[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only person who is just completed appauled by the voice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x337
Am I the only person who is just completed appauled by the voice acting in the new Battlefront?

I mean the soliders fine but all the heros sound completely retarded, especially Vader.

I think the only voice they got right was Admiral Ackbar.
>>
>>323064880
Vader litterally sounds like they used a toilet paper roll to make the effects on his voice.
>>
The things I do for that princess

Han sounds alright, Vader sounds like Kylo Ren
>>
>>323065282
han is average at best, but that doesnt really matter, hans voice isnt overly distinctive in the movies.

and darth vader sounds like kylo before his balls dropped.
>>
>>323064880
i actually laughed out loud at some of the Vader lines when i first heard them.

the voice acting in general is pretty fucking awful, which is funny considering the games title and budget
>>
>>323064880
>going to have to pay for droids and shit in dlc

am i the only one seriously disappointed in no massive droid/tank battles?

>get BF PS4
>might as well come with a free BF demo

never noticed the sounds too much to be quite honest, but vader does sound kinda off at times
>>
>>323065882
nah, luke skywalker is even worse
>>
>>323065282
Kylo Ren does not sound anywhere near as bad as Battlefront Vader.
>>
>>323066393
kylo ren in the mask blew me away.
kylo ren out of the mask can blow me.
>>
>>323065882
I know, like 1 in every 10 people does a half decent vader impression and they were like...

"Eenie meenie miney mo..."
>>
I think boba might have been the only decent one, but I've only played him twice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.