[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can somebody tell me why CS:GO is so popular? Because the way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: cs.jpg (43 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
43 KB, 620x349
can somebody tell me why CS:GO is so popular?

Because the way I see it, it's just a repetitive shooter with a toxic community.
>>
because you can make a decent amount of money out of it
>>
>toxic community
it's the same thing with any competitive game, fuck off back to reddit.
>>
its fun
>>
WE GOT YOUR NUMBER
>>
Because its a very balanced competitive shooter with a relatively high skill ceiling and a long history and large community.
>>
>>323362930
CS:GO player detected.

You get people like these throwing a tantrum left and right in almost every match.
>>
>>323362658

Because you can hack and cheat at the professional level, and shittalk anyone who accuses you of it into shameful silence.
>>
>>323363350
>high skill ceiling
It takes ~2 weeks of playing to consistently get headshots, then the rest of your time is spent memorizing where to throw grenades.
>>
>>323363517
The skill ceiling has more to do with teamwork than personal performance.
>>
I've been playing it, bought it, and still wonder this.

It's not even that good. It's not even that fun. Shit, it's not even that varied. And GO is the same thing as Source. I believe it's just because there's some money into it, because as a game is generic and samey, not that fun to look at, and all the weapons feel the same, except the AWP which stands out for bullshittery alone.
>>
>>323363517
that's not even close to being true you monumental retard

also this
>>323363649
>>
>>323363807
>GO is the same thing as Source
take that back you little shit, source is worse than cancer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.