[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, it's the fuckin' Nerd here. You've probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: t2ghkHb[1].jpg (66 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
t2ghkHb[1].jpg
66 KB, 1360x768
Yo, it's the fuckin' Nerd here.

You've probably heard all the shit about me and my wife you've been spreading, so I'm gonna say this once. Get off my fuckin' shit. I'll have you little asshits know my wife is very close with with that fuckin' Hiroshima retard, and she can have him take down this site in a second. He can install an IP tracker, and have that stupid Nick Denton fucker write shitty articles about every single one of you fuckers. My wife got that fuckin Tim Shaver loser to write more of those "may mays" into his new game just to piss you assholes off, so don't fuck with us. This is your last fuckin' warning.
>>
>I'll have you little asshits know my wife is very close with with that fuckin' Hiroshima retard
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>323155331
>my wife is very close with with that fuckin' Hiroshima retard
Name one person she isn't close with
>>
His wife was BLACKED
>>
HE'D RATHER HAVE
A BUFFALO
IN HIS EAR

HE'S THE ANGRY BUFFALO NERD THAT SUCKS ASS
>>
>>323155456
james
>>
so is he actually a cuck
the fuk is going on with his wife
>>
>>323158065
during the making of the movie Jame's wife had sex with the black actor
she barely tried to hide it and soon everyone who worked there took notice of this
people did a bit of research and they discovered she had cheated james many times before, even with his best friend Mike
it also became clear that James' kid is actually Mike's
>>
>>323158750
I have a feeling that you're meming but if this is true holy shit
At least he has a lot of money
>>
>>323158750

Sounds like typical /b/ level story telling. Any proof?
inb4 google
>>
>>323158857
I'm not sure he's a cuck though, that would mean it's actually his fantasy and he fully accepts and supports his wife's actions

I think it's more a case of denial. Keep things like they are and pretend nothing is going on
>>
Read it in his voice desu
>>
File: 1402351799626.png (266 KB, 700x325) Image search: [Google]
1402351799626.png
266 KB, 700x325
Angry Videogame ____
>>
File: 1426827380458.jpg (90 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
1426827380458.jpg
90 KB, 500x741
>>323155331
>>
why do videogame people have such low standarsd when it comes to females?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwputd1VNV0
>>
>>323155331
>she can have him take down this site in a second

If only that were true, the rest of us would migrate to infinity chan while the bulk of 4chan fucks off BACK to reddit, somethingawful, and neofag. 4chan deserves to be put down really.
>>
>we will never get a normal AVGN thread again

fuck /pol/ and /tv/. Then again, not like theres been anything good since the christmas 2013 video.
>>
shut up cuck
>>
It's disappointing because I'm actually a neighbor of James. (I live a few doors down.)
We used to have an inside joke in our street that we could always tell when James was editing his films because he would always play heavy metal music at deafening volumes, all the while he was drinking straight spirits heavily. Most editing sessions would last long into the night, where James would consume multiple bottles of rum, whisky and vodka. Too many times I can remember being kept up until the early hours of the morning, only to be disturbed by James in the street either screaming hysterically or fighting with his wife. On a side note, his wife is an insufferable cunt though and everybody on the street actively avoids her. She'll attack anybody unprovoked on her SJW crusade. She constantly talks shit about James and demoralizes him. When he's out, I've seen several different guys visit her and she takes them inside for a while. Since they had their baby, she's been absent a lot. Goes on overnight trips and just isn't around much while James is home taking care of their sick child and trying to work at the same time. I don't blame her honestly, she puts up with so much shit just so James can follow "his dream", or "his dragon" as he calls it during his drunken rants.
>>
>>323163820
lol that was believable until the wife part
>>
His dream was to make movies. AVGN was a mistake because he just shot a couple of episodes as a joke to pass around to his friends, until some of his friends spread them and they began to demand more AVGN content. So instead of pursuing his dream he just stuck with what people wanted.

Flash forward and he's been doing this for a good amount of time, people are willing to pay him in advance to shoot an AVGN movie. Somehow he gets his wish and is going to make the big budget movie he always wanted to make.

And then it releases and it's fucking garbage. people stopped caring about him during he filming because of how little content he was putting out. Newcomers get put off by the movie. Everyone calls him a cuck now. People diss his wife and call his baby retarded. And now his website and youtube channel is mostly mike matei content with a 70% demographic of mike fans who worship his big cock.

james had a hard life.
>>
how much money does he have with avgn? he must be rich
>>
>>323164678
He spends it all in bulls and cocaine
>>
>>323164002
He got closer to the dream than most aspiring filmmakers do, so I'm sure he isn't totally disappointed in how things turned out.
>>
>>323164678
>rich
>internet revenue
naw
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.