[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you all do it? How do you guys manage to balance work,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 22
File: 1416862632121.jpg (121 KB, 1278x842) Image search: [Google]
1416862632121.jpg
121 KB, 1278x842
How do you all do it?

How do you guys manage to balance work, friends, girlfriends, exercise, other hobbies AND videogames?

I feel like I'm just falling behind on all the games.
>>
You don't... You just don't. I'm sorry, friend.
>>
>>322629260
I don't have any of those.
>>
>>322629260
Well meme'd my friend, well meme'd indeed.
>>
>>322629260
>girlfriends

Why did she suddenly stop texting
>>
>waaaaah i don't have infinite time
Get rid of your girlfriend if you give that much of a shit.
>>
>>322629494
Because she's fucking a white guy now.
>>
>>322629260

I don't have a girlfriend, problem solved.

All the rest of those are fine to balance.
>>
>get up at 7am
>listen to music/podcasts omw to work
>work 9-5 M-F
>come home to gf
>watch a movie with her/eat with her/play vidya by myself or with m8s
>probably 7pm by the time i'm all set
>go to bed at 11pm

4 hours of time to do whatever between the time I get home to the time I go to bed. and then weekends you can play vidya too or do other hobbies. it's not impossible. a bit difficult, yes, but not impossible. many, many, millions of people have done it before
>>
you don't do all the shit every fucking day of the week you fucking retard
>hurr every day i must see my friends/girlfriend
>hurr every day i must go partying and do excersive
>>
>>322629260
>work, friends, girlfriends, exercise, other hobbies AND videogames?

>work
i dont have work,dont know why,nobody wants me
>friends
just have one friend i meet from time to time (and we play videogames when we meet lol)
>girlfriends
i actually have one but our relationship has gotten worse because i cant find a job. im searching for one right now. i only meet her on the weekend
>exercise
only exercixe twice a week for an hour so i dont get fat,dont have any muscles
>other hobbies
i dont have other hobbies
>videogames
playing all the time
>>
>>322629260
I'm a fit guy with a nice job that gets on well with people. I haven't gotten laid since 2010. I still like videogames though.

[spoilers] Life is alright, maybe someday i'll meet a girl i like, maybe not [/spoiler]
>>
>get up at 5 am
>go to the gym early, less people and more quiet
>get back at 6
>shower and browse 4chan
>leave at 8am
>30 minute buss journey
>arrive at 8:30 am to have a cup of tea and settle in
>eat packed lunch and browse 4chan for my break
>get bus back, browse 4chan on phone on bus free wifi
>arrive home at 6
>do what I want until 9pm, play vidya, learn, whatever
>go to bed
>repeat
>>
>>322630312
you will find the right girl someday anon.i wish you all my luck
>>
my last "job" schedule was 6 hours
>wake up at 8 am arrive job at 9 am
>leave job at 3pm go gym till 7pm
>5 free hours to do anything i wanted
>>
It's not hard. This is why we've been taught time management skills since grade school.
Unless you're working in a sweatshop you should have 4-5 free hours a day.
That's lots of time.
>>
>>322630637

I have good time mangament, it's just i get really absorbed in what I'm doing and it makes 5 hours feel like 1.
>>
>>322630504
>4 hours
>at the gym

For what reason? You can get everything you need done in max 1.5 hours.
>>
>go to work
>come home
>play video games and drink
>sleep and repeat

This is where most of you will end up. It's not too bad, I guess. Get into an MMO.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (145 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
145 KB, 510x755
>>322629260
>friends, girlfriends, exercise
I know not everyone is a NEET and everything, but seriously, where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>322630941
he is getting fucked by buff guys in the shower

this takes some time
>>
>>322630941
well that was wrong , actually it was 3 hours
i'm bored in my house so i do a lot of cardio on gym (which its 1:30)
i can train any muscle in 30 minutes but yea sometimes we end doing 2 big muscles and 2 small muscles in a single day
>>
>>322629260

>mfw work 9 hours, nights and weekends while my friends and gf all have 9-5 weekday jobs
>mfw I never do anything anymore
>>
>>322630994

A popular anonymous imageboard where anybody can post.
>>
>work
Don't have a job. Will be getting one eventually. I study but that takes up only about three hours every few days, fewer when I get a job and don't have to visit five lectures a week anymore.
>friends
Lost touch since I graduated. Only people I talk to regularly are online and family.
>girlfriends
lolno. Avoiding this for a while.
>exercise
Stopped doing this after I stopped caring.
>other hobbies
I don't actually have any anymore. I think I used to, but they don't interest me anymore.
>videogames
Can't, must shitpost on /v/.

Eventually I'll have to sacrifice a few hours a day for work in addition to visiting lectures, but the rest is still all mine. The trick is probably having depression so you no longer care about these things. The drawback are occasional suicidal thoughts and knowing you're fucking yourself over very slowly over the long term.
>>
File: 1448536491454.jpg (23 KB, 238x286) Image search: [Google]
1448536491454.jpg
23 KB, 238x286
>get up
>browse 4chan
>browse youtube
>sleep
>>
File: grow2.png (15 KB, 690x433) Image search: [Google]
grow2.png
15 KB, 690x433
>>322629260
I work on morning hours so I wake up and go to work and come back by 3 pm, it isn't a full-time job and i'm sent home early most of the time because I can work from my PC, which leaves me the rest of the day almost absolutely free

my only other hobbies are drawing and tabletop RPGs, one which I sometimes choose over videogames, and tabletop RPGs usually have a set day of the week accorded with the group, but we usually don't hang out in weekdays anyways and they're my entire group of friends

my girlfriend hangs out with me most of the time so she doesn't disrupt anything, she's mostly either playing vidya WITH me or she's sitting on the couch with her 3DS

exercise gets sprinkled around the day, doing a few pushups and other stuff here and there whenever i get like 30 minutes of doing nothing

the rest is filled with rest and videogames or series

it really isn't that hard, but I can see how someone with a more hour-intensive work and a more active life could have a harder time managing their time than me

don't lose hope, anon!
>>
>>322630443
Thanks anon
>>
>>322629260
I pretty much quit having friends way back in school because I never found a way to balance them between gfs and videogames.

I don't have to exercise because my job really is just exercise.
>>
File: 1449504114549.gif (647 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449504114549.gif
647 KB, 500x281
>>322629260
I dont.
My life is just work, college and video games.
>>
Work is exercise for me, just eat well, get a girlfriend and friends that like the same games.
>>
File: 1388766190607.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1388766190607.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>322629260

>Go to uni
>Meet some new friends who were big on games just like I was
>One of them is a really cool guy, who shares the same video game I do
>We spend time talking about vidya we both enjoy, he's played more games than I have
>His friends then come and start talking about anime with him
>He seems to have a great taste in anime as well, watched tons and tons of it.
>He also has a girlfriend, several other sets of friends back where he lives, and here at uni
>He does English Lit and has to read around several books, one being around 1000 pages long or so
>He's only 20

I don't even know man, from what I gathered he plays tons of vidya, watches tons of anime, studies for his exams and reads quite a few books, has a girlfriend, spends time with all of his friends and still has time to shitpost on /v/

I guess he's really living the life.
>>
>>322629260
Gotta cut one. Either make Videogames your only hobby, or cut exercise and get fat.
>>
>>322632534
Not op but I am falling behind on games. My back log has like 6 games now and dragons dogma comes out next week. This is impossible.
>>
>work
I'm NEET at the moment but I'm a accountant, but I do a few jobs here and there to support my hobby.

>friends
We go drinking from time to time and I see them every once in a while.

>girlfriends
I'm 23 and I'm a virgin. I have no romantic or sexual experience with women, in fact I cry about it sometimes at night in fear I might die as lonely virgin. I watched 40 year old virgin again and it wasn't funny. It was sad.

>exercise
I'm such a lazy fuck. I try to tell myself to exercise but it doesn't happen, I play vidya instead or browse /v/.

>other hobbies
My only other hobbies are watching anime, reading manga.

>videogames
It's one of the only things I have in my life, to be honest.
>>
Video games is a bit of a shit hobby desu, never seems as fulfilling as sports, exercise, creative things etc
>>
>>322629260
>Be working class pleb so work and exorcise are one in the same
>all my friends are coworkers so that's three down
>ain't got no gf
>find plenty of time to vidya

Maybe you're trying too hard OP
>>
>>322629260
I have a job and i exercise every day but I'm single.
The only other hobby i have is fishing on the weekends and i box 4 or 5 times a week but that counts as exercise. If i had a girlfriend i dont think i would have to either drop games or friends it sucks man. It would be nice to get a GF that likes to watch me play video games but the girls i hang out with aren't into that kind of thing.
>>
Drop the girlfriend, drop the other hobbies, reduce the exercise.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 683x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 683x662
>>322629693
This. Unless your gf is into literally almost everything you're into and is basically a perfect match for you, having a gf is the only thing that makes everything else hard to balance because you're factoring a whole other persons needs into the decisions you make.

Avoid gfs for a while, get your shit together, get paid, get fit, get vidya you want, and THEN you're ready to bring a gf into it. That is, assuming you're not a socially awkward fuck.
>>
>>322633931
those people don't actually exist.
most likely, a few of those are lies.
you can literally just browse the internet and copy someone's informed opinion pretending you've read/watched something
>>
>>322629969

^^This

Learn to manage your time and don't do everything every day.

I only play games when I have people over; so that's two birds with one stone right there.
>>
>>322632094
Are you me? How do I get out? I can't take it any longer.
>>
I have 4 good friends, a 2 year old son, a Vidya loving wife and an 8 to whenever I want nanager position to pay for my 3 and a half bedroom home.
Workout on Tuesday Thursday and Saturday, play guitar in a metal band once a month.
And I still get a solid 3-6 hours of games a day, your just fucking retarded.
>>
>>322630084
>have one but our relationship has gotten worse because i cant find a job. im searching for one right now.

I feel you man. I was made redundant last year. Couldn't find another job in time so lost my home. Then the girlfriend left me. Moved back to my folks in the middle of nowhere. Can't find a job anywhere but still trying.

Chin up anon. You're not alone and it'll turn around.
>at least that's what I tell myself
>>
>>322635592
>half bedroom
what is this.
>>
>>322635592
Also buy a slow cooker and have your meals ready when your off work.
>>
>>322635801
thats a good idea m8
>>
>>322635547
Seek help. That seems to be a good first step. Then I suppose you'll need to figure out how to care about yourself enough that you want to change. I have no idea how to do that though.
>>
>>322630379
Bro, do you even eat in the evening?
>>
I've started exclusively playing shmups and rhythm games, i.e. games that I can enjoy for like 10 minutes to a couple of hours so that I can fit a little bit in during the day. I literally just do not have the time for anything that requires more commitment than that.
>>
>>322635097
There is a wikihow to stop being a weaboo
>>
>>322629260
>work, friends, girlfriends, exercise, other hobbies AND videogames?

Easymode
>Start Business out of a hobby
>Hire Girlfriend as Assistant/Secretary
>Hire Friends as workers
>Do some of the physical labour
>Sit in office playing Video games the rest of the time.

Nice pasta meme btw
>>
>>322629260
>How do you guys manage to balance work
I got none.

>friends
Only a few and I don't see them often.

>girlfriends
Lol. Do you know where you are?

>exercise
Lol.

>other hobbies
I like to pretend I do have other hobbies, but I just never have the patience, money, or interest to invest in them.

>AND videogames?
I fucking hate video games.
>>
>>322636369
Model /v/ browser.
Take notes everyone.
>>
>>322636369
/thread
>>
>>322630312

Been on a dry spell myself since job and lady left. Been just over a year but feel a long spell coming on. Mostly because I can't be bothered any more. Wish you well anon and you have the right attitude
>>
>>322629260
>having a girlfriend
>having a job
>having friends
>exercising besides fapping or fucking your fleshlight
>having hobbies besides watching anime and shitposting
>playing video games
fuck off normie
>>
I don't, my life is a constant car wreck.
>>
>>322629260

Sleep is for chumps. I do it as little as possible. You lose a lot of time to it.
>>
File: arfeel.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
arfeel.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>322635723
Anon I've been there, exactly right there with you. Everyone pressuring me for a job, living in nowhereland with only two places that regularly hire. Neither hired me. It sucks, and for me it took a move to move forward.

I went on welfare for a bit. Used that to pay rent on a place. Found myself a job in a more populated area. Now I have a job I kind of like. (Its back shift) and my coworkers have begun to acknowledge me. Don't give up, and think of a way out.
>>
>>322631685

I feel you anon. My last job was 12hr flipping days to nights. 3nights 1off 5days 2off repeat. Lost my entire social life and went a bit weird as I was alone in a clean room for the duration.

Solitary confinement should be banned especially in the workplace.
>>
>>322632094
>The trick is probably having depression so you no longer care about these things. The drawback are occasional suicidal thoughts and knowing you're fucking yourself over very slowly over the long term

Well put. Agreed
>>
I don't, honestly. My family and my job take up the vast majority of my time. Keeping in shape also takes a good chunk of it. When I have time to play a game it's generally for an hour or two at a time or on the rare weekend I'm free.

This generally just manifests itself as a difficulty becoming invested in games. I know for a fact I would love the Witcher, but I know I have to be in the perfect mind set to start it and stay invested.
>>
>>322636950
I can't be happy unless I sleep alot. This life isn't for me, is it?
>>
>>322629260

>Work

Get disability, school scholarships.

>Friends

lol

>Grillfriends

My main grillfriend and I just broke up.

My side grillfriend and I broke up six months ago.

I have SO much more time/money and SO much less drama/bullshit.

>Exercise

I just don't eat super shitty.

>Other hobbies.

Like what?

>Vidya

Plenty of time, forever.
>>
How I manage?
- No job
- Parents pay for shit
- College is 3 hours a day.
- another 3 hours study at home,
- game for the rest 10 hours
-8 hours sleep
>>
>Wake up
>Shower, eat, play video games, and do homework if needed
>Go to work at 6 (night shift)
>Get home
>Sleep
>Repeat until Friday
>Go to school
>Come home and play video games all weekend or hang out with friends.
Rinse and repeat

It's not that hard to balance shit out if you don't have a girlfriend. I maybe not have 12+ hours a day to play vidya but that's what the weekends for.
>>
>>322632405

>Same
>>
File: 1446259787958.jpg (89 KB, 736x907) Image search: [Google]
1446259787958.jpg
89 KB, 736x907
> 2 hours traveling to work (no exagerration)
> work 8 hours
> 2 hours traveling back
> 1 hour shower + preparing/eating dinner
> gf needs attention too, so there goes another hour easily
> shitpost on /v/ for an hour
> go to bed because exhausted

My life a shit.
>>
>>322634589
>watched 40 year old virgin again and it wasn't funny. It was sad

>I just thought it was shit.

Don't sweat it anon. A mate of mine was a virgin at 35 and he has a girlfriend now. When you meet the right person you know and no other shit matters. Just get out there so you have the chance to meet.

>mfw my younger bro moans constantly about being single yet all he does is sit in his room or at his mates house. He expects it to come to him.
>>
>>322634601

>only if you are shit at them....
>>
>>322635030
>It would be nice to get a GF that likes to watch me play video games but the girls i hang out with aren't into that kind of thing.

So you are saying you want my girlfriend anon? When she isn't watching or playing games with me she is a monster for let's plays.
>>
>>322635738

>A Cupboard
>>
File: 1451377641479.gif (235 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
1451377641479.gif
235 KB, 276x268
>>322638265
>College is 3 hours a day
How? My college is more like a highschool spread along the whole day, at least mondays and fridays are almost empty.
>>
File: 1451258785249.png (461 KB, 719x699) Image search: [Google]
1451258785249.png
461 KB, 719x699
>>322639010
Why not just move closer to your workplace?
>>
>>322635801

I use mine almost every day.

...but then I eat curry most days.

Works a treat if you are too lazy or inept to cook like me.
>>
>>322635960

>His mum cooks it for him
>>
>>322639010
I know a guy who drives 2 hours to work and 2 hours back.
His life is stupid.
So is yours.
He's spending a 6th of his life driving.
You should move.
>>
>girlfriend
>other hobbies
Cross those 2 out and you're golden
>>
>friends
>girlfriends
>exercise
lol
>>
>>322639274
What has being good at video games got to do with enjoyment and fulfilment?
>>
>>322629260
>I dont exercise, I just eat healthy.
>I don't have irl friends anymore.
>I only work 8 hours a day, so enough time in the evening to split between watching tv with wife, and playing vidya.
>Only see family on holidays, or occasional weekend visit from mom.

That's pretty much how I manage. Also, I accrue pto at a rate of 8 hours every two weeks, so sometimes I just take a few days off and vidya the entire time.
>>
>I'm a chef who works 12 hours a day.
>when I finish my shift I head back to the staff acomodation and get either drunk, stoned or take coke with my colleagues.
>internet is too shit to play games or stream anime.
I'm starting to miss NEET life.
>>
>>322637360

My village has 2 newsagents. One is family owned and run so they never hire. The other has a bitch of a manager who must not like me as I have applied loads of times.

I get £70 per week in job seekers (only welfare I am entitled to)
I pay folks £60 in housekeeping
The other ten is my bus fare back to job centre.

I know I need to move but I am in a bind.

I might have some inheritance coming in soon and might use that to either get my car back on the road or just skip town.

Folks are saying they don't want me having it until I have a job because I'll "piss it up the wall". They don't seem to see how that is not helping so I have a fight on my hands.

I'll figure something out I'm sure. I just need enough to move. Trying to figure that part out now but it's tough.

Thanks for the kind words anon.
>>
what I honestly don't get is how anyone can not save money.

Seriously, looking at the wage I am expected to get (not even that high) compared with rent and other expenses, I still have a fuckload of money I can save.

Mostly because no gf, no drinknig, no expensive hobbies.

I could easily be a millionaire by 35 with some wise financial investments and decisions and then begin thinking of a family then.

Why do so many idiots fuck every hole they see at age 20 and ruin their lives?
>>
>>322641642
Lesser-minded individuals are more likely to fall for the "social status is improved via repeated intercourse" meme.
>>
>>322640127
Wouldn't be able to afford it, and even if I did, all my friends and family are here, so...
>>
>>322629260

Juggle. I just got home from playing hockey with my friends. Now I will play some videogames. If my girlfriend doesn't come by for dinner I will probably read a book or tweak my MtG decks. Then sleep. Repeat tomorrow in a different order.

It helps when your friends and girlfriend share your interests so you can combine them. It's not that hard. You just have to be okay with not being able to always do what you want to do, at least not all in one day.
>>
>>322641426
Do you treat people like chef ramsay would? Like scream IT'S RAW in their faces, berate them with name calling, and kick them out of the kitchen?
>>
File: Acting.png (814 KB, 1248x705) Image search: [Google]
Acting.png
814 KB, 1248x705
>Have job in retail
>Cutie gets hired
>Like her since day one and she says she likes me too
>Hit it off but we only see each other while working
>She says i need to guve her more of my time and take her places
>Tell her i want to quit my job so i can spent more time with her
>She says she doesn't want me to quit because she wants me to be with her in there, also she needs a guy with money because she has a child
What do /v/?
I really want to quit it's too stressful and no time, energy, freedom and fun but i probably will lose her if i quit. I love her.
>>
>>322638015

I have just always struggled to sleep more than an hour or two a night since I was a kid. For a long time I tried to force sleep by just staying in bet for regular amounts of time or dosing on sleeping pills (which never worked, just made it harder to do anything else).

Eventually I just gave up fighting it. Accepted it; and just tried to do something productive with the time. In the first year of this I:
Learned basic Japanese (spoken not written)
Learned to animate with flash and started to do intro's, banners, menus freelance for websites eventually getting regular work for a web developer
Learned some action script (enough to get by) and made a few basic games

generally felt a lot better and wish I did it sooner.

I'd say I am lucky but I love sleeping. Dreaming is one of my favorite things (I think because I am lucid a lot). It's amazing and would love to spend more time doing that.
>>
>>322642150
>also she needs a guy with money because she has a child
Dodge that bullet you fucking fool. you don't want to be a god damn cukk, do you?
>>
>Work from 8-4, office is really close
>Come home
>Shower
>Eat
>Onaholes and dollfies, so no need to waste time with a girlfriend
>Do whatever from 5 until 11.
I'm happy with how life turned out.
>>
File: 1449003497704.jpg (25 KB, 253x420) Image search: [Google]
1449003497704.jpg
25 KB, 253x420
>tfw your dream is to live somewhere comfy and just play video games and sleep all day, chill with your bros and cook some good food and play music occasionally

who /quietlife/ here
>>
>>322629260
>excercise
>girlfriends
>work
>other hobbies

HOLY SHIT FAGGOT

Where do you think you are
>>
>>322641453
Yeah, just remove any negativity from your life. If people are heckling you and making you feel like shit you don't need their influence bogging you down. Make it your goal to move away to a better scene. And explore all possible options that'll help you get there.

Hang in there, If I can make it I know you can.
>>
>>322642150
>child
>used goods with a product you didn't even make
>>
>>322641241

I wasn't talking about enjoyment. I can enjoy a game no matter how bad I am.

They said fulfilling.
>>
File: 0062.png (80 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
0062.png
80 KB, 320x240
>tfw if i were to properly study i would have literally no time for anything i like
>even though all i want to do is play solitaire while listening to game grumps to feel like there's other people in the room

I hate other people, I hate studying, I hate the prospect of working 40 hours a day for the next 40 years, I want to hang myself but I couldn't ever do it because it would devastate my family.
>>
>>322630379
You only go to the gym for 30 minutes?
>>
>>322642538
I know she's no good but she's so kind and beautiful, no woman has ever treated me like she does, i straight up love her. Should i really break my bonds with her? I know i should but i can't.
>>322642885
I don't mind her kid she's a cute little girl.
>>
>>322642150
Request one less shift a week. Try it, it might be enough to make you feel better about your job
>>
>>322643072
This is exactly me.
>>
>>322643176
Son you sound like a lost puppy eating scraps out of some poor hobo's hands, trust me when I say you have better prospects out there, getting into a relationship with a single mom is a good way to ruin your life
>>
>>322643176
You're most definitely getting played. "She needs a guy with money because she has a child" is as red flag as red a flag can get. She doesn't care about you, but she probably realized you're someone in dire need of womanly affection and will use you to pull herself out of the gutter.
>>
>>322629260
Its just time management.

I work 3 part time jobs, go to uni, play in two bands, ride my bike everywhere and still find a hour or two for vidya most days. It's easy to make time for friends, lovers, and hobbies if you really care about it.
>>
>>322642150

Saying you will quit your job is basically saying you want her to support you unless you are loaded and work out of some perverse pleasure.

Just take the bitch out for dinner after work. Put some effort in. You are retarded if you can't find any time for someone you "love".

By your wording it sounds a lot more like you just want to quit your job and mooch off of her.
>>
>>322643072
Cheer up anon, I hate working too. Turns out, all it took for me to feel better about it is work back shift in a job where I'm pretty much completely independent with no one breathing down my neck until morning.

I still hate working. But its tolerable, makes days off feel great.
>>
>work

Found your problem. Once you become a wageslave, you forgo pleasures in life. That's why every fucking body that works tells you to find a job that you love. Because that will be your entire life until you're fired or you die.

Welcome to to the machine. Now get into place, cog.
>>
>>322642150
Don't they tell you in retail that used goods are shit?
>>
File: NORMIES (2).png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES (2).png
339 KB, 680x680
>ITT

NORMIES

OUT
>>
>>322629260
>work
>friends
>gf
>exercise
>hobbies
>vidya
Choose 4
>>
>>322642658

Nobody really heckles me. Just disappointed and talk like I'm useless. Friends never invite me out as they know I'll be broke. Only people that give me grief are the folks because they want me out the house again so they can enjoy their retirement. They never moan at my younger bro to move and he has never left.

I can see what I need to do but just need some cash to do it. Might have to start begging or blow jobs. Kek

Cheers anon
>>
File: Christian fedora.png (317 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
Christian fedora.png
317 KB, 500x477
>>322643442
>>322643478
>you have better prospects out there
>She doesn't care about you, but she probably realized you're someone in dire need of womanly affection and will use you to pull herself out of the gutter
This is exactly what all my other co-workers tell me and i know it's true, i'll try to get away from her, i'll try.
>>322643863
To be honest i just hate working in general, life is too short to spend it locked in a store.
If she loved me like i do she wouldn't mind but the other anon are probably right, she wants me to feed her and her child. She even says so when i tell her i hate working: "yeah i wish a man would come and just were to support me so i wouldn't have to work".

She cucks me all the fucking time now that i think about it, thanks guys i can do better.
>>
File: Bear-Hug-.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Bear-Hug-.jpg
104 KB, 1024x768
>>322644809
I could've used this advice a few years ago, got out of that messy relationship a couple years back. Most single moms are pure poison. Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1450572027054.jpg (36 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1450572027054.jpg
36 KB, 480x480
>>322644809
>This is exactly what all my other co-workers tell me and i know it's true, i'll try to get away from her, i'll try.
good man, she might try to keep you in with crocodile tears, don't fall for those either
>>
>>322629260
I don't. I try to find as much as I can to replace videogames entirely. I don't want it in my life anymore, I'd rather do anything else I enjoy.
>>
>>322644809
Good luck, pal. Remember to be more cynical from now on.
>>
>>322644809
>To be honest i just hate working in general, life is too short to spend it locked in a store

I hear you anon. This is not how humans are meant to live. Not natural.

For the "smartest" species we sure were easy to fool into working our whole healthy life just for the gift of dying in comfort. It's a prison few can see the bars.

How convenient that even a shit house costs almost exactly 40hours of work for 50 years? Scam
>>
File: killed by feminism.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
killed by feminism.png
1 B, 486x500
>>322635097
>this image

Why so cruel ?
>>
>>322636369
This.
>>
>>322629260
>going to work
theres your problem
>>
>>322629260
>balance work, friends, girlfriends, exercise, other hobbies AND videogames

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>322629260
Can't do everything you have to focus on a few things. Heck even exercise + GF is difficult sometimes. I spend periodically more time on games, then on exercise etc.
Sometimes I can play with my GF, though mostly she watches.
But yeah, can't spend too much time with toys, when trying to lead an adult life. When I play (too) much, it's mostly escapism.
So better to focus on bettering oneself.
Going out together, and working out are the better ways to spend your lifetime.
Welp, sucks thst I try to platinum yakuza 4 now...
>>
>>322644589
Hang in there friend, keep thinking, you'll find a way out.

And if you need help on the thinking part, try the zero escape games :)
>>
>>322645870
Gonna need the sauce on this, because reasons
>>
File: meikochan.png (425 KB, 924x621) Image search: [Google]
meikochan.png
425 KB, 924x621
>>322647676
Prison school. Always glad to preach the good word
>>
Where do you cunts find these 9 to 5s? Everything here is 7 to 3 and FUCK getting up at 6 is so hard
>>
File: 0hpleft.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0hpleft.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>322629260
How do I get a job /v/? All the fast food places keep ignoring my applications.
>>
>>322645595

I don't entirely disagree with you, but I am certain you would not prefer the alternative of your every day job being raw survival, which is what it was before life was like it is now.

We also have more leisure time now than at basically any other time in our history.
>>
>>322648125
>We also have more leisure time now than at basically any other time in our history.

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/worktime/hours_workweek.html
>>
Well anon, I decided to sacrifice real life friends in the equation. Get money from job, get education from university to get better job, get social requirements from gf.
>>
>>322650991

But then you can't play tabletop RPGs, which are well known to be the best leisure activity.
>>
>>322648095
sell drugs or your body
>>
I don't

I meet with my gf every two days, sometimes everyday

Exercise before going to bed

When I want to play vidya I play it all night and then drink a shit ton of coffee
>>
>get up at 8:30
>shower, go to job
>stop by in a store to pick up breakfast
>eat while setting up PC for the day
>play video games (I'm a QA tester), sometimes have something more tedious like making performance tests on various builds and machines
>eat lunch with friends from work
>go home at 18.00, be home at 18.30
>eat while watching something with girlfriend
>play video games with her, friends and on my own until I go to sleep at 1 in the morning or so, depends on the day

During the weekends I have time for more hanging out and playing vidya. I also read books and watch a lot of movies. I don't go out anymore to clubs or anything. For exercise we usually walk our dog in the weekends or go to a far away store and carry heavy bags. It's something. Plus I walk 1 hour each day to work and back.
>>
>>322648095
speak to the managers in person

fast food joints don't give a flying fuck about emailed applications, but it's usually a major plus when you go there and just ask
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.