[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFXIV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
Who here pays for this?
>>
I do, why?
>>
>>322916159
Used to be good. Then HW came out and took a huge dump on it.
>>
I'm playing on a triall account. Feels like prettied up Aion with a better world. Combat without a dodge ability feels kind of static. I have a game code from humble bundle, but so far it's not interesting enough to pay for it monthly.

I'd probably get expansion and play for a while, if it was b2p. Story doesn't look too terrible, and my lancer is pretty cute.
>>
>>322917647
This, and the players being literal retards

>Get Ward Up on Guildhest
>Guildhest description says what to do
>The pop-up window upon entering tells you what to do
>And NPC yells at you during the fight about what to do
>The DPS in your party completely ignores all of the above and just smashes their faces at it until you're left with no choice but to afk and eat a 30 minute penalty
>>
File: I'm a genius.jpg (157 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
I'm a genius.jpg
157 KB, 640x720
Almost done with my relic baby.
>>
I've got my own little 'side business' type thing where I start a new account every so often, bot up 2 classes to 60 and sell the accounts for 150-250 dollars, depending on what the market is like.

Just sold one yesterday for 175. It's not impressive money but it's something for leaving my computer on with a bot on. SE doesn't give a shit, why should I?
>>
>>322916159
LF irl girl in-game wife desu senpai. Ultros. hmu
>>
>>322916159
I played the 14 day trail.
Its good as a free game but i would never pay for it.
>>
>>322919110
Really? Where do you sell them
>>
>>322916159
I get my friends to pay my sub.
>>
I pay for it but I don't play it. I log in for a roulette maybe and that's it. Nothing to do right now, when will 3.x be over?
>>
>>322918998
I loved everything about this game except the players, not sure if it was 10 year olds or PS3 players or just retards but sometimes I wanted to smash my face into the keyboard. Especially since the end game bosses require some skill and team work and you end up explaining the entire dungeon through chat every fucking time 3 timwes until they fucking get it right.
>>
>>322916159
I couldn't play anymore after the first expansion.

I get tired of level grinding and questing.

All I want to do is play Dungeons and Raids with other players and get gear.
>>
It costs barely anything to sub and I can log in every couple of months to catch up on content.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.