[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it pretty much confirmed to not be happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 1280x720
So is it pretty much confirmed to not be happening?
>>
>>323264832
on pc?

yes, never happening

rockstar already comfirmed they're working on it, although its not gonna be called redemption 2
>>
>>323264832
>>323265060
It's not going to be a new game, it's going to be a RDR 'remaster', similar to on GTA Vs, with online on new systems, a new gold system (similar to the credit card shark in GTAV), first person mode like GTA V, and "enhanced physics"(This is really just swimming from what I can tell, and a few other things for first person mode) announced at E3, on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. I don't care if you believe me or not, screencap this post if you want.
>>
>>323264832
No RDR2, RDR again
Red Dead Revenge maybe
And it will happen, rockstar loves open world and gta just went the online path so hope for good sp again
>>
What makes you say that, OP?
>>
These things, they take time.

Not to mention Rockstar is still siphoning money from GTAO players.
>>
>>323265304
>>323265304
I smell bullshit
>RDR remaster
Never they would need to rewrite the whole game code you idiot
>E3 and rockstar
Guys remenber the agent thing was at e3 and it vanished, they won do e3 again
>>
>>323264832
MAYBE THIS TIME THEY CAN HAVE MORE THAN YELLOW AND BROWN IN THEIR DAMN COLOR PALETTE
>>
>>323265716
Never said you had to believe me. I remember I posted the same thing about GTA V months before announcement and people spammed NEVER EVER over and over too. "They'd need to rewrite the whole code" is the same argument I heard then, and it worked out well with endless online payments for them, so you'll see soon enough.
>>
>>323265716
>they would need to rewrite the whole game code
They've had the RAGE engine working on PC for quite some time. They could just port the assets over to the updated engine they used for GTA V. Bam. Saved a ton of time and money.
>>
>>323265961
Lol are you serious ?
Everyone knew about the CG version of GTAV, some pc files were even found in the xb360 version
>>
Compass>far way
>>
>>323267221
compass=far away
>>
>>323265060
I can't see that far in your ass, got a source?
>>
Red Dead Regina. SJW of the west.
>>
>>323268228
please don't do that, marston's legacy is too pure to be tainted by them
>>
>>323265738
I don't get this "yellow and brown is not artistic" meme. Good visuals don't mean "add as many colours as you want".

You can have an artistically good looking vidya that has a limited pallet to create a "theme" effect. CoD games had shit artistic styles but it was because they limited their colour palette without even trying establish an artistic theme. That's why we call it brown and bloom bullshit.
>>
>>323268148
what am i, your fucking butler?

look for it yourself you lazy shit
>>
>>323268532
Aren't you? Because if it was such big news, being rockstar and rdr there would be you know, news about it. Or are you the admin or KDramastars?
>>
>>323264832
>>323264832

Who cares? I want more GTA Online.
>>
>>323270179
Cash cards buyer detected
>>
>>323270532

I have never bought a Shark Card. I'm currently grinding for the $8m yacht. I have about $2.6m right now. You think I'm scared of grinding? I fear nothing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.