[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Thousand-Year Door
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: PMTTYD.jpg (182 KB, 716x1000) Image search: [Google]
PMTTYD.jpg
182 KB, 716x1000
Why is this game so overrated?
>>
>>323352562
It Is actually good,the problem Is that people force themselves to believe RPGs have high replay value,the truth differs.
>>
just hopped in to say you can go fuck yourself
>>
>>323352562
It isn't. It's one of the best JRPGs in existence precisely because it isn't too weeaboo.
>>
>>323352891And you've just admitted it to being overrated by saying that I should go 'fuck myself' for saying it was.
>>
Dropped by to say you are objectively wrong, no argument required.
>>
File: Crunk.png (12 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
Crunk.png
12 KB, 500x294
>>323352562
>>
>>323353370
And again you are proving that TTYD is overrated by saying I'm objectively wrong. Why can't /v/ just admit the stuff they overshill is overrated?
>>
>>323353540
For fuck's sake...
>>
File: 1452019303806.jpg (21 KB, 236x280) Image search: [Google]
1452019303806.jpg
21 KB, 236x280
>>323353540
Don't mind if I take this image do you?
>>
>>323353267
I just dropped in to say, How is that admitting to anything?
>>
>>323354480
Because you keep blindly praising this game as if it being perfect was a FACT.
>>
File: mario rpgs overunderrated.jpg (124 KB, 1062x451) Image search: [Google]
mario rpgs overunderrated.jpg
124 KB, 1062x451
>>
>>323354331
go ahead friend its all yours.
>>
Bought this game way back in the day. It was okay, but it just wasn't able to hold my attention forever. I think I stopped playing in that black and white woods areas where you meet the purple ghosts and one becomes a partner. I remember needing to do a lot of back and forth in that area for some reason, and I stopped. Of course the details are hazy because this was back in 2004 or whatever.

The arena/rock hawk was my personal highlight.
>>
>>323354619
That's unrelated to someone admitting something, I'm not that guy the IP count in the thread going up should be proof of that, and who claims that's a fact besides some straw man you've invented.

This is terrible. The putting words in people's mouths for (You)s meme is inferior to the deliberate misunderstanding of people's post for (You)s meme. Learn to do the latter.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.