[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black desert thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: p1_2032352_ca9e2ac2.jpg (194 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
p1_2032352_ca9e2ac2.jpg
194 KB, 1280x720
Wow's been shit for ages (and then the whole warlords thing), FF's been shilled to shit and while not bad it's not amazing and the other MMO's have been cool but let down by their combat system.

I had the opportunity to try alpha and first beta on black desert for NA, but due to being out of the country on a shitty laptop i did not get very far.

The hype of the combat actually being good was correct, which is pretty amazing, but i'm yet to delve into the actual gameplay.

So who else played first beta and can give an honest review?

pic related, amazing character creation
>>
End game is stat grinding and that's it.
>>
Too bad is not making success in Korea.
>>
>>323439609
the fact that blade and soul is 50x more popular in korea should clue you in to why no one gives a shit about BDO
>>
>>323439609
It's a character creator simulator.

The only mmo with interesting combat right now is blade and soul
>>
>>323439870
Korean success has nothing to do with NA success.

>>323439910
BDO is more popular because it came out first.

They're both coming out at the same time in NA so watch people play the newer game.

>>323439818
This however is 100% true, it's a grindfest.
They both are.
>>
MMOs need to die first before anything really new can be created. This is all same shit we've dealt with during the past 7 years. There's nothing being added asides a coat of paint here and there.

Face it, the genre is stale and the only way to make change is for it to die first.
>>
Yet another Korean MMO that's going to fail horribly and gather only a niche audience outside the chingchongland. Has anyone come up with a word for this kind of shit? These weeaboo tit bounce simulators have been around for the last 15 years and none of them have been worth anyones time.
>>
>not gonna be F2P
Fucking dropped.
>>
i bought the 99 yuro pack
>>
>>323442245
>F2P
>good
pick one
>>
>>323442418
Blade & Soul is fucking amazing though.
The battle system alone saves it from being shit.
>>
>>323442418
>implying paid MMO aren't as bad or worse than F2P shit
>>
>>323442483
B&S is completely f2p?
>>
File: cheese.png (26 KB, 181x188) Image search: [Google]
cheese.png
26 KB, 181x188
>Gender AND weapon locked classes

Dropped harder than something really heavy.
>>
>>323442637
Yup.
>>
>>323442695
>Gender AND weapon locked classes
that's a good thing
>>
>>323442695
Man fuck variety.
>>
>>323442781
>I hate variety
>>
>>323442772

You know, except the two character limit thing along with the other wonderful limitations in-game.

Please, go check on those on their site.
>>
>>323442483
Shitty endgame, censored, cash shop galore.
>>
>gear based pvp
>heavily punished for ganking
>na version changed so you have to grind to 50
>have to grind once you hit 50 to get anywhere in this game
>but there is more to do!
sims is cheaper than this.
>>
>>323443085
Nigga I have been playing the Korean Version for years now and played every beta for the NA version.
If you want to complain about it complain about the Korean version that shit really was P2W but all the changes being made for NA actually make it enjoyable and they literally changed all of the micro-transactions shit to aesthetic stuff.
>>
>>323443330
Why am I supposed to care about what you played? Piss off, Gregory.
>>
>>323442695
At first they were just going to make 2 characters for each class.
Now they add awakenings and bring the genderlock back.
Like, who thought this was a good idea.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.