[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 32
Opinions?
>>
>>323563212
fun but short.

SS seattle is one of the best looking cities in any game though
>>
Boring,repetitive.
>>
It's fine
>>
>>323563212
I enjoyed it.

The ability to switch between 3 power sets was fun, but some are more useful than others (NEON THE BEST).

It's a damn shame that you don't get your fourth set of powers until you're like 99.9% done with the game.

It feels much shorter than the first two games, too. I was able to finish it in maybe 10-12 hours on a blind first play through.
>>
Horrendously short, Troy "Flavor of the Year" Baker with 0 personality as Desmond, and the serious story elements aren't affected in any way or form no matter if you're good or evil, only the ending really changes. The old lady antagonist, i forget her name, is a fairly shitty character too. Needed more story on her fleshed out.

The ending cutscene to the evil side is hilariously edgy too.
>>
File: image.png (692 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
692 KB, 1920x1080
SJW pandering shit.
>>
>>323565876
This.

Game looks and plays fine, but so much of its presentation just shits on itself.
>>
>>323563212
Decently fun, slightly repetitive, downright gorgeous, and that last point goes double with neon.
>>
I bought it the day it came out because the PS4 had absolutely no games at the time

I hated it, played it a few hours. It's pretty repetitive and bland
>>
I want more games in the series until it ends up as a cliche comicbook superhero universe
>>
Fun game that I thought got a little too much hate

It is pretty short though
>>
>>323565901
reminder that she cums lazers
>>
>>323563212

Fucking pretty. Slightly repetitive. Story isn't going to change your life.

All aside, it was pretty damn fun. Played it through twice just to see how much was different. Not much btw. Still fun both times though.
>>
>>323563212
it was shit

no way top change powers on the fly and the writing and gameplay were really lackluster, getting the last power on the last boss was a poor decision
>>
I hate unskippable cut scenes, especially when I don't give a shit about the characters like this game.
I hated Delsin and how he talks to himself every goddamn second saying something quirky, deleted it after playing 1 hour, wish I could of got a refund from psn... at least I got second light with it pretty cheap.
>>
>>323566661

>no way top change powers on the fly

There kinda is though. See smoke, change, see tv, change, see rocks, see sign, change. These things are practically every two steps.
>>
>>323567023

Sounds like you watched it on Youtube..
>>
>>323565901
God, I hated that cunt.

>Boohoo, I took drugs, got addicted and killed my brother, boohoo. Oh I know, I will just absolve myself from responsibility and say it was all the dealer's fault.

Generally, this game pushed this really weird and overt anti-drug stance.
>>
>>323563212
I personally adored inFamous, and absolutely despised inFamous 2, and Second Son felt like the true sequel to the first game that I always wanted. I always thought the series would work better as an anthology, with each game focusing on a new Conduit with different powers. Second Son also carried over more of the world that was built in inFamous I feel, with the government continuing the process of monitoring Conduits that was begun in the first game.

Plus I felt Augustine was a villain that lived up to Kessler, who in my opinion is a very underrated antagonist. The Beast, on the other hand, was a gigantic fucking Human Torch and a letdown in every single way.
>>
>>323567459

>noo it's the drug dealers' fault I bought drugs from them

>women in charge of taking responsibility for their actions
>>
>>323567660
Interesting opinion because I also really disliked second game.
>>
Doesn't stack up to 1-2 in any way other than graphical.
>>
Great city, visuals, and animation.

Shit gameplay, characters, and story.

Way too short as well.

4/10 at best.

4/10
>>
>>323563212
Looks great.
Moving through city with super-powers is lot of fun.
Too short.
Combat system is still too casual.

5/10
Infamous 2 >Infamous > Second Son
>>
>>323567459
Yeah, that drug thingy felt so ridiculously tacked on, reminded me of PSAs from past decades.
>>
Only game I ever platinumed. Was breddy good but not amazing. Liked the main character and environment.
>>
Is last light worth getting? I enjoyed the based game quite a bit.
>>
>>323568269
It was completely unfitting. You're telling me a graffiti-spraying, anti-establishement good for nothing is not only completely against drugs, but is also okay with the purple cunt murdering people beceause they are "only drugdealers", even if you go for good karma?
>>
>>323568668

Yeah that really bothered me. The karma system itself is flimsy as fuck.

>that evil ending

Makes zero sense and comes out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>323568816
I actually haven't finished the game because having the most cliched shy nerd character on top of that unbearable drug girl was just too much, especially since the gameplay is really repetitive. What happens in the end?
>>
>>323569101

he gets butthurt that bettie calls him a faggot so he destroys his entire settlement
>>
File: bitch dont kill my vibe.jpg (38 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bitch dont kill my vibe.jpg
38 KB, 960x540
I played this game a lot in spite of the mediocre combat because of the movements and visuals

every character is shit or is presented in a way that makes them look like shit

>deltron 3000 aka yungsin aka Smokey da Indian aka Delsin Rowe is cool until he has to interract with the rest of the cast in a poorly-written cutscene
>Reggie is a good-hearted guy made to look like a complete douche until they cash him in for sentimentality points
>the smoke conduit is just a jailbird stereotype, he doesn't appear much so i don't care about him
>purple neon bitch annoyed me from start to finish
>that sniveling nerd character came off really weird to me. like the video game developers were actively laughing at video game consumers. kinda rubbed me the wrong way
>the villain was ok actually, she just needed screentime

just moving around in this game is all fun though. the fact that concrete doesn't have a super is fucking criminal, but aside from that the powers look sick and are pretty enjoyable.

the combat could be so much better, but it's alright, and there's a moment of slight redemption whenever I get to drop the fucking bomb on that ass with the smoke super. that shit feels great

i took this screenshot and i think it looks fly
>>
>>323569462
Oh god, I watched it just now. That was hillarious.
>>
>>323563212
I like it. I find it kinda disapointing that you get so few abilities for the concrete power, and you dong get to use the paper power that was teased so much throught the Paper Trail missions.
Finished it in both good and bad, although i dont like edgy Delsim as much i thing it would be great to have him as a villan in a sequel sinse he gets the chance to absorve all the powers from the locked conduits and shit.
Also, neon > smoke > video > concrete.
>>
>>323563212
Shit ripoff of Prototype, and Prototype was shit to begin with
>>
File: 1450625549730.jpg (44 KB, 470x317) Image search: [Google]
1450625549730.jpg
44 KB, 470x317
>western devs think manface manbody mctumblr junkie is hot
>>
>>323569734
>there are people who think Neon is the best power
How? Digital was better in almost every single way.
>>
>>323569945
oops didnt mean to reply to you, my bad.
>>
>>323569945
Neon was easily the best. Best movement, best super, best visuals.
>>
>>323569734

>goes genocide on amerifats
>disgrace to indian ancestors

what his ancestors would be fucking hype
>>
still waiting for it to be free on +, same with the order, which my friends have taken to calling the odor because it stinks so bad
>>
>>323567660
>Augustine was a villain that lived up to Kessler
How? I dont see Augustine as much as a badass villan as Kessler after you knowing that he's literally Cole from the future trying to prepare him for the real deal. That mindblowing twist just puts him realy high up there in my opinion.
>>
>>323563212
Reggie is legitimately the best character in the game and he's just a lowly cop who appears a few times and then dies just so the protagonist, should you choose the good ending, can make a reference to a line from infamous 2's good ending.

If you choose the evil ending, you get the edgiest and dumbest shit on the planet >>323569462

>>323570083
Don't forget you could literally never run out of it because you can't go 2 feet without finding neon
>>
>>323570083
You're right about the super and the visuals, but aside from that I think digital beats out every power by a long shot. I found moving around the city was way faster using digital as well.
>>
Picked up a PS4 two days ago and this game one day ago. Spent all of yesterday playing it and I love it. Plays just like the original but better and I'm loving the powers so much more compared to 2. Story is okay so far.
>>
File: haha dingos.png (763 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
haha dingos.png
763 KB, 800x800
>>323570172
>>
>>323569462
They would have died anyways so yeah, whatever. I would have entered by force and cured them without their consent.
>>
>>323570396
I dunno, I really like fast running.
>>
>>323563212
It was kind of fun, but not very good overall. The big problem I have with it is that it shifted the focus away from all the big exciting story missions the first game had to having 80% of the content be menial tasks around the city. And the parkour / climbing is worse than ever since they figured now you can just fly everywhere.
The story was pretty shit. Doesn't help that some parts don't take into account what the player does, like how if you beat that one boss only using smoke the game still treats it like you switched to neon. What a waste of time that was.
Boss fights were quite good though.

>>323564904
This, though. It looked fantastic. It also had probably the best facial animation I've ever seen in any game.
>>
>>323563212
Not as good as the first two but fun enough while it lasts

Feel like they tried adding too many powers and you can tell parts where rushed even though it wasn't technically a launch game.
>>
>>323570172
I just want to tell you I appreciate you giving me the mental picture of a bunch of Native American ghosts losing their shit in the background as Delsin cleans an entire street with the neon super
>>
Inf 2 >1 >3
aka go back to making sly games
>>
>>323570584
Oh, and it was really fucking short. Finished it with all side content completed the day after I got it. Only took about 10 hours all up.
>>
>>323567660
>>323567856
The second game improves on the first in almost every way except for maybe story, even then the difference between the good and bad endings make up for it
>>
no shadows
>>
TV and Concrete powersets were a colossal letdown, but Smoke and Neon were cool.
>>
>>323570342
>that cutscene where Reggie is chewing gum so they could show of the facial animation
>>
>>323565901
>female character
>SJW KEKED NIGGER MEXICAN KEK
How afraid of women are you?
>>
>>323563212
Pretty solid game at current prices. I had a lot of fun with it, it is quite fluid, has some nice graphical effects, etc.

Like, if you see this game for 10 bucks you should absolutely get it.
>>
>>323570618

Mega64 skit when?
>>
>>323570801

It's the hair color, and the fact she can own up to her own actions and blames the evil man for giving her the drugs she asked for. So now all the evil bad men have to die because she fucked up.
>>
my favorite one honestly. I payed ten bucks for it, so maybe people hate it more cuase buyers remorse
>>
>>323570618

oh OH OH SHIT POWERBOMB

YEAH NIGGA WHO'S T THROWING THE CANS NOW NIGGAAAAAAAAA HOI YAH WAH HOI YAH
>>
>>323570909

I don't hate it, I enjoyed it, but in retrospect it wasn't that great.
>>
>>323570639
Nope
2 > Blood Festival > SS > 1
havent played Fetch's thing yet
>>
File: SUPA HOT BOI.gif (981 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
SUPA HOT BOI.gif
981 KB, 267x200
>>323570767
they really knocked that facial modeling out of the fucking park. if ps4 didn't have NO FUCKING GAMES i would be able to compare it to some other recent triple As, but I just finished asscreed syndicate and I distinctly remember thinking "this only looks about as good as Second Son" and arguably worse in some places

>>323570994
>basically pic related as delsin is whipping some fag with a heated length of chain
>>
File: no feels left.gif (2 MB, 288x219) Image search: [Google]
no feels left.gif
2 MB, 288x219
>>323570172

having a KEK but also remembering we slaughtered the Indians
>>
>>323570907
>the fact she can own up

can't*

>>323571247
>dude in the middle is reggie as you free-roam killing innocents
>>
I platinumed the game less than 48 hours after release, and i had to work both of those days. I enjoyed it, but it felt way too short compared to the first two games. I wish they had a dlc or something that made concrete a better power/ gave you something to do with it other than run around like an asshole after the game is over
>>
where can i get this for cheap?
>>
>>323571508
Amazon buy it used
>>
>>323571508
most likely your local bargain bin man, shit's like a year and a half old right?

while i paid full price and have no regrets, i can understand why people would be upset to pay sticker for the game, but i think anyone could drop 20 on this with a big smile
>>
File: FUCK YOU.jpg (257 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.jpg
257 KB, 900x506
>>323563212
>>
>>323567660
I agree with 1 being amazing and 2 being shit, but I didn't like SS as much as you.

>>323570698
Absolutely not. The new environment is shit, the new enemies are shit, the new characters generally suck, there are very few boss fights and they're all garbage, Cole's new voice is horrid, Cole becomes Conduit Jesus, and the changed parkour controls are a massive step down.
>>
>>323563212
It's alright. Felt mainly like a test for SP to figure out how the PS4 worked more than anything else though.
>>
>get sweet ass smoke powers
>the upgrades are shit
>the game completely leaves it behind after you get new powers
>never use smoke again outside of the last two boss fights

Neon was neat, Vidya was boring, I just wanted to use smoke with a bit of neon but the game told me to fuck off. Enjoyed the game but the vampire DLC for 2 is still my favorite Infamous thing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfB0v-2c_yc

>tfw no qt paper gf
>>
>>323571763

Doesn't make sense. Delsin is actually a really chill dude.
>>
The villain did nothing wrong.

The game constantly references how fucked the public would be if conduits got out, but Delsin frees them anyway because he's a rebel punk stand-in that just hates the government. And now there's nobody to stop evil conduits since the DUP is gone.

They really fucked with the universe by making Second Son a soft reboot.
>>
>>323571889
nigga you dumb, i was rocking that smoke to the last. it might've been sub-optimal but if you need to min-max in this game you gotta check your head.
>>
>>323571889
>not using fully upgraded smoke L1 attack to completely wreck everybody
>>
>>323568528
First Light is just playing as Fetch with the same moveset as Delsin had in SS. I played FL first so I wasn't as bothered by it but if you already played SS I imagine it'd get really fucking boring.
Fetch is completely unlikeable and it's barely half as long as SS was, with only the top half of SS's map to play in. And if I remember right, there's only one boss fight, and it sucks.

If you really liked SS and want more of the same, then it's an okay play.
>>
>>323570907
nigger i was gg

and there's nothing remotely triggering in this game

you're literally just a weirdo crybabby

and probably a fucking kreep
>>
>>323571963
>The villain did nothing wrong.
I also think this. With her power she could have built an island away from eneryone where conduit could live and shit.
>>
>>323572098
Smoke was pointless after Neon made you The Flash, you were holding yourself back for no good reason so you dumb anon.

>>323572101
>not using the fully upgraded neon version that rendered the smoke version pointless.
>>
>>323570342
>Reggie is legitimately the best
I agree. They keep trying to make him seem disagreeable but all he's doing is being rational and telling Delsin to reel his shit in. I liked Reggie far more than I ever liked Delsin.
>>
>>323571262
stop saying we, it wasn't us, we didn't kill anyone, we were born way after the fact and have as much of a right to this land as they do. it was a bunch of guys a long ass time ago that did the killing

also a fun fact that they don't like to tell because its inconvenient to their rhetoric, native american populations had declined by 80% from 1545-1575 because of a virus that originated in the yucatan peninsula and spread up through the rest of north america. the pilgrims didn't land until 1620, and obviously the virus didn't come from them because they were nowhere near there.

They were already on the way out before europeans even got there
>>
>>323570639
>>323571187
Not even remotely.
1 > SS > 2 > FL
>>
>>323571906
>locking that behind a shitty web newsletter
>>
>>323572292
>nigger i was gg

You should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>323572378
>rendered the smoke version pointless.
Not realy, you still had to aim at the guys in mid air, the smoke one you just mash triangle or square, depending on your karma, after you throw the smoke bomb thing.
>>
>>323570907
>>323567459
To be fair, if you played FL she was trying to kick the habit and she only killed her brother because she was drugged against her will. She's still a cunt but there is some justification for it.
>>
File: 1405802924425.jpg (505 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1405802924425.jpg
505 KB, 1280x1280
>>323571906

>Thought doing those boring missions would let me become The Paper.
>Reward turns out to be a shitty mask.

Well the puzzle aspect on the site was interesting I guess, but the in-game missions were pathetic.
>>
>>323572567
it seemed alright for like a week

you probably are a cutter and so you should just keep on trucking
>>
>>323572502
2 was literaly the best infamous, this is fact buddy.
>>
File: Brooke Augustine.png (2 MB, 1309x693) Image search: [Google]
Brooke Augustine.png
2 MB, 1309x693
>>323570281
It's not nearly as good of a twist, but I liked the revelation that Augustine orchestrated the breakout so that the Conduits would be put back into her custody so she could keep them safe. A more cliche motivation would be that she hates Conduits and orchestrated the breakout so that the government would decide to eradicate them. The thought that they're better off in her prison where humanity can't lynch them is kind of cool, in my opinion.

The Kessler twist was mindblowing, and expertly done, but Augustine's motivation is also very interesting.
>>
>>323572695
When I found out you don't get any paper powers I decided not to bother because of the internet bullshit you have to go through.
It's a shame because the paper shit looked great. I hope it's in the next game.
>>
>>323572529
Man that was so awful. I remember putting up with it because everyone thought we'd get a new power until SuckerPunch said on the very last day you'd only get a mask. The whole "six weeks of free dlc" was just a cut side mission stretched out so you wouldnt trade the game in.

The Coles Legacy DLC was shit to, promised to bridge the gap but boiled down to fetch quests.
>>
>>323572653
If you upgraded the neon grenade it would not only take everyone in the area out and suspend them mid-air, but it would let you hit them anywhere for instant good karma restraint which made taking down groups a lot faster and safer than the smoke grenade where you have to get up close to do anything to them.
>>
>>323572739
Nah. It was worse than 1 in almost every way.
>>
>>323572814
>next game

They need to stop with infamous. They shit on it enough.
>>
shit main character, very fun and pretty game, also a little bit short

get it for 10 dobloons
>>
>>323572739
>can only summon down stationary lightning with the help of some rare energy instead of moving lightning that only uses regular energy

2 is the best but I fucking miss the lightning storm in infamous 1
>>
much worse than 2, and i wonder how they managed to fuck up character movement/climbing when it was functional in 2.
also, all powers are just reskins of each other, by comparison inf 2 had a more varied moveset, that expanded on ice and fire powers.

characters are shit, except reggie, and they gave him a shit death
>>
Fun, a bit stupid at times but fun.

Absolutely worth a pick up if you find it in a bargain bin.
>>
>>323572739
The "power variation" system was trash. They went from fluid controls where every ability is constantly at your fingertips to a menu that freezes the action and makes you manually swap between powers that were upgrades in the first game.

The purple energy shit to use your strongest powers was dumb and makes no sense logically. Lightning Storm, Vortex, etc should have just required maxed energy, and left you completely drained.

The story is honestly idiotic. Cole seems like a completely different character, and it's not just the model and voice. One of my favorite things about inFamous was that Cole was a normal guy who was given superpowers, and he honestly didn't give a shit. He wanted to get out of the city, he doesn't give a fuck about heroics until the good ending.
>>
>>323566535
I need to see someone draw this.
>>
I'm gonna post some screenshots
>>
File: exited-woman-480[1].jpg (30 KB, 480x413) Image search: [Google]
exited-woman-480[1].jpg
30 KB, 480x413
>>323573154
>that thunder storm mission
>>
>>323573529
The only good part of FL.
>>
>>323573154
Cole's lightning storm is an incredibly satisfying power to use. just watching that shit rip down a street gives me an erection. when i went for the evil playthrough and got the black lightning, the first thing i did was open up on that bad boy with the hammer from heaven. god fucking bless
>>
>>323573529
>>323573681
i agree
>>
>>323573385
thank you, someone with taste

and also I have a problem with the shield because in the first game it was a pretty essential tool which became useless because you couldn't freely aim it around in 2
>>
>>323569824
>Shit ripoff of Prototype,
Kek
>>
>>323573717
>>
>>323573717
I did love how detailed the city was.
>>
I just didn't feel powerful in these games. enemy variety was lacking. they are just okay and do not really deserve any praise.
>>
>>323573858
>>
>>323570907
>she can own up to her own actions
This is not new or exclusive to she's. Women never have owned up to their shit.
>hair color
Ya it's almost like they tried to go with a street punk aesthetic or something.
>>
>>323573818
>>
>>323574036
>>
>>323567202
I wish that were the case, but no I wasted money on this game.

Cut scene every 5 mins, shitty characters, filled with vidya tropes that have been done to death. Why would anyone defend this piece of shit? Only sonydrones would find a way to defend something this shit.

The last two infamous games were at least playable.
>>
>>323574105
>>
>>323574137
>>
Fun enough but short. Biggest low was the awful segmented power system, not to mention most of the powers were just bland copy-pastes.

They also shot themselves in the foot by "killing" off Cole.
He was more interesting and you can't get more awesome powerwise than force lightning incarnate.
>>
>>323574209
>>
And then there's this shit.
>>
>>323574250
>the fucking last bossfight of second son is a tutorial
this was the biggest offense and showcases everything wrong with modern videogames.
>>
It's fairly decent for a PS4 game. Has some of the most nonsensical shit with it's paper murder mystery where you have to go online and create an account or something to complete the mission.
>>
>Music
SS >> 2 > 1

>Setting
2 >> SS >/= 1

>Gameplay
SS >> 2 > 1

>Story
1 >> SS > 2

>Cast
1 >> SS > 2

>Side-Content
1 > 2 >>> SS

>Boss Fights
Kessler > Final Augustine Fight > Rest of 1 >> SS > Shit >> 2

Overall
1 >/= SS >> 2

I hope they make another that's similar to 2 but with may more side-stuff to flesh out the cast, and maybe a kind of magicka-like system where you can mix and match a small number of powers to modify your attacks instead of only having one at a time.
>>
>>323574598
Similar to SS*
>>
>>323563212

An okay game with some serious flaws I blame on pressure to release as close to the console's launch as possible. Powers needed some tuning so they felt more distinct and you had a reason to switch between them. I liked the characters but the plot was horribly contrived and rushed. Why the fuck didn't Augustine just detain Delsin if she suspected he was a conduit instead of concreting up his tribe? Why didn't the tribe go to the media and say "Oh god help this crazy bitch filled us with concrete and we're gonna die if she doesn't pull it out." I thought maybe it was part of some scheme on Augustine's part but no she's just a jerk.
>>
>>323574231
damn it i want to live in the northwest
>>
Kuo >>>>> shit >>>> Fetch
>>
>>323568668
Native American youth tend to fucking hate drugs and drug dealers because drug abuse has ravaged their communities in many places for decades.

Unless they're users/dealers themselves, an NA character despising drugs and dealers is actually pretty realistic. Plus the dealers in-game are part of a violent gang that deals in human trafficking and other shit too.
>>
>>323575540
>not Trish
>>
>>323575618
Okay, that is kind of interesting, actually. Doesn't make the subject any less heavy-handed, though.
>>
>>323576165
Oh, yeah, totally - the game was super in your face about it, and the closest it came to offering any sort of nuance on the issue was the profestors who think pot makes you a conduit getting portrayed as retards. Like I really dunno why it was such a big thing in the game.

I was just saying that I didn't find Delsin being cool with it himself all that weird
>>
>>323575618
That would be an interesting consideration, but the anti-drug stuff has the goofy white bitch as a mouthpiece, not Delsin. I'm not surprised though, because Sucker Punch seems to want everyone to love Fetch for whatever fucking reason even though she's total trash. You can usually find a waifufag for just about anything that looks like it might have a pussy out there and I have never once seen a single post to that effect about that neon skank.
>>
>>323569791
>tfw glass, wire and plant were planned too but never happened
>>
>>323576917
I actually kinda liked her after playing FL, but that's really only because she's pretty much an entirely different character and had her backstory retconned - and even then there's some really dumb shit in it.

I just don't know what SP were thinking with her in the main game though, both her and Eugene are underdeveloped as fuck and their relationship with Delsin is both hollow AND rushed feeling.

>>323577680
I don't think they were ever actually planned, they were just shit that informant mentioned the DUP tried out.

Though glass would have been fucking awesome looking.
>>
>>323577680
>glass guys where suposed to be enemies
>>
>>323578597
They can deflect other guys' bullets so they can shoot you around corners
>>
>>323578795
wire looks too OP, but this is concept art so all of this shit probably wouldn't make it into the game.
>>
>>323579024
>>323578795
>>323578597
Please tell me you have plant
>>
Definition of a launch title
Pretty good though
Fetch a cute
>>
>>323579708
there is plant??
I just got the images off of google
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (215 KB, 2136x950) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
215 KB, 2136x950
I gotta stop searching for concept art. Its starting to make me sad how this didnt make it into the game, like holy shit.
>>
>>323574396
I liked how it basically showed you get a nerfed powerset from someone with years of experience in it, then you beat her senseless ANYWAY. and I don't remember it being to tutorial-ey.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.