[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: couch.jpg (10 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
couch.jpg
10 KB, 258x195
Why did couch co-op have to die!?
>>
>>322647897
Worst thing about modern gaming is the lack of offline multiplayer in most games.
>>
why are you posting pictures of little boys? pedophile fucker.
>>
>>322647897
Convenience due to online play.
>>
>>322647897
it didn't have to, but its what happens when people get lazy, why go to a friends place to play vidya when you can just play over the internet.
>>
>>322647897

I'm kind of grateful

My friend always trying to grab my dick during spontaneous wrestling. Now I can play vidya with him without homoerotic tension.
>>
>>322648280
I don't necessarily want to call it lazy either. Playing online allows for you to have your own screen, too.
>>
someone post the gay guys kissing after gaming webm
>>
It's a great way to force people to buy more copies if they want to play with their friends.
>>
>>322648585
Most grown folks who liked games were going to have their own copies anyway.

Or did you like only having access to Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart on the weekends?
>>
>>322647897
it's called LAN parties you fucking normie
>>
Because splitting sub-30fps, cinematic, pres "x" to win gamplay into two screens is too much for consoles to handle.
>>
>>322648935

>Spending a weekend hauling your rig to a recreational facility and spending couple of nights with other unwash NEETs.

Sounds awful
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 1050x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 1050x750
It's called Buying a Wii U
>>
>>322648804
>Not having a friend come over/going to their place and co-oping a brand new.
Oh right. People on /v/ don't have friends.
>>
>>322649329
its fun
>>
>>322651414
What does that have to do with what I said? Are you over your friend's house every day? Do you like having to drive across town just to play Mario Kart period?
>>
>>322651414
NEVER FUCKING REPLY TO ME AGAIN UNLESS YOU'RE CONTRIBUTING TO THE THREAD
>>
>>322647897
you can always go back to those good couch co-op games you liked though. they're still good you know.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>322648337
This.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.