[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deus Ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: JC Minton.png (809 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JC Minton.png
809 KB, 1280x720
Deus Ex thread anyone?
>>
>>322859326
Playing this right now. Just got to Hong Kong. How much of this game is left?
>>
>>322861730

Quite a bit
>>
>>322861730
a lot
>>
>>322861730
Much, and it's the best part that's left too
>>
Saw a thread earlier that discussed the "hobo" playthrough

It's a playthrough on realistic difficulty where you have no weapons, empty inventory and upgrade no skills

Apparently it's possible to finish the game with this

How the fuck did Ion Storm plan for this
>>
UNATCO?
>>
>>322862086
>where you have no weapons, empty inventory and upgrade no skills

how? I would assume you need lams or lockpicks.
>>
>>322862194
Un... Unatco?
>>
>>322862086
I have the same question as
>>322862209
You need explosives to blow up the ship.
>>
>>322862560
>>322862209
I have no idea, maybe I was rused - but seeing how many ways you can complete each level it wouldn't surprise me that much that a complete hobo run was possible
>>
Man the flamethrower makes this game so easy.
>>
During the collapse JC frees the Grays and asks them for help.

Anybody else want a DX game set during that time frame? There's so much shit we don't know.
>>
>>322863081
>teaming up with ayy lmao

Xcom would like a word with you.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NaaRPwkodI
>>
>>322864467
>that ending
heh
>>
>>322863341
>>teaming up with ayy lmao

JC does team up with them though.
>>
So how do we feel about the gmdx mod?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.