[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will valve hq get firebombed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
I fucking hate all of you.
I fucking hate all of you so god damn much.

You all play a shitty god damn fucking game where nothing happens the whole time other than people rolling dice, and you get massive support from valve. They pour assloads of money into prize pools for this piece of shit god damn game. They make regular updates. They don't ban players for life over throwing a match for insignificant profit.

No, they fucking coddle you retards fucking god damn retarded asses. Don't try to say you're not retarded, because you are. That's why you're playing DOTA.

What do they do for the CS scene?
A game with far more mature players, far more skilled gameplay, and far more excitement for crowds to watch?
Fucking nothing.

FUcking nothing.

We get a fucking pathetic excuse of monetary support from valve. They throw down the bare minimum, the spare change in their fucking pockets, the quarter under the couch cushions, and then lord over us with their supreme might, banning players willy nilly.
Not players who deserve it, of course. Oh no.
VAC won't even detect a free cheat for six god damn months. They ban unsalaried players for having the audacity to try and make some amount of chump change.

And then this.
This god damn fucking update.
Do they fix the running accuracy of pistols? Maybe change the damage? Revert the changes to the bomb and round timers? Fix the god damn netcode and hitreg?

Fuck no.

We get god damn fucking gloves.
GOD
DAMN
FUCKING
GLOVES.

WHAT IS THE POINT
WHY ARE WE HEAR
IS ANYBODY LISTENING
WE ARE IN HELL
WE ARE IN HELL
WE ARE IN HELL
WE ARE IN HELL

KILL ME
>>
Stop playing shit games. Specially multiplayer ones.
>>
>>323100518
Kill yourself. Don't bother everyone else about you being a massive faggot.
>>
Change your tampon, OP
>>
>>323100518
Both DOTA and CSGO are shit games. I think the majority play their games out of habit, because they haven't made anything real in years. Pretty much since DOTA2 was released, at which point they decided it was comfortable enough to stick with the ASSFAGGOTS audience.
>>
>Counter strike
>a game with more mature players
>>
Just play Quake or something. Bethesda is shit and doesn't update the game to my knowledge, but Quake Live is good enough that it doesn't need constant updates, and it's pretty balanced as it is.
>>
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>323101081
Or because people legitimately like the games and not everybody is an autistic manchild who blindly hates games because they're popular
>>
Cause detecting cheats is as easy as a click of a button!
>>
cool story bro
>>
>>323101528
>implying its hard to tell when someone is spinning in circles headshotting everyone or tracing heads through walls
uhhh
>>
>>323101587
>I have ZERO clue how anti-cheats actually work!

okay
>>
>>323101449
Actually, I tried DOTA and LOL, and I couldn't get into either of them. It's just not fun for me. CSGO is pretty good, but the idiotic skins and forced MLG bullshit that basically sends the message to casual players that they are second class citizens in the community kind of ruin it for me.
>>
>hate CS:GO
>look up other popular FPS games
>most popular non-Western game is Crossfire, literally a Counter-Strike ripoff
What the fuck? Does China not have Steam? Why would everyone play a F2P CS 1.6?
>>
>>323101104

This used to be true... CS used to be played mostly by 20-40 year olds, I bet you can still find servers with old Russians fucked up on vodka discussing politics with voices so deep that they haunt you in your sleep.
>>
>>323101761
Agreed, esports killed multiplayer PC games. I don't give a fuck about rank or the meta or elo, I just want to play a multiplayer game.
>>
>>323101587
...What? That's exactly why the Overwatch system exists. However to VAC detect a cheater is much more complex and generally requires the binaries of the cheat
>>
>>323102105
then stop giving a fuck and just play?
>>
>>323102110
>buy private cheats
>put cheat code in vac so it can detect it
wow sure was hard glad that valve cares enough about us to spend a billionth of their net worth on creating an enjoyable experience for the consumer
oh wait
>>
nice blog post
>>
>>323100518
>That's why you're playing DOTA.
legit thought you were talking about CS:GO before this line
funny how that works :^)
>>
>>323102225
>cheat creators literally just rebuild it and send out the new undetected versions to their clients

are you new to cheats or something?
>>
Honestly I don't really give a fuck about most of the changes, I don't care about ranks or any of the other shit, what pisses me off is that you don't need to buy ammo anymore, that there are new weapons that have to be replaced with other weapons for some reason and the fruity skins and e-sports that suck in 8 year olds... Seriously every game there are either a group of "serious" 16 year olds who smoke weed and want to be esports celebrities or 8 year olds that sound like little girls and apologize after every mistake and shout commands as if they know what they're doing. Gameplay is better than it used to be and that's a fact but the community is fucking terrible now.
>>
WHO IS READY FOR GLOVE SKINS IN A FEW WEEKS THAT WILL COST TWICE AS MUCH AS A KNIFE
>>
>>323102596
FUCK YEAH
>>
>>323102578
voice_enable 0
or just simply mute them
or grow up
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.