[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good f2p FPS except TF2? Bonus points for one that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2136167-3.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2136167-3.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
Are there any good f2p FPS except TF2?
Bonus points for one that allows you to operate
>>
dirtybomb is a solid "alright"
>>
Blacklight retribution is still porbably ok, probably dead as fuck

NeoTokyo is pretty sick, it's fast weaboo counterstrike. ANTP keeps the game alive, they sometimes have tournies aswell. Sadly some of the devs completely dissapeared from the face of the earth and those who are still around don't update it. It took like 3 months to get on steam because one of the devs was away on vacation or something
>>
>>323177975
Dirty bomb is a lot of fun actually. Kind of a UT / tf2 mix.
>>
>>323178873
Should I play dirty boy if I enjoy CS:GO?
>>
Commanders and Heroes (or something similar I forget) was fun
>>
>>323178956
not realy. if you've ever played Wolf ET it's prettymuch that, think teambased class gameplay with objectives to attack/defend
>>
>>323177975
The new UT.
Exept it has nothing to do with operating

Tribes Ascend
Mix between planetside/arma and arena shooters. A ton of fun.

Fortress Forever
Remake of tf2 but with more skill and operating.
>>
>>323178873
>Kind of a UT / tf2 mix.
speaking of, new ut is good
will be nice when it's further along and actually populated
>>
>>323179256
how did you play new UT?
>>
>>323179326
Download epic games laucher, then the UT game, then play
>>
>>323178768
Should give it a try sometime.
>>
DB is pretty good
>>
>>323179415
What? Is this an open beta? Did I just miss this or is this just simply not advertised?
>>
>>323179686
It's in pre-Alpha. And no it is not advertised
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.