[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Run through the cold of night as passion burns in your heart.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Xenogears.full.334051[1].jpg (483 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Xenogears.full.334051[1].jpg
483 KB, 1280x720
Run through the cold of night as passion burns in your heart.
>>
>>323108085
Ready to fight
A knife held close by your siiiiiiiiide
>>
>>323108085
I've played through the first fourth of this game on three separate occasions but had to quit each time. Not because it was a bad game I actually love the combat. Because I own the game but not a console that can play it.
>>
>>323108459
If you own it, I don't think you should feel guilty about emulating the game on your rig, but you do what you gotta do anon.
>>
>>323108403
Like a proud wolf alone in the dark with eyes that watch the world
>>
Best romance.

Also a pretty good daughteru to go with it. especially after she grows up
>>
SO HERE I AM
>>
DOING EVERYTHING I CAN
>>
TRUST ME AND WE WILL ESCAPE FROM THE CITY
>>
>>323108895
and my name like a shadow on the face of the moooon
>>
The music in Bartz's ship is so nostalgic to me. Disc 2 is seriously a shame.
>>
File: 1450581849921.png (2 MB, 1578x1843) Image search: [Google]
1450581849921.png
2 MB, 1578x1843
Xenogears is red pilled. Takahashi named the Jew.
>>
File: 1445168430219.jpg (7 KB, 193x164) Image search: [Google]
1445168430219.jpg
7 KB, 193x164
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-SPA0hROT8
>yfw
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.