[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking about playing these games, but there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: god-of-war.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
god-of-war.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
I'm thinking about playing these games, but there's a lot of them. I'm a sperg and need to play them in order of release. Which ones are cannon?
>>
All of them
>>
play the two first (preferably the remaster), and you're done

if you still want more (they all feel so similar that you'll probably be tired playing them in a row), go ahead and play 3 but I wouldn't touch anything else
>>
>>323490035
Is that Batista or Kratos?
>>
>>323490165
Even Betrayal?
>>
>>323490237
>Not recommending GoW3 as a standard

It's fucking essential to the story. Honestly OP just play the main trilogy and if you still want more, move onto the prequels. That's the only sensible thing to do.
>>
>>323490514
>story
>relevant
is this guy serious
>>
>>323490513
For real, is it?
>>
>>323491064
No.
>>
>>323491154
Then not all of them are canonical.
>>
>>323491318
Go and play them, sperg.
>>
>>323491462
Is Betrayal the only non-canonical one?
>>
>>323490035
>I'm a sperg and need to play them in order of release. Which ones are cannon?
You realize that anybody could lie to you right now and you wouldn't notice?
>>
ghost of sparta is the best game of the series
>>
Despite not being essential Accession is still worth playing, it feels oddly fresh to me for some reason.

But get it cheap though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.