn's Soul you just get Gwyn at his original power. When you rejoin all the shards of the Dark Soul you get the Abyss that seems to be trying to devour everything.
>>
>>323608436
>Everyone who disagrees with me is samefag
Literally retarded.
>>
File: 1420506755850.jpg (94 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
1420506755850.jpg
94 KB, 599x800
>>323581215
>You can become Andre in DS2 with the Bone Fist.
>>
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 828x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 828x951
>>323604539
More like FISTborn, amirite?
>>
>>323608689
I only implied that you were samefagging, which is highly likely. There's no way to be sure of that though.

Still, the point is that samefagging or not, your post is meaningless because it serves as nothing more as a upboat for the previous post due to the lack of reasoning/explanation in it.
>>
>>323609078
than a upboat*
>>
>>323608161
>>323607987
I should post the whole conversation then "My father? He went on his final adventure.
Don't worry, that's just the way he is. Undead or no. Sort of reasuring, really.
If he goes Hollow, I'll just have to kill him again." What I was thinking is that her father asked her to kill him so he could keep adventuring as an undead
>>
>>323608234
Also about Kaathe. A very important detail that everyone misses is that he says that the people he contracted to serve him failed him and failed to see the truth. Probably meaning that while his intent was to destroy Gwyn, the people serving him went about their own fuckery instead.

>Okay so I'm gonna tell those guys at Oolicile about Manus. That should make the Abyss spring forth and bring the Age of Dark
>Alright so I've been gone for a while, let's see what happened at Oolicile...oh. The people here got caught up in finding Dark magic and mutated themselves. Well at least there's Manus, oh Manus is dead. Who the hell killed him!?!

>Okay so let's try this again. This time I'll get the New Londo residents to use Lifedrain to steal Humanity from alternate dimensions. They can gather up Humanity, grow in power, then destroy Gwyn and finally bring the Age of Dark
>????
>These fuckers have made zero progress in becoming the Dark Lord. They're not targetting Gwyn, they just keep killing each other and gathering more and more Humanity for no reason other than to have it. And now they're flooded in so they can't do anything anymore.

>Well the 4 Kings are dead. Maybe this new Undead will finally be the one to destroy Gwyn and end the Age of Fire?
>>
>>323609078
The reasoning is that it's better to be helpful to others.
>>
>>323609196
I'm not sure I can go with that. If he's Undead then killing him would've been pointless, he knows he'll just come back. My guess is that because Undead are ostracized wherever they're found he probably left on his own to adventure knowing he can't go back home. So that's why he called it his final adventure, he knows there is no going back to his family so it's better to do what he loves before he finally hollows.

I can't think of a reason why his daughter would've killed him the first time but honestly I don't think it matters too much either.
>>
>>323609241
I always bring this up in regards to Kaathe shitters.
>>
>>323602435
That's actually DS2 concept art.
>>
>>323609708

That makes it worse to be honest friend. Worse that it wasn't realized I mean.
>>
>>323586795
that jawline, damn!
>>
>>323609575
Yeah that makes much more sense, I just met them at ash lake and the way Sieglinde says "it's finally over now" seems like she was waiting for him to become hollow
>>
>>323610398
I think that's what I like about the NPCs in DaS1. They represent different aspects about how the world deals with the Undead but at the end of the day they're just people trying to have their last little hurrah before everything irrevocably goes to shit. Except for Lautrec but fuck Lautrec
>>
>>323608309

I can see anon living his life clearly now.
>anon lives at home as a NEET, not being able to hold down a job due to severe attitude issues
>his mother asks him to pass the salt at the dinner table
>anon flies into a fury, throwing the salt across the room "Go fucking get it you bitch, I'm not going to fucking spoonfeed you. Do something for yourself for once. YOU ARE DEGRADING THIS HOUSE'S CULTURE!"
>anon's mom quietly composes herself and leaves the room, she can be heard sobbing in the next room.
>anon's father, jaded and bitter from their failure of a son's constant tantrums goes off to comfort her. The beating have long since ceased as they have failed to bring results.
>>
>>323594395
M..
Mozart?
Could it be? Could Mozart still be alive?
>>
>>323609389
That's more like a blank statement. It means nothing if you don't back it up with a logical reasoning, examples, comparisons etc. I already explained why your action is cancerous and also why it doesn't help people in the long term. On the other hand you did nothing to help your point or to refute mine. You only argue based on emotion(probably because you got told on /a/ in the past and decided to do the contrary of what they say because of that). Just so you know, being against spoon feeding isn't exclusive to /a/, it was pretty common for other boards to have the same position in the past(/v/ was one of them)and that only changed because the board became extremely big, impossible to control and flooded with newfags who don't bother to lurk, just like you.
>>
>>323610237
>implying that's not the windmill beanstalk sprouting to the fiery heavens
Blind nigger you are m8.
>>
>>323611001
So you still think it's one person. Epic.
>>
>>323611042

And it wasn't realized like that at all.
>>
>>323610680
You sure showed me with your strawman, anon.
>>
>>323578454

He was farming the demon for titanite to make weapons with. Chosen Undead just comes in and ruins Andre's lucrative business.
>>
>>323611096
Do you've brain damage?What being one person has to do with anything?Yeah, you are probably samefagging but that's irrelevant to the point. I don't care if it's one, two or ten people, their(or your)posts serve as nothing but upvotes if they don't back it up.
>>
>>323610742
There's no fucking way he's still alive. I mean, I'd have to be like 400 years old.
>>
>>323611168
>>323607740
>You just think otherwise because you came to this site last year and don't know anything about board culture, lurking and also don't care about the quality of the posts.

>muh baseless assumptions
>>
>>323611402
I guess he farmed for them in Anor Londo and Lost Izalith too, huh?
>>
>>323611402
Well in return he got a bunch of badass embers
>>
>>323611408
Your anger is making you irrational, being helpful is always better than not doing it. That doesnt require a great feat of logic to understand.
>>
>>323610629
Yeah fuck him, one of his summons is wearing the crimson set except for the mask which says "it symbolizes their resolve to keep the seal shit forever and their atonement for all who were sacrificed, but two of the three forsook New Londo upon tiring of their duty" so that guy pretty much abandoned ingward and the lady sealer who tried to cure the people in blighttown to have fun with Lautrec
>>
>>323589430

Completely wrong.

Timeline:

>world is unchanging
>dragons on top
>some hollows just muttering around
>hollows find the first flame
>find Lord Souls and get awesome powers
>one finds the Dark Soul
>Lords wage war on Dragons on top
>>
>>323611619
I already explained why it's bad in the context of spoonfeeding obvious shitposters on 4chan. Try to analyze each situation individually instead of applying universal views to everything.

Also, like I said above, it doesn't matter what point you make. It's meaningless if you can't back it up with a logical explanation, that's the basic principle of argumentation. Saying ''I don't need to explain it because it's obvious'' is no different from what a child would do.
>>
>>323590473
>Demon's Souls marker beside the HP/MP bar.

Proof that Dark Souls was always meant to be connected to Demons Souls? Neat nonetheless.
>>
>>323612163
thats a texture mod you mong
>>
>>323611469
Do even know what strawman is?I didn't accuse you of making baseless assumptions.
>>
File: 1452428594136.png (757 KB, 703x704) Image search: [Google]
1452428594136.png
757 KB, 703x704
>>323611445
>I'd
>>
>>323612098
Eh I'm kind of with him on this one. Gwyn probably didn't discover the surface yet but he did find time to establish an order of knights and metal forging. Hell Gwyn wasn't even first generation because he has an uncle, Lloyd. Which means his father and uncle found souls first and reproduced even though the soul they found wasn't a Lord Soul. I digress though it was probably sometime between when the First Flame was initially discovered and when Gwyn struck first blood against the Dragons
>>
>>323611493

Yeah he went round taking bits of all the TDs he could find before settling into his eternal blacksmithing.
>>
>>323612253
He gave sauce to the debug. I thought the assets were still in the game.
>>
File: gots.jpg (9 KB, 112x112) Image search: [Google]
gots.jpg
9 KB, 112x112
>>323586057
>>323586575
>>323586593
>>323587232

the dark souls hierarchy of shit

dragons - the first beings. used to rule the world alone, but the lords fought them so that their own kingdoms could spread.

lords - found the lords souls and ascended.

gods - children of lords or those granted power by lords.

giants and unnamed humanish race (nephilim?)- races who serve the lords and gods. giants, black knights, ciarin, ornstein, artorias.

demons - chaos manifested, corruptions of flame.

monsters - monsters and beasts like cats, rats, dogs, frogs.

humans - hollows holding a shard of the dark soul which gives them life and purpose.

hollows - basic life forms, empty shells without souls or a purpose.
>>
>>323612542
To be honest he's one of the characters who could do that.
>>
File: 1406962179396.png (1 MB, 811x788) Image search: [Google]
1406962179396.png
1 MB, 811x788
Was it rape?
>>
>>323612384

I know exactly what a strawman is. It is you who seems to be confused. I was merely helping you and corrected the term, because you seemed to be confused.

For you see anon, and I won't make you look this up, because I don't subscribe to your silly ideology, a strawman is defined as "a sham argument set up to be defeated." I did not set up an argument to be defeated, I merely told the sad story of your life for fun and amusement.
>>
>>323612615
Well I think the witches deserve special mention because they aren't referred to as gods, just witches. So the residents of Izalith weren't so bold as to call themselves gods. With the except of the Witch of Izalith who, let's face it, bore world changing power.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.