[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
age of mythology expansion 21 january any decent players here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Thor3.jpg (14 KB, 206x350) Image search: [Google]
Thor3.jpg
14 KB, 206x350
age of mythology expansion 21 january

any decent players here? anyone else going to dwarf rush all the noobs that pop in for release?
>>
I used to play. What's with all the dlcs for aoe and aom?
>>
>>323205674
idk about aoe but there is no dlc for aom

just the expansion coming
>>
>>323205954
Yea that's what I meant, I didn't know aom was getting an expansion until I read this. I was surprised when I heard that aoe ii was getting one, I didn't think people still played it and aom
>>
File: 1441342004252.jpg (186 KB, 801x530) Image search: [Google]
1441342004252.jpg
186 KB, 801x530
The question is... will the campaign be good? Then we'll see about crushing some Greeks.
>>
>>323207105
most people playing AOM play on voobly and there are hundreds of people there

not as many people on steam but hopefully more will come and stay with the expansion

>>323207296
all ive heard about the campaign is itll be like the titans campaign
>>
>>323207296
I had tons of fun with the original campaign in it, but for some reason I can't bring myself to play any of the campaign in aoe II or the expansions to it
>>
>>323207464
Like Titans? Hmm, it'll probably be very short. Or have a series of small mini campaigns for the new factions. Damn

>>323207561
Conquerer's expansion was a bit meh, but El Cid's campaign was great and tragic.
>>
File: aotd_hd_logo-1024x576.jpg (183 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
aotd_hd_logo-1024x576.jpg
183 KB, 1024x576
>>323207105
Modding team creates) mod for AoE2 as an unofficial expansion. (Forgotten Empires
Around the same time Microsoft Release AoE2 HD on steam.
The modding team gets in talks with Microsoft to port unofficial expansion to AoE2 HD Thus the first new Official Expansion/DLC The Forgotten is made.

DLC is a success, AoM HD is announced and released.

The modding team, now called Forgotten Empires is pretty much the AoE2/AoM HD dev team. Microsoft wants them to make new AoE2HD dlc, they want to make AoM HD DLC.

They came to a compromise. Thus the release of "WE WUS KINGS" African Kingdoms for AoE2 and now they're releasing Tale of the Dragon for AoM.

The new Civilization is the Chinese Civ.
>>
>>323208010
What are the odds of a native South American expansion? That would be GOTY.
>>
>>323208171
Uh no clue man. The mythology of South America was more around the 1000s though? Whilst AoM is more set around before 0 ad?
I think another old world mythology is more likely. But you never know.

Anyway if we want to see new Civs we need to make sure we tell microsoft we want more DLC for AoM using our wallets for this expansion.
>>
>>323208010
Who are the gods gonna be? The right one looks like it could be Nuwa but no idea about the other two.
>>
>>323209531
nu wa, fu xi, shennong

>>323208171
i want a celtic/gaulish faction
>>
>>323208010
Left one looks like Chinese Pan/Dionysus.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.