[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You want this right? >You want the best silent hill ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>You want this right?
>You want the best silent hill ever made right?
>Well fuck off!!
>Have another shitty MGS instead!
>And be thankful!
T-thanks
>>
File: Happy Kojima.jpg (167 KB, 1200x649) Image search: [Google]
Happy Kojima.jpg
167 KB, 1200x649
>Kojima is going to make some shitty mecha game instead of a survival horror game
>>
>>322869407
Nobody said Konami was smart.
>>
>>322870634
Indeed, so why the fuck you bring it here?
>>
Spooky Hallway Simulator was not a good video game. SHS might have been good but that was never assured based on P.T.'s dogshit "game design".
>>
Konami did nothing wrong
>>
File: vincent.gif (999 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
vincent.gif
999 KB, 500x265
>mfw konami canceled silent hills
>>
>>322869407
Dude his not going to just make another MGS game. That would be stupid.
>>
>>322869589
Sadly, you're probably right.

Fuck Kojima and his fetish for mechs.
>>
>>322870634
I'm not understanding the point of your response, it's almost like you're lowkey trying to defend this action despite knowing they're in the wrong.
>>
>>322869407
>>Have another shitty MGS instead!
>Implying the best SH even comes closer to V, the worst MGS
How does it feel having bad taste?
>>
>>322869407
>kojimafags
Yeah, a Silent Hill game wich was basically a corridor simulator with jump scares and 4th wall shenanigans.
PRECICELY what comes up in my mind when thinking about Silent Hill.
Thank Santa this was canned.
>>
>>322869589
I do not mind.
Kojima should make more mecha games, this has been all I wanted in life.
>>
File: 1399261457040.gif (227 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1399261457040.gif
227 KB, 200x200
>>322869589
>yfw he makes a survival horror mech game.
>>
>>322874924
Kojima, please go. No one likes mechs but you.
>>
>>322869407
P.T. was shit.

It wasn't even scary to begin with and apparently people like not knowing what the fuck to do next in video games.

>But muh cryptic 4th wall breaking Kojima
>But muh monster designs by Del Taco
>But muh Daryl

I say good riddance to what would have been a bullshit Hollywoodized game with bullshit jump scares because lets face it the "horror" in P.T. was nothing more than jump scares and there was only like three in the whole game. But if you guys want a haunted house simulator then I hope you guys enjoy it.
>>
>>322869407
What are you even talking about, you autistic fuck? Are you trying to say MGS V was worked on instead of Silent Hills? Or are you saying that Kojima's next game will be a MGS clone instead of a silent hills one? Both of those would wrong so please do elaborate. I'd love to get an insight on the workings of a mind with aspergers so by all means do continue.
>>
I can't believe even Junji Ito was involved. Konami only cares about pachinko machines now.
>>
>>322875390
>wasn't scary
sure bud
>>
>>322875126
Speak for yourself. If From are too busy milking Dark Souls for everything it's worth to make another Armored Core then someone else needs to step up.
>>
>>322869407
it was worse that they released that teaser

>This is the potential that Silent Hill still has
That's pretty fucking neato Konami, may i have more?
>Fuck no
>>
>>322875710
Did you, how did Kojima put it... shit your pants?

Were you ashamed of your words and deeds?
>>
>Best Silent Hill game
>its just a fucking hall with the lights off and a jump scare

seriously?
>>
>>322875390
>I'm going to shitpost today and no one can stop me.
>>
HIT THE LEVER
>>
>>322875780
Thisss

I gurantee any mech game by Kojima will be good
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.