[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ care so much about what other people enjoy? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1452458743180.png (20 KB, 662x498) Image search: [Google]
1452458743180.png
20 KB, 662x498
Why does /v/ care so much about what other people enjoy? Are they insecure?
>>
What the majority of consumers like influences what the majority of creators put out and if we don't like games the typical consumer likes it means we get less games we like.
>>
I am silly
>>
>>323515329
There's neogaf and reddit if you want to be in a hugbox community.
>>
>>323515495
ITT delusions.
That's the most spurious reasoning I've ever heard ever.
>>
>>323515935
nigga u dumb
>>
>>323515495
/thread
>>
>>323515495
This
Go to reddit, neogaf or shit like that if you dislike anyone arguing with you
>>
>>323515671
>>323515793
oh the ironing
>>
>>323515329
the opposite holds true too

>this pizza is shit
>NO ITS FUCKING GREAT ITS DELICIOUIS |YUM YUM
>>
>>323516038
He's not saying "don't disagree with me," fag.
He's saying "stop being a shitposting faggot," you shitposting faggot.

You can disagree with something without shitting all over it like a faggot.
>>
Because humans have broken brains that make them want to constantly think of themselves as superior and others as inferior. It's evolutionary baggage.
>>
>>323515793
There's a pretty big difference between:

>I think you're opinion is shit.
>You literally can't exist because you opinion is different from mine.
>>
>>323515329
Why don't you care? Are you too autistic to think about other people?
>>
>>323515495
How does not liking games the typical consumer likes cause us to get less games we would like???
>>
>>323515329
>>323515935
Alright OP which game you like did /v/ make fun of this time to upset you enough to make this thread
>>
>>323515671
Fuck off /tv/
I know it's you pushing this meme
>>
>>323516291
Are you retarded?
>>
File: FSLEQVR.gif (2 MB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
FSLEQVR.gif
2 MB, 500x232
>>323515329
I for one come here for all the different opinions on different games, if people hate it, they'll point out its flaws and that helps me decide whether or not I should play said game.

I don't know why newfriends like you sperg out over /v/'s elitist shitposting meta culture, you aren't going to change anything by making a shitty thread bruv.
>>
>>323516291
Because what sells gets made and what doesn't sell doesn't. That's basic capitalism. You're not gonna make something that doesn't give you a bunch of money in return.
>>
>>323515329
I'm autistic and people tell me I should kill myself lol

Nigger!
>>
Where is icycalm when you need him
>>
>>323516291
If you were a developer would you want to make more money or less money?
>>
>>323515495
But anyone can make a game. With modern tools, it's never been easier. There's nothing stopping people from making something to cater towards a specific niche.

If no one anywhere is making the games you like then there's a good chance that what you like is actually terrible.
>>
>>323516459
mfw I zozzled
>>
>>323517035
The actual developers make the same amount of money either way, and probably just want to make a game they think is good. It's the suits who really care about the money.
>>
>>323517190
jej
>>
I only care when people can't differentiate between what they enjoy and what is good. I don't care if you like sonic but if you seriously try to purport any 3D sonic game to not be garbage, you and I got beef
>>
>eating shit and calling it pizza just to be contrary to contrarians.
>>
>>323517669
more like
>eating shit
>realize you like the taste of shit
>try to convince others that it's pizza so they don't make fun of you for eating shit
>>
>>323517669
>>323517814
And thus you proved the point of the comic.
>>
Because what they "enjoy" is casual bland, replaceable bullshit.

It's like being angry at people who like reading twilight, they are skewing the output of the industry in a worse direction by blindly consuming shit and not holding developers and publishers to work hard and create.
>>
>>323516637
sauce on gif?
>>
>>323518046
How so?
>>
hol up senpai
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.