[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened? What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Played, Expected, Got Chivalry.png (935 KB, 930x1451) Image search: [Google]
Played, Expected, Got Chivalry.png
935 KB, 930x1451
What happened?
What went wrong?
>>
File: chiv.jpg (278 KB, 1020x1102) Image search: [Google]
chiv.jpg
278 KB, 1020x1102
Heres mine
>>
>>322815694
>Well, good job guys, time to make a game for Spike TV that nobody wanted or asked for and never look back at this game again.
>never look back at this game again
I fucking wish. Deadliest Warrior is way more fun than the base game, but it's terribly balanced and has bugs out the ass. If only they would go back and fix it.
>>
>Cant beat an maa
git gut
>>
>>322816320

>TornBummer
>Fixing anything

Nah, just release another "update" with more microtransactions and people will be happy.
>>
>Being bad

Sounds like a you problem OP
>>
File: 463.jpg (83 KB, 577x624) Image search: [Google]
463.jpg
83 KB, 577x624
MAA's are easy to beat as knight. just switch to norse or broad. if you cant move as fast you can atleast attack as fast, easy trade hits and hes dead in 2 hits wheres as a heavy knight would take 5 if he has a norse or broad.

Just git gud.
>>
GIT
>>
>>322816149
this is more accurate than op
>>
File: war-of-the-roses-multiplayer.jpg (99 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
war-of-the-roses-multiplayer.jpg
99 KB, 800x450
War of the Roses was technically the better game mechanically, too bad for it Chivalry released with far superior game modes and maps.
>>
>>322818295
The one thing chivalry really needed was sword clashing and half swording
>>
>>322815694
When playing at launch using third person felt like literal cheating
>>
Devs couldn't code for shit, left day one bugs in the game and just ignored them, left exploits in the game calling them "features", and then started pumping out cosmetics and free weekends to keep the playercount up.
>>
>>322818295
aint a sequel on the works/released?
something about vikings?
>>
>>322820839
you forget when they removed voice chat after some guys e-bullied them
>>
>>322820951
Are you thinking of For Honor, that Ubisoft game?
>>
>>322822807
Nah hes thinking of War Of The Vikings
>>
>>322823196
yeah that
cant find shit on it
or war of the roses
no marketing there, not even shills
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.