[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.png (89 KB, 771x509) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
89 KB, 771x509
JUST
>>
>4
>GOAT
MANGO NATION ON SUICIDE WATCH LMFAO
>>
2016 is a new year. I hope Mango brings it back, but if he doesn't, it might be the end of Mango nation.
>>
>>323125000
Sorry anon, Mango is done. The Reign of the Swedes is upon us.

Hbox is our only hope.
>>
wash out has been tbqh family
>>
File: CIl-FCyWIAEHJvT.jpg (31 KB, 479x279) Image search: [Google]
CIl-FCyWIAEHJvT.jpg
31 KB, 479x279
>im-fucking-plying

Weston "Westballz" Dennis is going to be the next USA fighter.

Mango will switch to streamer/commentator in mid 2016, mark my words.
>>
>>323125959
Weston will never beat Armada. Plain and simple. Armada's punish game is just too strong and it's so easy for him to capitalize when Weston takes so many risks.
>>
Has Mango ever had a more embarrassing year?
>>
Mango plays with s2j lucky and alex all fucking day its no wonder hes shit.

He cant get better by always playing guys who arent even top 20
>>
>>323127702
Lucky and S2J are top 20. Still agree that only playing against them does not help his cause.
>>
Ranking are dumb considering that mango consistently beats leffen and goes positive against Hbox
>>
>>323129381
He went 50/50 with hbox this year and only beat leffen by one set. He also played poorly at nearly every national, finished 17th in a legit tournament, and routinely dropped sets to players outside the top 6. This is 2015 we're talking about, fuckboy. Stop living in the past.
>>
>>323124450
The worse he does the more subs he gets, hes at like 1600 or 1700 right now
>>
>>323130326
>muh twitch shekels
He doesn't do it for the fans anymore, does he?
>>
>>323125191
I for one welcome our new pink puffy overlord.
>>
Mango was totally a bust in 2015, you can see by his play style that he just isn't keeping up with how the game is being played now and it's sad because he gets scrubbed up as a result.

That being said when he did well in 2015 it was some very enjoyable smash. I have to admit I didn't like mango that much but I've warmed up to him as he's gotten worse.
>>
>>323125959
I pray to god he switches to commentating, I can't stand the fucktards who spew their never ending verbal diarrhea during games. I'm forced to mute streams when I watch
>>
>>323132126
Best not be talking shit on Wife.
>>
>>323132497
Wife is a delight, it's all those other losers that ruin it. It's as if they think their word is so important to the stream that they can't let there be a single moment of silence. When half the time they're talking about something that's happened 20 seconds ago or something completely irrelevant
>>
>>323132728
Scar and Toph are fucking horrible commentators. I swear to christ if I see one more hype moment ruined by some story about Scar going to Mcdonalds I'm going to fucking lose it.
>>
>>323133007
Mute is my best friend during streams. After a while you don't even notice it
>>
>>323133201
I always consider it but ultimately never do on the rare occasion that good commentary actually happens. I also really enjoy hearing the crowd reactions for some reason.
>>
>>323133409
Knowledge is occasionally dropped but for the most part I'm aware of everything that's happening on screen. Crowd reactions are fun, I'll put the volume on for top 16 most of the time
>>
>>323133720
Yeah normally I just ignore all the "game insight" which is always basic level knowledge for doc kiddies. Really most commentary is only good during crazy unexpected moments like the Abate vs S2J invisible floor. Otherwise it's just the same things over and over.
>>
>>323129931
>This is 2015 we're talking about, fuckboy. Stop living in the past.
ha
>>
File: pkwhy.jpg (17 KB, 412x368) Image search: [Google]
pkwhy.jpg
17 KB, 412x368
Am I the only one who just hates Toph and D1?

I miss Prog
>>
>>323135476
You're not the only one. But no one in the community is worse than GimR "Gaping is my Rectum" Shekelberg.
>>
>>323136275

I fucking hate that stupid jew
>>
>smash autism

nice thread
>>
>>323136697
_____________________(You)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.