[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Crocomire even part of the Space Pirates, or was he a native
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Crocomire_Artwork.jpg (174 KB, 526x424) Image search: [Google]
Crocomire_Artwork.jpg
174 KB, 526x424
Was Crocomire even part of the Space Pirates, or was he a native of Zebes?
>>
he was actually a tourist

he picked the wrong day to visit zebes
>>
He's just a resident.

Samus is a dick and shoved him into acid
>>
I don't think so, but I can't find anything on pointing either way. So I'm assuming by the lack of information about it is pointing to it being an indigen that did not affiliate with the space pirates.
>>
>>323378008
Are there any space pirate enemies after crocomire?

I don't think so, just a couple of doors which would have been built by the space pirates to guard the hook. He could have moved in after the pirates came and they didn't bother fighting him because he was guarding the grappling hook anyway.
>>
>>323377353
Probably a space pirate or one of their beasts. I doubt something that big could just move in whenever it wanted. Who cares? It would have died in the explosion at the end anyway.
>>
File: HE.jpg (9 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
HE.jpg
9 KB, 218x231
HE's a bitch is what he is
>>
>>323380289
Man, I haven't seen that funny face in a long time. Thank's anon.
>>
File: 1420955317840.png (75 KB, 512x446) Image search: [Google]
1420955317840.png
75 KB, 512x446
>>323380181
>he doesn't know
>>
File: 1447706028453.jpg (225 KB, 959x960) Image search: [Google]
1447706028453.jpg
225 KB, 959x960
>>323377937
Just give me those items at the end of this hallway and we don't have to make this a terrible trip.
>>
>>323377353
Since he cant fit though the doors I assumed he was a native of Zebes
>>
are zoomers and rippers space pirates too
>>
>>323380618
So how did he get into the room if the pirates didn't put him there? I think we can safely discard the possibility that he swam through the acid to get there. In fact, I think that the fact that he's not even adapted to the acid despite that he'd be too big to navigate the environment without touching it is a pretty good indication that he's not a native. He's probably just some low rank muscle that got a bad station.
>>
>>323381757
>>323380618

how do we know the doors a pirate technology and not chozo technology?
>>
>>323382075
I don't know. But I don't see how that matters. I don't see how he could have gotten in there by himself. Either the pirates put him in there somehow (much like how Kraid also doesn't fit through the door to his room) or he grew up in that room. But since he's clearly not adapted to live there, I doubt that was the case.
>>
>>323380486
What?
>>
File: sup.png (4 KB, 320x120) Image search: [Google]
sup.png
4 KB, 320x120
>>323381757

He was running away from the pirates when he got stuck in that room, then it got filled with acid by Ridley.

Then you murder him in cold blood.
>>
Crocomire is a bad guy!!! Stop this meme!
>>
File: HE.png (105 KB, 395x376) Image search: [Google]
HE.png
105 KB, 395x376
>>323380289
>>
Instead of backing up my opinions with facts, I made a green tier list.

>Cute. Cute!
>Crocomire

>Not cute
>Space pirates
>>
Space pirates are zebesians now
>>
>>323385695

They've been calling themselves that since Super, it wasn't something Sakamoto pulled out of his as for M:OM it's just that retro chose not to have the space pirates refer to themselves as such to make them seem broader in the universe.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.