[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you own the best gaming system of the current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 3ds.jpg (262 KB, 2140x310) Image search: [Google]
3ds.jpg
262 KB, 2140x310
Why didn't you get a 3DS yet?
>>
>>323026604
All of those are trash and the only current games worth owning are all by Atlus.
>>
>>323026604
I'm not a manchild
>>
>>323027325
Nice bait, mate. But I won't bite :)
>>
>>323026604
I did, and it hasn't had a good game released in the last 3 years. Except Boxboy.
>>
>handheld
It's ok if you are going outside and play on commute like the Japs. But if you ONLY play it at home like insecure Muricunt anyway, then get a home console and large fucking screen
>>
File: 1451777859267.jpg (232 KB, 638x781) Image search: [Google]
1451777859267.jpg
232 KB, 638x781
>>323026604

Literally all kiddie simple bitch shit

>press forward and press A for jump
>keep the forward button pressed and hit A for jump
>?????
>win
>>
>>323027597
>then get a home console and large fucking screen

>implying that you can only play on one system
>implying that there aren't any people who have to travel a lot
>>
>>323027765

Oh look, another faggot who clearly hasn't played Kid Icarus.
>>
>>323027597
There is nothing good on consoles or PC currently.
>>
>>323027597
but handhelds are comfy

if i had a Vita and a PS4 i'd probably be playing through remote play 90% of the time
>>
>>323028356
>but handhelds are comfy

This. I love playing my 3DS in bed, or on the couch, while my gf is watching TV.
>>
File: 1449783467138.jpg (87 KB, 400x656) Image search: [Google]
1449783467138.jpg
87 KB, 400x656
The 3DS is a piece of shit. The screen is ridiculously dim and low res, it's literally impossible to play it outside because the screen is not bright enough and you can't see shit on it, and don't even get me started on the fucking 3D effect, it's totally worthless (and think about it, if they made it just "2D" from the get go it could have been twice as powerful, it could have been possible for it to output at the same res as the shitting Vita or have noticeably better graphics and framerates in all games). On top of that it has several build defects (not sure if they are fixed on newer models), mine had the issue where the bottom screen scratches the top screen after you close it several times without placing a piece of cloth between the two screens (of course Nintendo being a bunch of fuckers don't replace it under warranty even though there was nothing in the instruction manual telling me I should have placed a cloth between the screens while closing, which is retarded anyway and I shouldn't have to do that), and then the L and R buttons are way too fragile, mine are both broken and I took maniacal care of the piece of shit. My fucking PSP1000 not only has a better looking screen (and it can be played outside too because it isn't as dim), but all the buttons work perfectly to this day.

Since the system itself is so shit and it gave me much buyer's remorse, as soon as it was piratable I modded it and played pretty much all the "good" games it had to offer, and they were mediocre at best. The only actually good games that I enjoyed and would consider GOOD were the two Zelda N64 rehashes mostly because I'm a huge nostalgiafag. 3D Land, ALBW, Kid Icarus, Bravely Default, etc, all mediocre to bad games.
>>
>>323026604
You didn't even include its best games though
>>
>>323029440
They are just examples. Of course, there are many more great games. I thought everyone would know by now?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.