[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: GOTY_GameOfTheYear.jpg (621 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GOTY_GameOfTheYear.jpg
621 KB, 1280x720
Okay /v/, 2015 has gone and been. What was your Games of the Year from 2015?

>Overall game you enjoyed the most

>Game you feel was objectively the best

Let it be known /v/.
>>
>>323331127
I believe that I didn't play anything made in 2015 yet.
>>
>>323331127
Bloodborne for both
>>
MGSV

Bloodborne
>>
MGSV. Woudn't have won my award in a good year.
>>
Mad Max

Witcher 3
>>
Life is Strange
>>
>life is strange

>tie between W3 and bloodborne

It was a good year though I suspect 2016 will be much better
>>
Undertale.

Probably Spatoon, on the grounds that it single-handedly BTFO season passes and showed the industry how online-focused games should be handled.
>>
Only thing released in 2015 I played was MGSV and it was disappointing as fuck. Easily the worst year for vidya in recent memory.
>>
>>323331127
can we please stop the "objectively" meme

you guys sound like a bunch of uneducated twats when you spat that shit
>>
>>323332060
JADED
A
D
E
D
>>
Rocket League and Undertale

The Witcher 3 no doubt.

Disclosure: I only play on pc, so I didn't had the chance to play Bloodborne or any other console exclusive.
>>
>>323332060
Are you retarded? If you played one game you have no right to call this year bad because you haven't experienced it at all
>>
>>323332135
Yet here I am playing PS2 games without any problems, surely it's me and not the state of games currently.
>>
>>323332045
>>323332170
>People STILL spoiler tagging Undertale
Stop being scared to express what you like faggots. /v/ got over it's hateboner for that flavour of the month well before the new year. You're on an anonymous imageboard for fuck sake.
>>
>>323331127
Hotline Miami 2

Witcher 3
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 396x388
all memes aside, i really liked fallout 4, the story was great

like bloodborne was cool and all..

but i just liked fallout 4 better
>>
>>323332373
Clearly you're stuck in your childhood nostalgia. It's time to look forward little Jimmy
>>
File: CWSiSqBWEAAB38m.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
CWSiSqBWEAAB38m.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
I don't play many new games, much less "big ones", so I think I played... Crypt of the Necrodancer, Hotline Miami 2, and Undertale. Given that Undertale is my second favorite game of.all.time, I'd say it was that one for me.
>>
>>323332526
It's not childhood nostalgia. Not him, but I can barely stomach modern games, yet when I play some 15-20 year old game I have never played before I enjoy it greatly.
>>
>>323332705
Bullshit :)
>>
>>323332475
I know /v/ is relatively okay with it now, but clearly you haven't been in any of the threads recently. Half the time you can get good discussion about the game, other half of the time you get relentless barneyfag-tier shitposters that get triggered on sight when anything Undertale shows up on their board.
I spoilered it as to not ruin what has the potential to be a good thread.
>>
>>323332995
>I mean, the graphics SUCK!!
>>
>>323333176
>I refuse to grow up! 90's kids, amirite?!
>>
Witcher 3.
>>
>>323333298
Not him, but why does the concept of someone playing older game because of the current state of the industry upset you?
>>
>>323333793
But I'm not upset, anon
>>
>>323334005
>emoticons
>ironic shitposting
You do kinds seem a little triggered. Why do you "disagree" with the idea then?
>>
>>323334218
Where did I use emoticons? I wasn't being ironic. I'm calm, cool, and collected :)
>>
Broforce
>>
>>323334321
>Where did I use emoticons?
> :)

>I wasn't being ironic
newfaggotry it is. Nevermind, sage
>>
>Tales from the Borderlands

>Witcher 3
>>
Splatoon.

Bloodborne.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.