[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I play majora's mask on the virtual console or get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Should I play majora's mask on the virtual console or get the 3DS version? I've never played the game before in the past.

I know the 3DS has improved graphics but apparently the game was made easier or some shit?

wheras wii u is just straight port? also I get to play it on a nice big ass TV screen instead of tiny portable 3DS, so there's that.

idk
>>
>>323506695
I would have payed top dollar for a special edition wii u color/design, NOA doesnt want my money
>>
Get the remake. Though the boss fights are a pain now.
>>
File: 1452239573089.jpg (8 KB, 263x211) Image search: [Google]
1452239573089.jpg
8 KB, 263x211
>>323506871
T....thanks for the valuable input to my question
>>
>>323506920
Why the remake?
>>
>>323506695
Buy the one for the N64?
>>
>>323506948
here you go anon, do some research
http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask/Version_Differences

>i never played the N64 version, but i enjoyed the 3ds version myself
>>
>playing 3d zeldas for difficulty

The original wasn't even hard.

Just get the remake
>>
Either one is fine, much like WWHD they fucked up some things but fixed just as many things in the process.

Neither is the definitive version of the game, though MM3D definitely does look better.
>>
Majora's Mask is literally the Dark Souls of the Legend of Zelda games.
>>
3DS version just for the framerate.
>>
>>323506948
look at this faggot
if you wanted everyone to stay on topic, /v/ is the very last place you should consider
>>
Skip the game altogether, it isn't good
>>
>>323507704
The Dark Souls of fantasy action-RPGs.
>>
You'll have to go into Wii mode to play Majoras Mask on Wii U since they haven't released it on the eshop yet.
>>
>>323507873
>/v/ - where people try to convince people to never play video games
>>
it's not on wii u e shop?
>>
>>323506695
the boss battles are easier (and worse) than the original
Save system is way softer on players and nullifies the whole idea of playing the song of time to progress the game
>>
Holy fuck that looks good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.