[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so Cloud is a supersoldier, Red XIII is a magical creature,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Cid_Highwind_Portrait.jpg (28 KB, 320x460) Image search: [Google]
Cid_Highwind_Portrait.jpg
28 KB, 320x460
Okay, so Cloud is a supersoldier, Red XIII is a magical creature, Cait Sith is a robot, Vincent has shapeshifting powers, and Aeris has magical Cetra shit. Why are Barret, Tifa, Yuffie, and especially Cid capable of fighting monsters and Sephiroth? Barret is effectively an ordinary dude with an exceptionally large gun, Tifa trained super hard but is otherwise an ordinary woman, Yuffie doesn't even train hard and is an ordinary girl, and Cid is literally a middle-aged man with nothing except a spear and an overwhelming hatred for everything.
>>
cid smokes magic cigarettes
>>
Because every area in the game has monsters. So these characters have lived their entire lives probably defending themselves from them in some way.
>>
All of them use materia.

Why wouldn't they be able to fight monsters, though? They're basically just animals with gimmicks.
>>
This question could be asked in many jrpgs
>>
>>323228302
Barret's black, Tifa has an impressive rack, Yuffie is a ninja and Cid is a mentor figure.
I don't think you've ever heard of anime, but all of the above satisfy the conditions for "worth keeping in the party."
>>
Because they're badass like that.

Except Yuffie I guess
>>
>Game is called final fantasy
>He looks for logic in it
>>
>>323228302
>nothing except a spear and an overwhelming hatred for everything.

A man needs nothing else to fight.
>>
Didn't we just have this thread?
>>
>>323228302
>normal people
>Limit Breaks
Pick one.
>>
>>323231212
>little girl uses it at the start of the game
I pick both 2bh
>>
>>323228302
>Tifa
>ordinary
That body is far from ordinary. Does anyone know of any good Tifa doujins on sadpanda?
>>
>>323232104
The one where she has a dick and a pussy and gets sucked and fucked at the same time by a dozen Malboros, then gets mind broken and dies when the Malboro babies that she birthed eat her.
>>
>>323232104
>>323232473
Does anyone remember that fanfic that was posted here once where a guy with a foot-long cock cucks Cloud and makes Tifa his cumslut?
>>
>>323232473
Tifa doesn't die in that one, I think you got confused with the Selphie one.
>>
>>323234037
It says all the grils die after giving birth. You may not see her die, but she totally does.
>>
>>323234370
Don't think it says that in the English translation. I might have missed it though.
>>
>>323230639
I guess not.
>>
File: Get Well Soon.jpg (242 KB, 1200x1145) Image search: [Google]
Get Well Soon.jpg
242 KB, 1200x1145
>>323232473
>>
File: Capture.jpg (111 KB, 752x394) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
111 KB, 752x394
>>323234903
Maybe I read too much into it, but it sure sounds like she won't make it.
>>
>>323235185
He doesn't even hate everything, he just hates Shera for what she did, and in turn is bitter that his dream was destroyed.
>>
>>323228669
I think this is probably the best answer.

Thing is, everyone you mentioned was not super magical either. They were just normal people too. Aeris being cetra was incidental. She didn't know how to use the white materia, or even what being a cetra meant. It didn't gove her any fighting ability though. Just some kind of telepathy with other cetra.
>>
>>323235371
I think you read into it too much. It says they feed off her secretions and not her flesh, and they won't get a reliable supply of secretions if they kill her. I'm not really into vore/nuff/guro, so maybe that's why it didn't occur to me to interpret it that way.
The Selphie one definitely eats her though, pity it's got a weak ending and pretty poor art.
>>
>>323232104
She's genuinely ordinary.
>>
>>323228302
Yuffie's a ninja, Barret's a buff nigga with a gun for an arm, and Tifa just actually kicks ass.
>>
>>323228302
Tifa was trained by the hardest dude in the land, Barret is fucking Mr. T with a gun arm, Yuffie is a Descendant of Ancient Shinobi Capital Letters and therefore arbitrarily powerful to the Japanese writers, and Cid is really fucking angry all the time.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.