[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long did it take u guys to beat the Bell Gargoyles on Dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-01-10-01-42-26.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-10-01-42-26.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
How long did it take u guys to beat the Bell Gargoyles on Dark Souls ?? Ive been stuck on this boss for 2 hours and it fucking fustrating. I got his tail tho

>dark souls/ demon souls general
>>
Don't give up, Skeleton!
>>
>>323414884
>How long did it take u guys to beat the Bell Gargoyles on Dark Souls ?
I honestly did not know it was possible for people to get stuck on the gargoyles.
Hot damn OP you might just want to give up.
>>
>>323414884
2 tries maybe?
>>
2 tries because I got knocked off the edge like an idiot. Then I found out about Solaire in NG+ and it was like a regular enemy encounter.

Gargoyles in DS2 took me 1 try, but it took a really fucking long time and I still can't find a good strategy for them aside from "don't die".
>>
Gave it 4 tries solo and almost won the last time but got knocked off the building. Summoned Solaire and he solo'd them for me.
>>
In NG on my first playthrough maybe 3 tries or something.
think they were pretty easy especially with solaire.
On NG+ first try cause first NG+ you have good weaponry and fire or bolt paper to kill all bosses pretty easy.
>>
First playthough I'm not joking, it took me like 4+ hours of attempts. I had no fucking clue what anything meant or did in the game at that point.
>>
>>323414884
I got stuck on them until I learned about gold pine resin.

Then I beat them in one.
>>
>>323418176
Did you not locate the attack and roll buttons or?
Because there's not much else at that point.
>>
>>323418310
Yeah but every now and then my controller gets jammed and i cant roll.
>>
First playthrough I somehow managed to do it on my first try.

Second playthrough a year later I was killed 3 times as the second Gargoyle hops in and then I realized that I could just block their attacks instead of rolling all of them.
>>
>>323414884
Gargoyles in DS2 killed me like 20 times.
Killed gargoyles in DS1 first try.

use the lighting thing on your weapon, the boss fight will be 15 seconds long.
>>
>>323418402
Why the fuck are you answering for me u cheeky kunt

>>323418310
I didn't properly understand the block system Tbh lad, plus I put a lot of stats into garbage like faith and resistance
>>
One try. Bull Demon took me fucking forever though. I guess by the time I got to the Gargoyles I knew what I was doing.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.