[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you in good relationship with your father?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: hei.jpg (51 KB, 1280x710) Image search: [Google]
hei.jpg
51 KB, 1280x710
Are you in good relationship with your father?
>>
No
Next question!
>>
Yes. He's also my boss and he also plays vidya with me
>>
No. He molested me. He's also dead.
>>
Mine's been dead for almost 7 years. But yes, when he was still alive I did.
>>
Probably not since I meet men off the internet and call them daddy while they fuck my boipussy
>>
What father?
>>
>>322774165
Look at this nepotism bitch. Make something for yourself fag, build your own life.
>>
Nope, he's an asshole which worries me because I see a lot of him in myself.
>>
We are brahs.
>>
>>322774274
i like you
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 349x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 349x366
No, nor my Mother. They're my Father and Mother, not my Parents.
>>
No, he is dead.

Next question.
>>
File: 1417592275221.jpg (28 KB, 319x241) Image search: [Google]
1417592275221.jpg
28 KB, 319x241
Kinda looks like hihachi is punching himself here.
just a little anyways.
But no, was never in my life.
HOW ABOUT YOU, FAGGOT?
>>322773767
>>
I haven't seen or spoken to him in 14 years.
>>
>>322774338
Lol cry about it poorfag
>>
Yeah, we frequently drink together and have similar tastes in music.
>>
>>322774461
>HOW ABOUT YOU, FAGGOT?
Not really. He died when I was 18 because he hated doctors.
>>
>this thread
>>
He's my best friend

Which is fucking pathetic since he lives a couple states away
>>
>>322773767
You know those cartoonishly angry dads from old timey times who constantly frighten and threaten their family to get what they want?

yeah he's one of those
>>
I am, my dad's pretty cool.
>>
>/v/ has daddy issues

Huh who knew? It's almost like they sit in their rooms and waste away playing video games.
>>
I haven't talked to him in about 7 years. Biggest egotistical I've known.
>>
>>322774737
That's his grandfather tho
>>
we're incredibly similar in a lot of ways, i like to think we have a better relationship than most father/sons but he did prioritize work and kind of just left video games to keep me company when i was young. Doesn't prioritize work now nearly as much now.
>>
>>322775336
He still has daddy issues like the rest of us.
>>
>>322775396
>hates his father
>thinks his nazi grandpa was bretty cool

Yea that's about right.
>>
Yeah. We're alright.
>>
File: 1447862584540.gif (884 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1447862584540.gif
884 KB, 245x150
No.
He's a fucking low life sperg
>>
Though we share absolutely no common interests, and whenever he walks in on me and my brother watching an american movie or playing a video game he starts questioning and making fun of everything.
He is still the most understanding and intelligent person I know, and we've had many long and profound conversations that I will hold dearly until I die, which will hopefully happen in the next 4 years.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>322774737
You mean this?
>>
File: 1428709296865.gif (3 MB, 275x150) Image search: [Google]
1428709296865.gif
3 MB, 275x150
>>322775517
Basecuhlay
>>322775389
Yeah this is my mother and I, feel for you nigguh.
Don't push him away though. my guess is he just wanted to provide but didn't realize you'd rather have him than a fancier apartment/home just like my mom did.
>>
>>322773767
We're not bff's or anything, but we get along just fine.
>>
No, but as I get older I've started to feel bad for him.
Talking about VIDEO GAMES, my dad always bugged me about playing them. Now he's alone and miserable, what does he do? He plays video games all day.
>>
Eh. He basically wasn't there, which is probably why I'm always on the internet.

He prioritizes work which keeps us in a good place financially, but I don't know him. Everything he's done in his life I've heard second hand, though he sounds like a good person. When he does talk to me it's for stereotypical school shit. He never talks about me or himself. I'm still salty he was habitually late picking me up from band stuff. I might've actually stuck with it if he gave a damn.
>>
>>322775389
>>322776352
>boohoo my dad prioritizes work

I bet both of you ungrateful cunts never actually took the initiative to try and get to know your fathers.
>>
>>322775670
>tfw dad introduced you to Star Wars as a kid but didn't live long enough to see this movie with you
>>
yeah I fucking love my dad, if he died I would be very sad indeed. I laugh at you fatherless autists
>>
>>322775670
What's happening to Clint Eastwood?
>>
>>322775670
>people actually thought that spoilers would have some sort of negative effect on how this movie did

Kek
>>
>>322776813
i literally said we have a better relationship now that he doesn't work 12+ hour midnight shifts while sleeping all day. He's the big boss now and can afford to actually interact with his family now.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.