[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this game supposed to be better than undertale? The first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: photo-original.jpg (148 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
148 KB, 1536x1152
How is this game supposed to be better than undertale?

The first 30 minutes are an unskippable cutscene, the combat is long and boring, and the "platforming" is stupid

When does this game get good? I about dropped it entirely when Nern goes on his fucking rant. I'm just walking around spamming the same weak attacks and guard on terry because terry doesn't do fucking shit.
>>
>>323003908
>when Nern goes on his fucking rant
That part is funny as fuck though.
If you aren't trolling, LISA isn't for you.
>>
Don't worry, if it was just as popular as Undertale it would've been hated too.
>>
>>323003908
>the combat is long and boring
You're a faggot.
>>
>>323004480
How is spamming buster punch over and over and over and over interesting

at least undertale you had to dodge shit
>>
>>323004163
>if it was just as popular as Undertale it would've been hated
Fuck off.
>>
>>323005271
To be fair, that is 100% true. I'd dislike any game with a fanbase as filled with faggotry as Undertale's.

If people claimed LISA was the best game of the year like they did with Undertale, much less the BEST GAME EVAH I'd start disliking it more.
>>
>>323004641
As the game progresses, you have to make choices on what kind of moves you are able to perform. Make the right choice, and your moveset will change. Make the wrong choice... let's say it costs an arm and a leg and leave it at that.
>>
>>323003908
>I about dropped it entirely when Nern goes on his fucking rant.

i think thats the point but i found his stories pretty interesting
>>
I'm up to area two at the moment, the games pretty depressing so far
>>
i'll agree that the combat is lame as fuck though, i'm 5 hours in and the fights pretty much randomly swap between easy as fuck and the enemies being so retardedly strong that i have to cheese a win by throwing tnt at them or something. that and it gets really fucking repetitive after a while, and two of my best guys got taken away and i have no idea how to get them back.
>>
OP here. I got the archer and luchador from the bar and am currently grinding rapists in the cave

Game is getting a bit funner now that i'm strong and have attacks
>>
>>323003908
Let me tell you about when this game gets good. You get to this point a little ways in when,

Wait, hold on, that's boring. You don't wanna hear that.

What was I talking about? Oh yeah. The kind of games my wife likes. Let me tell you, she's not much of a looker, and she's not very smart. To be honest she's kind of an ugly bitch. God rest her soul. Anyway my god awful wife, walks in on me playing this game and she says to me

"Oh, is that like Tetris?"

Tetris? She asks me if it's like Tetris? Where the fuck does she get off? Does she see the little man walking around the screen? Tetris doesn't have a fucking storyline you stupid whore. And the kicker? The kicker is I ask her to bring me a snack while I'm playing and you know what she brings me? That fucking leftover potato salad.

God I miss her.
>>
SOUP'S
>>
I genuinely enjoyed The Joyful. I can't really understand the hate beyond the party size. Buddy's brutal rampage was a fitting end for the wasteland of Olathe (and while it's hard to justify her actions, it's easy to see why she thought and did what she did), the implications of Yado were chilling all around, and the other two endings explained how fucked up the main players in the story wound up being by the end of things.
>>
>>323008460
ON
>>
File: 1451194248327.jpg (30 KB, 358x319) Image search: [Google]
1451194248327.jpg
30 KB, 358x319
>>323008650
BABY
>>
honestly they both are pretty bad
I like LISA more because it isn't pure tumblr pandering and would probably trigger some kid who had a bad relationship with his dad.
>>
File: Lisa the Lewdful.jpg (77 KB, 829x368) Image search: [Google]
Lisa the Lewdful.jpg
77 KB, 829x368
>>323010147
>>323008650
>>323008460
kek

>>323008618

I think maybe if it was a full fledged sequel instead of an epilogue, it would have had more time to show Buddy's decent into madness instead of going from 0 to Edge so quickly and have more stuff to do in between slaying warlords. We all know Brad was just as obsessed with saving Buddy as Buddy was with becoming top dog in Olathe, but he still had time to win a wrestling competition, explore garbage island, whore himself out for cash, and run around capturing chickens to ransom while he was on his quest to save his daughteru.
>>
>>323008618
I am playing through Joyful right now and already killed
Mr. Beautiful and Fardy
now I am fighting not!Shinsuke Nakamura.
I don't know how much more I can take it, I don't want Buddy to go kill everyone, I just want her and Rando to move to the countryside and live together happily.
>>
File: 1450640311233.jpg (51 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1450640311233.jpg
51 KB, 514x536
>discussing an rpg maker game
you guys are living keks
>>
>>323012708
>Comes to every LISA thread
>KEK RPG MAKER GAME

Are you sure we're the autistic ones, amigo? Obsessions with repeating the same motions and unjustified anger are usually signs of one.
>>
File: lisa.jpg (655 KB, 1012x1132) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
655 KB, 1012x1132
>>
>>323004163
That would go for any game, and it's more about who it is popular with rather than how many
>>
File: mxL7711ufncq2o1_500.png (16 KB, 414x442) Image search: [Google]
mxL7711ufncq2o1_500.png
16 KB, 414x442
Obligatory
>>
Is therea way to save brad?
>>
>>323015554
>>323015554
Yes.
>>
>>323015847
How.
>>
Sindy Gallows is fucking my shit up how can a man be so tough.
I assume there is an alternative ending if I don't use any joy right?
>>
>>323016927
It's literally a few lines of dialogue and nothing else.
>>
File: 10.png (51 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
10.png
51 KB, 300x100
>>323012708
you know what else is an rpgmaker game?
Yume Nikki.
and /v/ loves yume nikki.
hell, theres even a 4chan BANNER for it.
It was relevant conversation from release in 2009 all the way to now, with all the fangames its created

kill yourself newshitter.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.