[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When we will be able to use HDD forms outside battles? I wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Purple_Heart_HDN.png (361 KB, 734x780) Image search: [Google]
Purple_Heart_HDN.png
361 KB, 734x780
When we will be able to use HDD forms outside battles? I wanna control Purple Heart strolling through the scenery.
>>
Post more Neps.
>>
>>323247503
Never. The creator will die before catering to perverts like you.
>>
>>323247503
Action U is the closest thing you have.
>>
>>323247976

>Perverts like you

The ones who want the grown up Nep that isn't a fucking idiot?

Better than continuing to cater to the pedophiles who like running around as retarded loli nep.
>>
>>323248370
Purple Heart is Neptune, and she's just as retarded.
>>
>>323248534
>and she's just as retarded.

Pretty clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

Why are you here?
>>
>>323248662
Because I've played these games? If you really think they're all that different, you're delusional. Only her demeanor changes. She doesn't get any dumber or smarter.
>>
>>323247503
never. Unless you count these brief moment in V2 neps HDD on the world map to fly through big gaps
>>
>>323248662
>>323249249
rekt
>>
i want to nep her
>>
>>323251141
as do most people
>>
>>323248662
There is a scene un neptune VII when she teased steamax in purple heart mode
>>
>>323251607
It's obvious from a lot of scenes and made abundantly clear by PP and some of the bonus cds. Purple Heart is just as playful and airheaded as Nep.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.