[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here play the PS4 version of this game? I'm well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Anyone here play the PS4 version of this game? I'm well aware that the PC version is far superior but that's sadly not an option.
>>
>>323391720
what would you like to know?
>>
>>323392132
How it runs and if the game is good in general. I might be getting the game for free.
>>
File: 1450147116418.jpg (3 MB, 2560x2880) Image search: [Google]
1450147116418.jpg
3 MB, 2560x2880
>>323392339
You can guess which one is console.

>if the game is good in general

HOW MANY AWARDS WILL IT TAKE TO CONVINCE YOU THE GAME IS GOOD FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
I think it had some bad frame drops, but CDPR fixed it.
>>
>>323391720
Yeah. The game's fine on PS4. Capped at 30fps obviously, but it's fine. The PC version looks better and hits 60fps but the content of the game is the same.

You won't be missing out on anything by playing the PS4 version other than a few shiny graphics.
>>
>>323393265
is the ps4version really that bad? that seems like something a ps3 would produce.
>>
>>323395139
No it's not that bad, at least now. At launch it looked pretty bad in comparison but CDPR has made some optimizations.
>>
>>323395139
it looks pretty much the same. the only difference I see is a much reduced shadow effect and a little less detail in the textures.
>>
>>323395526

You mean downgrades. They removed the fog in the swamps
>>
File: 1444908920793.jpg (40 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
1444908920793.jpg
40 KB, 500x670
It's a bad game regardless. I bought a ps4 for it, bloodbourne and early mgsV (that went well...) but the combat is really shallow(and plentiful) and the load times are nauseating
>>
>>323391720

>but that's sadly not an option.

It's always an option, you've simply chosen otherwise.
>>
>>323396281
This. Gameplay is all around awful, and the story does nothing but disappoint.

Just don't get it at all.
>>
>>323395873

>It looks pretty much the same

Anon we need to get you to an eye doctor.
>>
>actually wanting to play this fucking game
I picked it up and holy shit it is so bad. The controls are garbage, there are more cutscenes than gameplay, its just a fucking mess.
>>
>>323396281
>the load times
>PS4
you brought this about yourself
>>
>>323391720
The PS4 version looks and runs like shit but the gameplay is amazing, the amount of different ways you can approach enemies is bar-none and the different ways you can customize geralt is great as well. Alchemy has a little less of a purpose now but its still wickedly strong
>>
>>323396860
>there are more cutscenes than gameplay

This is not a bad thing considering how bad every aspect of the gameplay is. Shame the cutscenes shit the bed after the first half.
>>
>>323397195
its not even true, hes exagerating out the ass
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.