[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you chaos witches are okay, Don't go to Lost Izalith
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: witch.jpg (73 KB, 1008x719) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
73 KB, 1008x719
Some of you chaos witches are okay, Don't go to Lost Izalith tomorrow.
>>
Lost Izalith is never okay.
Don't go there.
>>
>>322798414
>Using r9k me-mes
>on /v/
>>
>>322798820
Fuck off. Fun things are fun.
>>
>>322798697
Whats the matter anon, afraid of a few demons?
>>
>>322798414
Lost Izalith was a cool area, demon ruins on the otherhand...
>>
>>322800796
Out of all the post-Anor Londo areas I'm sure we can agree

Neato>Forkings>Seath>Izalith
>>
>>322801114
> 4 Kings
> A Post Lord Vessal area

Maybe if you're a casual.

That said, New Londo, Dukes Archives and Tomb of Giants were pretty good areas, Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith were abysmal.

Seath, Nito and 4 Kings were mediocre-decent bosses, Bed of Chaos is pure unadulterated shit.
>>
>>322801706
Don't be a fag dood, you knew what I meant, most people do forkings after anor londo.

I agree with everything else there although I personally hate dukes archives.
>>
>>322799591
this isn't a fun thing though
>>
>>322801706
New Londo > Tomb of the Giants. And the Kiln is better than all of them.
>>
>>322803595
Opinion.
>>
>>322803871
New Londo would have been much better if the "Ghosts will ignore you" Ring hadn't been cut from the game.

Going through the first time is a horrible, but unique, experience. After you've done it once it just becomes tedious having to remember a Jagged Ghost Blade of Transiant Curses every time you die to the 4 Kings or just want to explore the lower area.
>>
>dark souls 2 hardest mechanic is character creation
I just want to play with my waifu.
>>
>>322806265
i just paint my character one solid color then put a giant black tattoo on his face
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.