[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuckin americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tingleballoontrip.gif (79 KB, 469x341) Image search: [Google]
tingleballoontrip.gif
79 KB, 469x341
fuckin americans
>>
Nobody wants your fucking twinkle game you fucking queersteed
>>
>>322679651
...but it did come out in Europe. I picked it up in England when I visited, and I'm Clapistani.
>>
>>322679993
That was the first game. It had a sequel that never got out of Japan.
>>
>>322679993
No you didn't. This is the sequel.

>>322679651
I pirated the first one an it was really good so I imported a European version when that came out. The second was clearly never getting an English release so I just got the Japanese version of that and and while the first half was okay the second half was complete shit. Not worth playing.
>>
>>322680871
I didn't know that, but how is it America's fault? If Europe bought the first surely the sequel would've been localized.

Don't get me wrong, we are at fault for a lotta shit. But I don't think we take the rap for this.
>>
>>322681653
Not OP but if America had gotten the first one it would have had more sales and the sequel might have had a chance not really but one can dream
>>
I'm mostly waiting for Monster hunter X
>implying I even want a fucking twinkle game
>>
>>322679776
why do I feel the sudden urge to clop...
>>
>>322681336
Cool, I bought the sequel too. Going to play it one of these days. Nice to know it is playable in some sense.
>>
>>322682153
finished :)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.