[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that had copious amounts of potential but somehow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Starhawk.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Starhawk.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: Games that had copious amounts of potential but somehow fell short.
>>
>>323377852
I think Two Worlds 2 would've been fun if the campaign was coop (player2 is just sort of there, no real story impact) instead of like, 10 small instances w/ lobby.
>>
>>323377852
If starhawk had bigger maps and no constant spawn raping it could have been one of the best multiplayer games ever.
>>
I still donated 120 dollars to their Kickstarter
>>
>>323378874
The game was literally built around base-building, and the only way to counter the sit-in-base-and-build-turrets tactic most people employed was simply baseraping
>>
>>323378952
wow
>>
>>323378996
depends on the game mode I guess but spawning and having 3 tanks bombarding the spawn and killing you like 3 times in a row was total shit.
>>
>>323378874
>bigger maps
The maps are huge
>spawn raping
Then the team was shit. Same as CoD if everyones bad you get spawn camped
>>
>>323378952
>120 dollars for a flash game

SHIT SON. I wish I had so much money to blow on the most retarded shit I could think of.
>>
>>323379471
This guy gets it. If you're bad, you're going to get raped, players nowadays have no respect for others and won't think twice about camping your shit.
But the game seriously needed some fixes to lessen this problem
>>
>>323378952
I got to ask. What did that 120 dollars get you? I pray some rl loot at fucking least
>>
>>323377852
Mgs V
>>
>>323377852
Sony not giving a shit about marketing it didn't help, same with Twisted Metal
>>
>>323380304
They did make twisted metal free for ps plus though, and that got a few playing.
>>
>>323380563
Not good enough
Also that fucking online
>>
>>323377852
Its a shame that more people haven't played this or section 8 prejudice.Both fun base building sci-fi FPS games.There aren't really many games like them, that i'm aware of.
>>
File: 1382210068180.jpg (83 KB, 570x854) Image search: [Google]
1382210068180.jpg
83 KB, 570x854
>it's a hawk server
>your team is getting smacked inside the base
>the other team didn't bother putting turrets up because they're confident they'll win
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.