[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Paying fee on top of ISP to access multiplayer I seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: PSN-Xbox-breaches.jpg (96 KB, 591x324) Image search: [Google]
PSN-Xbox-breaches.jpg
96 KB, 591x324
>Paying fee on top of ISP to access multiplayer
I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>322870868
Nope thats one of the main reasons I'm sticking with PC
>>
>>322870868
I've been on PS+ since the first month. I'd never pay for multiplayer, but the games and discounts have always been worth it.
>>
joke's on you, i don't pay my isp
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
>>322871097
>>
File: peasants.jpg (30 KB, 442x237) Image search: [Google]
peasants.jpg
30 KB, 442x237
>>322870868
Paying twice for internet. Console gamers are literally peasants
>>
>>322871202
paying for ps+ gives you access to multiplayer, though
on ps4, anyway
>>
>>322870868
>you also have to pay for an account in order to pay for and download DLC
>>
File: 1310428349083_0.png (194 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1310428349083_0.png
194 KB, 500x333
>>322872706
>>
Why people buying consoles then? Is that Stokholm syndrome? Those corporation treat their consumers literally like shit
>>
>>322870868
Money isn't even the problem. It's the practice that pisses me off.
>>
>>322873136
because PC isn't even an option or consideration for millions and millions of gamers.

and Wii U just sucks, so it's not in the running either.

MS has been charging people for over a decade to pay for online and Sony followed suit because they saw that they could get away with it and had been paying the bill on their own for so long. What are the consumers going to do? Again, neither PC or Wii U is even a factor for many, so you go with one console and one service because that's that.

Hell, Nintendo will probably charge too once they get their heads out of their asses and start thinking in the modern day when it comes to designing their consoles. They still don't even understand the importance of online play.

PC only remains free because nobody owns it and nobody could force everyone on it to pay for a service.
>>
>>322871209
Your parents should have really kicked you out already.
>>
File: PC.png (26 KB, 1136x514) Image search: [Google]
PC.png
26 KB, 1136x514
>>322871097
>>
>>322870868
If you only ever buy a console and pay only for ps+/live for a year which is equivalent to 1 retail game. On to of not purchasing any games ever. You still get to play more games in a year from plus/gold offers than say Wiiu.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.