[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hayner, Pence, and Olette >Not Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: i dont understand.jpg (194 KB, 900x727) Image search: [Google]
i dont understand.jpg
194 KB, 900x727
>Hayner, Pence, and Olette
>Not Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie
What did Nomura mean by this?
>>
YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR THE ICE-CREAM, SAME AS US!
>>
>>323076769
These are the dumbest names of characters throughout this whole goddamn series. I hate that they called them out in sequence everyone they were being referred to as well. Still makes me cringe.
>>
>>323079839
HAY-NER

PENCE

OLETTE!
>>
>>323076769
That picture is gross.

It makes it look like Hayner and Olette are holding hands.
>>
>>323079839
>These are the dumbest names of characters throughout this whole goddamn series
In Japan they're Haineh and Pents
>>
I wanna fuck Olette.
>>
>Big guy named Biggs
>>
File: CWNxFIoWcAAee-E.png (108 KB, 242x272) Image search: [Google]
CWNxFIoWcAAee-E.png
108 KB, 242x272
>>323076769
>Those designs
>>
>>323076769
>DogStreet
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>323083514
Cuz we DOGGIN boy
>>
File: 2028_front.jpg (117 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
2028_front.jpg
117 KB, 640x908
>>323083514
>>
>>323085109
Was this game even good
>>
>>323085203
Not really but it was Square's first PS2 game
>>
>tfw KH threads always die without bait
>>
>>323086450
Pretty much. It's kinda sad. Maybe a powerlevel thread will do better, that always gets people in the thread.
>>
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
>>
>>323085378

I don't know what you mean I had a blast.

I mean If it came to the ps2 library I'd buy it.
>>
>finally getting around to a Critical Mode playthrough in KH2FM

Is this supposed to be harder?
>>
>>323087053

Buddy I hate to cross post here but did you ever get around to posting that Yuuhi set on /hc/? Happy New Year btw
>>
THEY STOLE OUR _______!
>>
>>323087053
Where are you at in the game?
>>
never thought about it before but the two guys give me a TWEWY vibe
>>
>>323087261
Uh, I can do that tomorrow or Saturday. I want to post a sister set to the BakoBako Camp set I posted first.

>>323087365
Beast's Castle. I'm rather underleveled though. The only time I've felt like I was losing was when the fat heartless can two hit you.
>>
>>323087536
Eh, I'd say give it a bit more. The Cavern of Remembrance and the Data battles/Terra is when you really start to feel it.
>>
>>323087053
it's not really hard 'till the end of the game when you fight bosses/enemies that hit large chunks of health. If you went shield starting off then the game is actually easier in my opinion.
>>
>>323087536
Early game isn't that hard because of the damage multiplier and the abilities, but it ramps up.

LV1 is pretty good at being hard though
>>
Olette is under-appreciated.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.