[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: That launch title you got when there were nogaems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Rrr-wii-cover.jpg (59 KB, 256x362) Image search: [Google]
Rrr-wii-cover.jpg
59 KB, 256x362
ITT: That launch title you got when there were nogaems
>>
Genji: Days of the Blade

The camera system was so bad it has to be seen to be believed. Half the time I was fighting enemies who were off screen.
>>
Nintendogs + Cats

It was okay, I chose the pomeranian
>>
Dead or Alive Dimensions. Still the second best game I played on 3DS to this day, back when it had Spotpass support anyways.
>>
>>322672251
Nintendogs was great on the original DS but i don't think they added enough to make it worth it 6 years later
>>
>>322671160
Both remakes of Rayman 2, being Rayman DS when the DS first came out and Rayman 3D for the 3DS.
>>
>>322674561

Rayman 2 was on DS? I recall Rayman 1 being on GBA and it maybe getting a DS port but I wasn't sure about 2. I do know about the 3DS port, though.
>>
>>322674896
Rayman DS was just awful. Haven't played the 3DS port but supposedly it's improved.
>>
>>322671160

My parents got me this on Christmas of 2006 as insurance for a Wii since they were fucking impossible to find at the time. I also ended up renting Red Steel and actually liked it. Kinda wish 2 had kept its aesthetic since it played much better but I don't care much for westerns.
>>
>>322671160

Fuck there's so many and I can only remember thte consoles

>Snes
Super Tennis
>Mega Drive
Columns
>PS1
Battle Arena something something
>N64
Fifa 64
>Saturn
Virtua Fighter arcade port thing
>PS2
Ready to Rumbler
>GC
Dave Mirra BMX
>DS
Warioware
>Wii
Happy Feet
>WiiU
Arkham City
>3DS
SF4U
>>
>>322676062

WarioWare Touched was great for like a week. I also forgot that I had SF4 for 3DS but I traded it in not very long after since I'm pretty shit at SF even on a good day.
>>
>>322676352

WarioWare was actually pretty okay, but not my cup of tea. Got boring quickly. SF4 just wasn't suited to the 3DS and felt really off
>>
>>322671160
Warioware touched
Sonic and the secret rings
Zombiu
Polaris
>>
>>322671160
It was OK. The soccer game made me laugh the first time I played it.
>>
>>322676062
Battle Arena Toshinden?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.