[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mom won't give me $599 for a headset to have sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>tfw mom won't give me $599 for a headset to have sex with my waifu
>>
>>323029256
>wanting your mother to see what you play on facebook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k_8XKC3glA
>>
>Asking your mother to buy you things outside of necessary for living
This board is for 18 and up, scrub
>>
>>323029429
>not living with your parents for free food and shelter while buying everything else with autism bucks

fucking dumb normalshitters i swear... sigh
>>
>>323029668
>Living with them for free food and shelter and not helping out with bills or food
Must be nice to be a money mooching faggot
>>
>>323029794
>giving out your precious money when you can spend it on anime figs or video games

lmao @ this cuck nerdlord over here
if only you were spending so much time trying to get laid instead of giving your money like a cuck lmao rekt
>>
>>323029794
i can't waste the money you nice taxpayers are so nicely giving out to me ;)
>>
>>323029916
> wasting money on anime figs
You didn't really just step to me with that bullshit right?
>>
File: IMAG0185.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0185.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
>>323030104
>normalcuck jelly of my collection

back to work with you, wageslave, I need to buy new ones already
>>
>>323030314
> Calling me a wageslave because I choose to save my money instead of spending it on dumb shit
Get on my level of money saving
>>
File: 465465464.jpg (18 KB, 465x375) Image search: [Google]
465465464.jpg
18 KB, 465x375
>>323031123
Hey thanks for paying tax so I don't have to work. Literally cucked
>>
>>323031663
LOL
NORMIESHIT GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.