[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soulsborne theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: umbasa.png (602 KB, 1737x486) Image search: [Google]
umbasa.png
602 KB, 1737x486
is there a connection between demon souls and bloodborne? Gascoigne seems to have wearing some kind of talisman same as the talisman of god just like Saint Urbain in demon souls
>>
>>323015635
no
>>
>>323015635
Nope.
>>
There probably was at one point with Gascoigne saying Umbasa in the trailer and the pic you posted but no, not anymore.
>>
Nothing outside of stupid fan speculation

Not impossible in that there's nothing contradicting it, but nothing actually supports them either, so there's no point in throwing them into the ring with any seriousness.
>>
>>323016060
i know the one that said umbasa is from the alpha demo but its already taken out from the final release, this image is from the final release tbfh
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 311x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 311x473
>soulsfags
>>
i dont know man, between das, ds and bb, there seems to be a vague connection between them even its not officially been confirmed, the connection the fans put is kinda seems to fit in perfectly
>>
There is as big a connection between Souls games as there is a connection between mainline Final Fantasy games.
None whatsoever.
>>
>>323015635
From Soft is the king of reusing assets
that's it
>>
Gascoigne was a cleric from a different land.
Maybe that different land was Boletaria.
I mean the Old One could just be like Kos and the Moon Presence so I think it is very likely Bloodborne started out as or still is Demon's Souls 2.
>>
File: 1310705050691.png (260 KB, 803x790) Image search: [Google]
1310705050691.png
260 KB, 803x790
http://darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Patches

http://armoredcore.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_the_Good_Luck

Is Armored Core and Dark Souls set in the same universe?
>>
>>323018040
No.
>>
>>323018040
top zozzle

the only reason any of the games seem linked is because From seems to love adding easter eggs into every single game (like MLGS or items that have an uncanny resemblence but are different)

On an unrelated note, Is Warhammer 40k and Fantasy set in the same universe?
>>
I like to think that Demon's old ones and Bloodborne's Great Ones are related somehow.
>>
>>323015635
Vaati pls
>>
Lel sonycucks so desperate they have to always discuss the one and single game they have on their nogamestation
>>
>>323018314
Yes, the galaxy of 40k exists in a jar in a wizard's study in fantasy
>>
File: dark souls lore.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dark souls lore.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>323015635
>It's a SoulsBorne lorefag thread
>>
>>323015635
no, there are references, since it was inspired by Demon's, but thats that, lore wise, theres no connection
>>
>>323022782
That's old fluff and has been retconned a long time ago. However, it is implied that the two universes are at least connected through the warp, as heroes from the WHFB world met up with Kaldor Draigo in the realm of chaos, and the writer of Liber Chaotica, also a WHFB native, was whisked away by Tzeentch to meet Magnus, the primarch of the Thousand Sons.
>>
None of the games are connected. Stop trying to connect dots that aren't there.

They're easter eggs like how there's a Cid in every Final Fantasy game.
>>
Anon, come closer. Let me whisper a secret in your ear.
>>
>>323025935

What
>>
>>323026308

There's a sale on for cheap cheap oranges and mangos, cheap cheap low prices.
>>
>moonlight greatsword is in all 4 games
>retards still trying to imply there's no connection

How are people this delusional?
>>
>>323027350
Moonlight Greatsword is in EVERY Fromsoft game.
>>
>>323027350
Moonlight sword is in nearly al Fromsoft games.
It's a calling card of the devs, nothing more.
>>
So I just got Scholar of the first sin but didn't realism it was just a code and vanilla game. I already have a digital version and I got the keys at the start on a new file. How do i access the new content like enemy stuff? i saw on other videos that there was an option on the main menu.
>>
>>323015635
Marvelous Chester is likely from Yharnam, so you could theorize that Dark Souls and Bloodborne are connected, as well.
>>
>>323027350
Want to suggest that armored core and bloodborne are connected as well you loon?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.