[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post games your gf likes. No mobileshit/tumblrware Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Post games your gf likes.
No mobileshit/tumblrware
Pic related my gf's GOAT
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1412521617472.png (1 MB, 703x700) Image search: [Google]
1412521617472.png
1 MB, 703x700
>gf

ayy
>>
>>323485461
>no tumblrware
At least follow your own rules OP.
AC was great until new leaf, the proportions look weird now and the whole town management thing is way too complicated as opposed to just living as a villager.
>>
>>323485461
Only game my Gf will play outside of the occasional mobile shit. We used to play it together a lot before we got bored of it. Any suggestions of other comfy co-op games?
>>
>this sub
>GF
Choose one, and only one.
>>
>>323485461
100% same OP.
She also likes Harvest Moon and Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>323485461
She loves the Pikmin games - has completed 1, 2 and 3 multiple times.

She hates anything too competitive. We enjoyed playing Epic Yarn and Wooly World together, those games are guaranteed to make girls go mental.
>>
>>323486073
>sub
reddit pls go
>>
She likes Chocobo Dungeon 2, Lunar 2, and she really liked 999. I showed her Mother 3 and she beat it super fast.

And we do picross together sometimes, as well.
>>
File: Diablo_II_Coverart.png (166 KB, 256x362) Image search: [Google]
Diablo_II_Coverart.png
166 KB, 256x362
>>323485986
This one worked for me also runs on her shit pc
>>
>2016
>blogging on an anonymous image board
>>
>>323485461
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Every Pokemon game
Torchlight 2
Super Mario 64
Paper Mario: A Thousand Year Door
One Piece Pirate Warriors -games
Hyrule Warriors

She barely plays anything anymore. Instead she uses her free time reading some yaoi transformers fanfics.
>>
File: Day-of-the-Tentacle.jpg (166 KB, 995x560) Image search: [Google]
Day-of-the-Tentacle.jpg
166 KB, 995x560
And many old school point-and-click games like Grim Fandango and Monkey Island. She also got addicted to agar.io and 2048 and I had to block the domains on the router to get her out of it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.