[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Remake of Predator: Concrete Jungle >Open world >Stealth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 59924_front.jpg (102 KB, 640x900) Image search: [Google]
59924_front.jpg
102 KB, 640x900
>Remake of Predator: Concrete Jungle
>Open world
>Stealth plays like Arkham City
>Structured like Saints Row 2 (Choose which order in which you take on the gangs)

How would you feel /v/?
>>
Indifferent.
>>
File: retard alert.gif (473 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
retard alert.gif
473 KB, 500x361
>>323069014
>>
I would want it to end with Scarface finding some secret time machine device the humans made in the WAYNE enterprise building, so the story can end with him fixing his fuck up in the begining, and then it would make sense to make the character Scarface predator cannon with any of the mainstream predator stuff.
>>
>Predator game from the makers of Alien Isolation

How hype would you be?
>>
>>323069014
Necessary but c'mon mate do you even like predator, give it some thought with better gorier everything and just write an original metal story that has full scale original city size of farcry maps and a way to customize your predator extensively
>>
>>323070956

alien isolation is shit, so not at all.
>>
File: [clicking noises].webm (842 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[clicking noises].webm
842 KB, 1280x720
I would love this

I need a real Predator video game before I die
>>
>>323069014
It'd be cool as fuck, but only as long as it's systems driven and not a "cinematic experience" in an open world.
>>
I think it would be a cool but to be quite honest with you senpai, I'd rather it be a new ip with a new character/monster to control. Make another game like Destroy all Humans
>>
>>323069014
>Remake of Predator: Concrete Jungle
Would enjoy
>Open world
Bit overplayed but Predator makes it work
Uh.... no. Predator stealth should play different to bamham
>Structured like Saints Row 2 (Choose which order in which you take on the gangs)
I expected that when you said open world.

Overall, I would be hyped.
>>
>>323071407
>that predator in the background
>>
File: 3214763-8993975682-600px.jpg (59 KB, 600x323) Image search: [Google]
3214763-8993975682-600px.jpg
59 KB, 600x323
>>323069014
if there is a voodoo street gang then I'm for it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.