[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasteland 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: wasteland 2 trigger.jpg (521 KB, 1680x1045) Image search: [Google]
wasteland 2 trigger.jpg
521 KB, 1680x1045
I just beat it.

Can someone explain why /v/ hates this game?
>>
>>322860285
meme game
>>
There are some vocal few who do. I think they were expecting Fallout 1.5 instead of a proper Wasterland sequel.
>>
I thought it was very unbalanced
>>
The camera zoom is fucking terrible
>>
>>322861262
>I thought it was very unbalanced

Yeah, energy weapons are pretty shit. Even in the DC with all the energy weapon perks.
>>
>>322861896
If you thought energy was shit try handguns.
doesn't matter though because assault rifles are the most powerful by far and ammo isn't scarce so you can outfit your entire squad with them.
>>
>>322861991
>doesn't matter though because assault rifles are the most powerful by far

You'd have to be high to think this. Especially with all the perks you can get for Sniper like Deadeye.
>>
>>322862049

Sniper Rifles are nice. Getting a free crit is nice. But it does not compare in anyway to using a burst fire to deal 3 hits of near sniper rifle damage. Assault rifles have close to the same range as snipers, more damage output, and are extremely effective up close as well. Other weapons can be good if used well in their roles, assault rifles are amazing in every single one.
>>
I can't play it because >64bits
>>
File: loving father.png (73 KB, 839x235) Image search: [Google]
loving father.png
73 KB, 839x235
>>322860285
The way the main story unfolds didn't really grab my attention but I found the idea of being a part of post-apocalyptic A-Team, walking the Earth, helping people out and stuff, pretty fun. Having four or even more characters talking with NPCs gives you some wiggle room for roleplaying, if you're into it.
>>
I got burnt out by the time I hit the fucking railroad and mad monk areas. Seriously fuck those places. Why can't I just go to the prison without getting the treads
>>
>>322860285
it's just a boring repetition after your first mission (mine was the bio-lab)
>>
>>322865403
>>322865663
This is probably my biggest complaint as well. Shit gets boring pretty fast as you're just doing the same thing over and over, just in different locations and to different people. Some anons were saying that it gets better after you leave Arizona but - eh.
>>
>>322860285
Because they haven't played it.
It gets a lot better in the second half and I would be down for a wasteland 3.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.