[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Europe simulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: Lightning_in_France_LR_Ending.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lightning_in_France_LR_Ending.png
1 MB, 1280x720
What's the most accurate depiction of Europe in a videogame? Assassin's Creed? Its such a cultured paradise filled with so much history.
>>
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was spot on in presentation. But I've never been to Venice. Lady friends at work love it though.
>>
raplay
>>
Any game that lets you fight islamist hordes.
>>
>>323086241
Insurgency.
Infectionator.
Euro Truck Sim 2, except that it doesn't have the hordes of people on the side of the highway climbing onto your truck. Might be patched in soon.
Left 4 Dead 2 is also pretty close.
>>
State of Emergency by Rockstar Games
>>
>>
>>323086373
Is that from this new Year's eve?
>>
Thalos principle

Same building every fuckin where. Its literally virtual europe
>>
>>323086241
Wargame: European Escalation
>>
The Broken Sword games do a good job of literally sticking an American barbarian in the birthplace of contemporary culture.
>>
File: 1366214472070.jpg (98 KB, 318x355) Image search: [Google]
1366214472070.jpg
98 KB, 318x355
>>323088815
Shit man it's the rapture
The saboteur is always nice if you're into Paris stuff, OP
>pandemic is dead
>>
>>323086373
thats from egypt
>>323088982
no but it might as well be
>>
>>323089579
Why is there a single white woman in a sea of (what I assume to be) Egyptian men?
>>
File: white female converts.jpg (21 KB, 246x300) Image search: [Google]
white female converts.jpg
21 KB, 246x300
>>323088982
The European populace doesn't seem to mind.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35248601

Assassin's Creed has great crowd physics.
>>
>>323089701
because she was a dutch journalist
>>
File: meanwhileineurope.jpg (64 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
meanwhileineurope.jpg
64 KB, 475x356
>arabian lords
>>
Syberia
>>
>>323086241
Euro Truck Simulator 2, duh
>>
>>323086241
Actually countryside of France do look like this
>>
>>323089031
>contemporary culture.
Europeans every time they are acknowledged: WE WUZ RELEVANT AND LEADUHZ UH DUH WORLD N SHIT

We get it. You were important that one time. Now its China's, South Korea's and the US's turn.
>>
>>323091392
>US's turn

You are coming to an end now. You're also entering the territory we occupy now.
>>
the getaway and the getaway black monday are the best bongland sims
>>
Child of Light
>>
>>323086373
she was never penetrated though, was she?

It's bullshit they call hands and molestation rape. Now retards will extend that into
>your hand brushed against my boob, you're a rapist!
>>
The Getaway.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.