[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why doesn't this game have a roll? I would love to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cutecutecutecutecutecutecute.gif (20 KB, 224x192) Image search: [Google]
cutecutecutecutecutecutecute.gif
20 KB, 224x192
So why doesn't this game have a roll? I would love to do netplay, but the lag is just so bad.
>>
>No big interest from the community
>Game crashes if it detects a hack
>>
>>323353950
See, I don't understand that. If it crashes if it detects a hack, then how was thcrap able to make a translation patch?

>No big interest from the community
Mostly because of the no roll issue.
>>
It's because nobody cares.
>>
>>323354548
I don't know, considering how thcrap is we might never know
>>
>>323354548
>Mostly because of the no roll issue. Hisoutensoku was played for 3 years before a roll
>>
>but the lag is just so bad.
Blame the South Americans.
>>
>>323355776
You can't even play with people on the same coast
>>
>>323355949
Wrong, I can get a decent connection with almost anyone in the US, granted I'm kind of in the middle of the country.
I could see you having issues if you didn't have a Ethernet cord. But surely you have one, right?
>>
>>323353558
>Kokoro
>Futo
>that guarding which makes it more defensive than tr4sh
>FPS go to shit when someone does a spellcard
Its a shit game
>>
>>323356792
>Complaining about the game being too defensive
>While also complaining about two hyper aggressive characters.

You could at least pretend that you've played the game.

>FPS go to shit when someone does a spellcard
Maybe if you're on a toaster.
>>
>>323357089
It means you either play those two character or you play defensive shit
>BUT IT WORKS ON MY COMPUTER XDDD
Its poorly optimized
>>
>>323357283
I don't know, Marisa and Ichirin at least can also be fairly aggressive.
Honestly, despite guard being op, the only character that I've ever seen being played defensive/run away is Nitori. Hell, even the local zoner, Sumireko, likes to get in for damage after using pole to set you up.

>Its poorly optimized
That's the thing though, my computer isn't even that great. I mean I bought it from fucking Walmart like 3 years ago, for probably 300 bucks, it's not high end by any means. It just makes me wonder if your playing on a laptop or something, if your having those kinds of issues.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.